by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zetton

Go down

Zetton  Empty Zetton

Post by Void Effect Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:08 am

Name: Zetton

Species: Space Dinosaur

Known as: Zetton: Space Dinosaur (宇宙恐竜 Uchū Kyōryū)

Hair Color: Black/White, her true Hair Color is unknown, but one thing is known for sure...she dye her hair a lot

Eye Color: Yellow

Nationality: Japanese

Height: 5'1

Weight:116 lbs

Alignment: Heel, but little toward neutral

Entrance Music:
Spoiler:

Appearance: 
Wrestling Outfit:
Spoiler:

Bunny Girl:
Spoiler:

Endurance: 3/5 
Spoiler:

Strength: 2/5
Spoiler:

Speed: 4/5
Spoiler:

Defense: 3/5
Spoiler:

Technique: 2/5
Spoiler:

Abilities:
One Trillion Degrees Fireball (一兆度の火球 Icchōdo no Kakyū): Also known as Meteor Fireball (メテオ火球 Meteo Kakyū). Zetton's primary attack, she can emit and launch a variety of yellow colored fire balls from her "mouth", or the orange-yellow crystal on her face/forehead. These fireballs range in power with explosive results, vary from being small and weak, which can be fired in rapid succession, to being bigger and more powerful (about the size of her face), creating entire explosions that are larger than herself and are capable of overwhelming the strongest of foes and energy shields. This is able to be charged before her face to create a massive fireball. These fireballs are said to be one trillion degrees Celcius, but of course, that is a lie.

Zetton Barrier (ゼットンバリア Zetton Baria): When attacked, Zetton can create and erect a large, powerful crystal-like electromagnetic barrier around its entire body that is capable of protecting her from all but the strongest of attacks. Should Zetton close the force field while being attacked, projectiles will be bounced directly back at the source. However, the barrier has an opening at the top, and does not shield her from attacks thrown from above her head. The shield size is varied: a smaller varient of this barrier that only covers half the body can be used.

Teleportation: Zetton is capable of instantly teleporting herself, it is one of her most important ability.

Zetton Final Beam (ゼットンファイナルビーム Zetton Fainaru Bīmu): A variation of Zetton Breaker, which is also done by absorbing the opponent's attack to empower the beam produced. Once done, Zetton can launch a very powerful, destructive, explosive wave-like beam of purple energy fired from both her hands.

Zetton Breaker (ゼットンブレイカー Zetton Bureikā): The same beam can be fired without the need to absorb a ray, but the power is weaker.

Signature Moves: 
Tele Fireball:
Spoiler:

Tele Breaker:
Spoiler:

Finisher Moves:
Final Breaker:
Spoiler:

T-Breaker:
Spoiler:

Personality: She is a cold and distance person, even when she was young, her creator design her that way to control her better, her response are often emotionless, but she would say, when she was fighting, that's the only time she would felt any kind of emotions which result in more fights, of course, she would also try to fake out some emotions while outside the ring, attempt to learn from others

History: Created from a Lab, this Alien Dinosaur is created by a unnamed scientist, who in turn, attempt to gain it's freedom, killed it's created and escape, slowly, she would learn her own ability and created a hivemind in the worlds, constantly evolving, and constantly learning, she would attempt to become even stronger by join SRW

SRW Information

Match History:  
Championships/Accomplishments: 
Friends: 
Allies: 

Rivals: 
Enemies: 
Crushes:
Teams:

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect