Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Amber Addison - Let The Star Fall

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Amber Addison - Let The Star Fall Empty [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Amber Addison - Let The Star Fall

Post by skip-stop Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:42 pm

Match type: standard
Victory conditions: pinfall, submission, knockout, disqualification

Sorry, I'm late,” Victoria said as she walked into the locker room and closed the door behind her, she had just finished a business meeting and was hurrying here with all her might, “I hope you're warmed up and ready to go out… oh…”

Victoria suddenly fell silent when she saw her ward. Margarita was sitting on a bench, dressed only in sports underwear, and in front of her lay two sets of attires. The Danish girl joined her palms in a lock, putting her elbows on her knees, and looked at these attires with a completely empty look. Victoria sighed softly but heavily. Only a few could understand what was happening now, but she perfectly understood what the problems were and why they were in such a situation. The Englishwoman walked to the pink-haired girl, her heels tapping loudly in the empty locker room.

Black has never been your color,” she said, sitting down next to Margarita and putting her file folder aside, “so I think the choice is obvious.”
For me, that choice doesn't seem obvious,” the former actress said, glancing at her manager.

The brown-haired woman sighed again and adjusted her glasses. After everything that happened to her ward, she no longer knew how she could cheer her up. After even Sintharia was unable to help the Danish girl, Victoria for the first time in a long time lost all hope. And now, sitting next to the one whom she considered the kindest and brightest person in her life, she literally felt pain in her heart. Victoria took Margarita's palms in hers and looked straight into her eyes, smiling softly.

Do you remember what you told me when we first met? When you persuaded your parents to find a manager for you. I then asked why you want to wrestle? You were a great actress. Do you remember what you told me then?"
I told you I want to see smiles on people's faces. I want them to look at me and smile because I want to be the one who makes this world brighter and happier,” she replied.
Yes, that's right,” Victoria smiled, feeling that Margarita's palms were cold as ice, “I believed in your dream and I still believe in it. I'm sorry that your career took such a dark path. I didn't think Eka would treat you like a child during your debut. And I did not even suspect that Alaina would humiliate you in this way. Trust me, I know better than anyone what it means to lose a dream. I also had a dream and I lost it due to circumstances beyond my control. That's why I try to take care of all of you. And I will continue to believe in you and your dream. Now you are disappointed in yourself, I know. But you were made to shine, you were made to make this world a little better. Someone gets their chance just like that, because he is lucky. But people like you should always go ahead because only people like you are capable of making real history. You will never receive a gift from fate, but I believe that you yourself will receive what you dream of. And I will support you. Not because I am your manager, but because you are like a daughter to me and I believe in your dream."

Tears had been pouring down Margarita's face for a long time, and her lower lip was trembling as if during an earthquake. The Danish girl began to sob and then hugged Victoria, one of two people who never lost faith in her. The Englishwoman also felt several salty drops running under her glasses. This is the only thing she could do for the kindest and brightest person among her girls.

Now,” said the manager, pushing Margarita’s black attire aside, “I want you to do a few things. I want you to smile at me the way only you can. I want you to put on your white attire, go out to the audience and fill their hearts with warmth. I want you to win this match and become the Margarita you should be again. I want you to start shining again and become the brightest star in the AFW sky as you always wanted. I know that sometimes the black streak lasts too long. So long that you no longer believe that this black streak will end. But I am sure that once you win today, you will regain confidence in yourself and can return to your path again. The path that will bring you to the hearts of people."
Uuuuuaaa…” sobbed Margarita, unable to contain the emotions that washed over her, “uua… uuuuuaaa… tha… thank you… thank you, Victoria!”

Taking a deep breath, Margarita closed her eyes, and then she smiled broadly, illuminating everything with her smile. And Victoria could not help smiling back, at last she saw Margarita as she should be. An eternally cheerful and eternally smiling girl, whose pure and sincere dreams made her see something good in the world around her again.

The Danish girl rose from her seat and wiped the tears from her face. Victoria was right, today she had a work to do. The pink-haired girl hid the black attire back in her bag and then weared her classic suit, which was her trademark. Of course, one conversation could not wash away everything that happened after she came here. But now the heart of the former actress was filled with gratitude for the support that Victoria gave her. Like Charlotte, Victoria was always there and never lost faith in her. And Margarita had no right to let them down. Quickly washing her face, the Sea Star smiled at her reflection. She had already begun to forget what it was to smile sincerely, but today she hoped that her smile would bring her not only victory, but also help her regain confidence in the future that she had lost. Margarita went to the exit from the locker room, while Victoria watched her go.

"By the way, who is Hideko?" asked Margarita, turning to the manager.
Oh, you have long ears if you're asking this question,” Victoria laughed slightly, “I will tell you after your victory.”
"Then I won't keep you waiting!" said the Danish girl happily.

Margarita left the locker room, leaving Victoria alone with the thought that she would give everything in order to always see this smile on Margarita's face. The Danish girl walked along a long dark corridor, but already from here she could hear the screams of the crowd. A small shiver ran down the back of the former actress. She was sure that many did not even know what she had to go through, and therefore she was sure that she would be greeted as well as during previous matches. But she wasn't sure she could be the same girl she was when she first came here. Let Victoria's words be gentle and warm, but she couldn't forget about everything in an instant. The Sea Star paused in front of the curtains and took a deep breath. No, she must. Not only for herself, but for all of them. She must.

"To the dream!" she told to herself.

Attire:

Entrance Music:

Her music began and the Danish girl came out from behind the curtains. It seemed to her that it was an eternity since her last match, which one severely undermined her self-confidence. But now, when she again heard the cheering applause of the audience, Margarita could not contain a wide and radiant smile. The young girl turned to the audience sideways, slightly bent her knees, placing her hands on them, and then she playfully stuck out her tongue. After that, she raised both hands to greet everyone in this hall.

The girl began to descend the ramp, bouncing cheerfully at every step and blowing kisses to the audience. She rejoiced at every flash of the camera and could not help but rejoice, seeing the smiles of people around. Perhaps Victoria was really right. Perhaps after the black stripe, the time has finally come when she needs to take only one step forward in order to find again what she lost. Stopping at the commentators' table, the pink-haired girl looked at the ring. Yes, exactly, only one step.

Margarita took the microphone from the table, and then began to run towards the ring. Rolling under the lower ropes, she quickly jumped to her feet, moving towards the center of the ring. Her music drew to a close and the Danish girl raised her hands with a smile on her face, urging the audience to join their applause. Before the final chord, the Sea Star made a split, spreading her arms to the sides. Her heart was beating very fast, the applause filled her with enthusiasm and hope. The young girl got to her feet, once again smiling radiantly at the audience.

Yaa-, Tokio! Hisashiburi desu ne!” she said affably, again accepting a standing ovation. “I hope everyone is in a good mood today because I came here today for two things. Today I want to have fun and today I want to see smiles on your faces! So let's together enjoy this evening and every evening that comes! Watashi wa min'na o aishiteimasu!”

Margarita bowed and then went up to the referee girl to greet her and give her the microphone. When everything was done, the pink-haired girl went to her corner, where she took off her jacket, she didn't want anything to hinder her movements today. In order to reclaim herself what she had lost, she must to lay out everything she had and perhaps a little more. Victoria was not mistaken when she said that she herself would have to pave her way. And so she decided that this day should be her first step towards recovery from everything that happened to her.

Last edited by skip-stop on Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Amber Addison - Let The Star Fall Empty Re: [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Amber Addison - Let The Star Fall

Post by Iceman Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:25 pm

“Well, what about my next match? I’m pumped!!” Amber really was. Her debut had proven to be an exciting experience for her, giving the Inventor the reassurance she needed about how the wrestling world in Japan was something for her. She loved every little detail of her first match, from the wonderful ambience and support from the crowd to the exhillarating action with several back and forths between her rival and her. Oh, and she was a nice woman too, and a ninja. It was as if everything in her first match was made to fully make Amber happy. Now the woman was more than ready to take a new rival. Amber was feeling confident, her debut was done and now she had no pressure on her shoulders.

“Well calm down for a moment and I will tell you about it.”, said Saeko in a much less excited, quieter and neutral tone. The manager was actually impressed by how Amber performed in her debut. Saeko was expecting her more naive side to act in Amber’s detriment but it looked like people really liked that aspect of her as well. The Inventor turned out to be a cool looking, proficient fighter who got the crowd on her side after just one match. She could grow to admit she was working with great material in here if molded correctly. “Now we don’t need to grow overconfident no matter what. You are getting a new match this week. Keep in mind that the same way support arrive it can go if you don’t tread carefully, so focus and do your best. Good luck against this one.”

Entrance theme:
Amber, The Young Inventor:

Amber thought that Saeko could sometimes be all too serious and pessimistic, her warning adding a grim side to their meeting, but the woman didn’t take it in a bad way since she was starting to learn about how her manager worked and how seriously she took things. She was a perfect, balancing counterweight to that Amber enthusiasm that sometimes can get the best of her. She wanted to see life as something always bright and cheerful, and even if it contradicted her views the Inventor respected how her manager only wanted the best for her. Maybe in the balance between their two positions would lie the best course of action.

Of course Amber was way beyond that as she was more than focused for that night’s match. She was excited about the idea of meeting a new rival was something too look up to for her. What kind of woman and fighter will she be? “So exciting!”, thought Amber as she walked backstage to the ramp area in wait for her turn. Her rival’s theme was still playing as Amber catched only glimpses of a pink haired woman who looked bubbly and energetic, waving and interacting with the crowd. Amber was smiling to herself as it looked like that rival was a perfect match for her. Her impatience was growing, but luckily she wouldn’t need to wait much longer because the music faded and the anouncer started her introduction as her entrance theme started playing.

Amber started jogging down the ramp, her speed lowering when she got closer to the crowd. She just loved that part of her job in which she could interact with eager fans, but the moment the Inventor noticed some more people holding support signs and even some homemade glasses replicating her workshop glasses her heart would melt. If given the choice she would stay there for all night sharing a good time with eager fans, but in the end she had a match and making her rival wait wouldn’t be a respectful gesture. Amber settled for giving some high fives and some playful winks to the audience before she would jog again to the ring and enter it with an energetic jump.

That was when she noticed.

“Whaaa? No… way. You...” the Inventor was actually speechless as she saw her rival’s face. Obviously that pink-haired woman didn’t look as Amber remembered her, but she was a fan of sorts so there was no fooling her. It only took her some seconds to realize who she was facing. “Oh my goood I can’t believe this? Is this for real??” Amber was starting to stumble on her words out of enthusiasm as she looked everywhere in case this was all a joke. “I mean I loved how you played Erica in ‘The Last Battle’. And ‘Future Came Yesterday’? Don’t make me start with ‘Future Came Yesterday’!” Then Amber realized she could overwhelm her rival with her fangirling, but not everyday she was in front of one of the movie stars she admired. “Oh, I mean, I’m Amber, nice to meet you! I’m a great fan of your work and I expect we have a great match!”, the Inventor tried to seal the deal with a handshake. “Ohmygod I’m going to wrestle Margarita Jorgenseeeeeeen”

Back to top Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Amber Addison - Let The Star Fall Empty Re: [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Amber Addison - Let The Star Fall

Post by skip-stop Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:49 am

When the music of her rival began, Margarita turned her head to the side, watching the brown-haired girl energetically approaching the ring. She received a lot more support than the Danish girl, which was not surprising. Victoria has always tried to provide her wards with all available information about the approaching rivals. However, it was enough for Margarita to hear only that the girl with whom she was going to face today had a very successful debut.

She has not forgotten how warmly she was greeted before the start of the first match. And she perfectly remembered the colder applause during the second match. And even now, she did not have to strain her memory in order to understand that the audience is not very interested in watching those who came to the company and just started losing matches. This was one of the reasons why the pink-haired girl began to despair. She saw no reason to live without smiles and applause from her fans, but each new match brought her closer and closer to being greeted not with applause, but with ironic laughter. That is why today she had to keep the promise she made to Victoria and herself.

Looking at how warmly the audience greeted the brown-haired girl, Margarita for a moment felt a certain prick in the region of her heart. Usually it wasn't in her temperament, but it sounded too much like jealousy. The pink-haired girl shook her head slightly, driving away these thoughts, today she should not think about such things, today she needed to focus on taking a step forward. Soon, her rival will rise to the ring and the match will begin. A match that will finally help her get out of the hole in which she was from the first day here.

Judging by the appearance of the American girl, Margarita was counting on some pretty good greeting, so she prepared to go to the center of the ring in order to at least shake her opponent's hand before the start of the match. But what happened after the brown-haired girl stepped into the ring was completely different from what the Danish girl was preparing for. Margarita blinked several times in surprise, listening to the words of the girl who called herself Amber. Considering that Eka treated her like a baby, and Alaina treated her like a piece of... now it was all unexpected for her. Especially considering that Amber was familiar with the work of Margarita before AFW. The girl smiled a little embarrassedly.

Nice to meet you, Amber,” she said reaching out and accepting a handshake, “as far as I can see, you already know my name.”

She, of course, met several people in Tokyo who also recognized her from the crowd. However, it was not at all like what it was now. Meeting with a person who started her career much more successful than she, and who was familiar with her filmmaking, the Danish girl felt a little strange. However, it was nice anyway. For an instant, she found herself in the days when she was greeted on the red carpet. It was one of the few opportunities to see the fans for real. And it was also one of the reasons why she came here. Here she wanted to see the smiles of fans every day. So far, she has only brought disappointment to those who believed in her, but she was going to fix it, today.

Nice to know that you liked my films and TV series,” letting go of the brown-haired girl's hand, she said, “let's make it a really good match. Good luck, Amber."

After a mutual greeting, the girl-referee invited the wrestlers to the center of the ring. Margarita stepped forward, leaving a few meters of free distance between her and Amber. The Sea Star took a deep breath, today was a very important day. She did not want to spend her whole life at the bottom of the rating, listening only ridicule in her direction. Victoria was right, no one will ever give her a chance, she will have to do everything herself. And in order for the audience to greet her again as warmly as they greeted her rival, she must do everything in her power today.

Margarita put her right leg one step back, she raised her right fist to the level of the chin, and left her left fist at the level of the middle of the torso. She nodded curtly when the referee asked about readiness. Yes, she was ready. If not today, then perhaps never again. Therefore, the pink-haired girl was determined to finally take her first victory.

Ding-Ding-Ding.

Last edited by skip-stop on Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:25 pm

There was a saying of old that Amber never got to understand: “Never meet your heroes.” The Inventor thought it was actually a pretty cynical saying because it implied that the very nature of humans was to be mean and evil and Amber’s beliefs couldn’t be farther from that. Why wouldn’t she just want to meet some of the people she admired? There were high chances they got to be great people and fun to be around, so why wouldn’t she pursue that? That was Amber’s optimistic way of seeing things and life: instead of closing doors she would open them and have a peek since she firmly believed it definitely was worth a try. And if the person in question turned out to be disappointing she could always enjoy the part of them she liked.

That was the reason why Amber was so excited about meeting Margarita. It was a great opportunity to know about some other aspect of that person Amber admired, and if it wasn’t so good she would always have the memory of it and her acting. The Inventor stood there with a silly smile on her face. That night was getting better and better. She wasn’t a fool though, and while her mind was in the match to come she also realized about some fact: despite being polite and probably flattered by Amber’s remarks, Margarita was acting more like an introvert. It could be that the pinkette’s mind was somewhere else or that she was just feeling overwhelmed by the Inventor’s approach. Even if she was feeling excited about meeting a true movie star Amber tried her best to tone down all that enthusiasm. Obviously someone like Margarita must deal with fans everyday and it could be some burden at times, so she decided to try and make the pinkette feel comfortable about it. After all, they would wrestle in just some instants.

“Yes, let’s! Good luck Margarita.” was Amber’s only reply to Margarita when the former actress politely accepted her compliments and her handshake, wishing her good luck in the match to come. With a friendly smile on her face, Amber walked back a couple of steps to break some space between them, nodding to the referee to signal that she was in fact ready for the match to begin. Margarita looked ready as well since she slowly changed her pose into a guarding stance. The bell rang while Amber did a last, quick stretch to loosen her shoulders and raised her guard, wondering what kind of rival would Margarita be. After all, this was no movie at all. Here the fight was real and the blows came with an extra risk, so no matter what Margarita had done behind the screen, now the pinkette was just an enigma to Amber.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:27 pm

In hindsight, Margarita would have preferred it to be a ordinary match. But fate once again presented her with a kind of gift for which she was not ready. In fact, there was nothing wrong with the fact that her current rival was familiar with the film career of the Danish girl. However, now the Sea Star felt her heart beating faster than usual. After talking with Victoria, it became a little easier for her, she promised to finally win her first match and this promise allowed her to at least partially forget about the two previous humiliating defeats.

There is always a chance of losing. But now that she's confronted with who might be called a fan of hers, the former actress has begun to think about the possible outcome again. And these thoughts were not rosy. A shiver and chill ran through her body as she imagined the consequences of her possible failure. Against the backdrop of losing to a fan, even her debut may seem like a pretty good match.

The world was a very sad place, it was a known fact. But it was here that Margarita felt it on herself. Living in negative colors was not for her, she was not like that. But when she had to face all this, she literally began to lose herself. It might have been too narcissistic to think that way, but she really could agree with Victoria's words. She, too, believed that she was born to shine and make people happy. But for some reason, when she came here, absolutely everything turned against her. And instead of starting to shine, she fell somewhere very, very deep. And she was ready to sell her soul in order to see at least a faint ray of light.

When the American girl confirmed her readiness, the referee raised her hand and then quickly dropped it. The bell rang and at the same time the audience shouted, anticipating the match. Margarita took a deep breath in order to drive away all these thoughts, and then rushed forward, following her tradition. The fact that she shamefully lost two matches did not cancel her ardent disposition. Taking the first step with her right leg, she shifted her weight onto that leg.

I just need to win. The rest is not important, ”she said to herself mentally, “I just need to win today and I will be myself again, I will believe in myself again. I just need to win."

It was with this thought that she began to lift her left leg, it was very likely that now she would try to send a fairly simple, but very fast, middle or high kick to her opponent. However, she suddenly lowered that leg back onto the mat, placing her left foot just to the right of her right foot.

This allowed her to start rotating around her own axis. Even though she stopped training with Charlotte, she was still the one who could improvise. And so now her right leg began to rise into the air. Now the Danish girl was going to send a sudden spinning heel kick to her opponent's head, not forgetting to bend the leg in the knee at the end in order to put maximum speed into the kick and increase its effectiveness.

skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:41 pm

Amber assessed her situation for the last time before the match could start. The Inventor wasn’t only going for another match with the promise of excitement, but she was also going to face against some of the actresses she liked the most, so everything looked fun for her, and since it was that the main thing that got her into wrestling life seemed fine for her. The Inventor just wanted to follow on her father’s steps and he pointed her towards Japan in order to do so, and for the time being the woman was having the time of her life, and now she got to meet Margarita Jorgensen! The pinkette looked a little taken aback her enthusiasm towards her and that is why Amber tried a more relaxed approach. In the end she didn’t want to ruin everything by being pushy towards that rival. It could be that, or maybe the pinkette was preoccupied about something else, but that was beyond the Inventor’s reach.

The wait was over and the bell ringing signalled the beginning of the match! With a deep breath Amber got her mind in the right position. No more wondering about how good Margarita would be at wrestling since she was just going to experience first hand. It was an interesting matter however. In movies and TV series everything was staged and written in order to make a good show so the villains look bad and the heroes not only save the day but look cool while doing so, but in the AFW there wasn’t any room for that, and only honest fighting talent managed to prosper. If Margarita was a part of the show she must had some wrestling talent to her.

As the bell rang Margarita adopted a fighting position by raising one of her legs, and instants after she moved like a blur. Before Amber could wonder and think “Wow she is fast!” Margarita threw a powerful spinning heel kick to her face! Only having her guard position allowed the Inventor to raise her arms just in time to block the worst of the attack, but that heel found its way through her defenses and to Amber’s face, if only a little weaker than intended. Taken by surprise Amber would stagger for some instants. Her first taste at Margarita’s strength confirmed her suspicions as the pinkette looked resolved and more than capable, and now she had a free shot since the Inventor was still trying to regain her balance.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:51 pm

For a split second, the Danish girl experienced déjà vu. As soon as her foot hit her rival's head, the hall was filled with noise. This is how it all began the time she first stepped into this ring. Then the Georgian girl ran at her like a wild panther, but she was able to stop her with a sudden kick, which was appreciated by the public. At that time, it marked the beginning of a very successful start, which then turned into a real torture, which the former actress did not want to remember.

Let the first impression of Margarita noticeably cooled, but not everyone has forgotten how selflessly and effectively she may fight. The pink-haired girl put her right foot back on the mat and the corners of her lips lifted slightly. While her opponent, clearly stunned, took a few steps back, the audience was pleased with the active start of the match. Well, at least this the Sea Star could give them, which means it's not time to stand still.

The former actress rushed forward, giving her rival no time to rest. Today was an important day and she was not going to lose for the third time in a row. The time has come to break this cursed circle. After the second defeat, she trained, sparing no effort. And now she was ready to prove that she had not come here to listen, that someday she would finally deserve her victory. Not. Not someday, but today.

"Hyaaaaa!" in a fit of emotion, she screamed, pushing off with both feet from the mat.

The Danish girl was about to draw her knees to her chest while leaning back. Possessing not only speed, but also incredible strength for her very compact size, Margarita was going to put both of these things into this movement. She was counting on the fact that after the first kick, her rival would not have time to react in time. After all, in that case, the Sea Star was going to straighten both legs in the direction of Amber's chest, hoping to hit this girl with an explosive dropkick!

skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:44 pm

Margarita was a complete enigma for Amber. The Inventor knew the woman from her movies where everything was scripted and staged. She knew that the pink haired did some of her action scenes and that she kept in good physical shape in order to get more roles, but there wasn’t anything else she could use to try and predict how the former actress would strike at her. Out of every idea on Amber’s mind, a kick to her head was probably the last option, but there it was. Margarita’s kick was quick as a blur and even if Amber managed to block most of the impact she still got a little dazed by that.

Seeing her first strike connecting fueled Margarita’s resolve, or at least that was what it looked like from Amber’s perspective. When Margarita cried with a mix of excitement and something else that Amber didn’t have enough information to identify it was clear that the actress was pumped and going for some higher impact moves. In her dazed state there wasn’t much Amber could do to try and evade, and Margarita was moving too fast for her to react in time, the woman was pretty fast!

In the end, Amber couldn’t do anything but gasp in surprise as Margarita took flight, charging her legs before launching them forwards towards the Inventor’s midsection in a dropkick. The strike landed in the middle of Amber’s chest and the Inventor was just tossed away by the impact. The dropkick was both quick and with a considerable amount of strength, and that added to the fact that Amber was still recovering it got her completely unprepared for the impact, sending Amber to the mat on her back. From there, she cried in pain and writhed a little, her hand going to cup her pained chest as she realized how exposed she was at the moment. Her only means to try and put a stop to that would be roll over, as Margarita had the initiative for the moment and Amber couldn’t take it back from the mat in that defenseless state she was at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:39 pm

"[color=#cc6633]Louder than the sound of the collision of Margarita's boots with Amber's chest were only the screams of the audience at that moment. Even when the pink-haired girl fell on her back, she could still hear the noise outside the ring. And it filled her heart with joy. Everything was exactly as it should be. The former actress pulled her lower body to her chest and arched her arms, placing her palms on either side of her head. As in a movie, she pushed off the mat with her hands, straightening her legs, so the Sea Star quickly and effectively rose to her feet in an one jump. The young girl raised her fist over her head with a wide smile, once again causing noise in the crowd of spectators.

The pink-haired girl looked at her rival, who was lying on the mat, her arms wrapped around her bruised chest. The former actress closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She couldn't afford sympathy now. No one felt sympathy for her when she was trampled into the mud. And now she had to do everything necessary in order to finally overcome the black streak in her life. She wanted to smile again and be who the audience believed in. But most of all, she just wanted to believe in herself again. And so she was going to defeat Amber.

When her rival began to roll over to all fours, the Sea Star rushed forward, trying to pick up maximum speed. Having gained an start advantage, the Danish girl was not going to lose it. And now she saw a great opportunity to show once again that she was no longer an actress. Even in those days, she tried to perform as many tricks as possible on her own, but now her skills have increased many times, especially in acrobatics.

"YOSSHA!!!" she screamed.

At first it might seem that Margarita was just going to kick her rival like a soccer ball, however, this was not in the style of the Danish girl, who was distinguished not only by spectacular, but also unpredictable attacks. Margarita was going to push off with force from the mat, jumping over Amber. And only then would the audience finally be able to understand what the pink-haired girl was planning to do.

After all, if she had no problems with the jump, she could grab the top rope with her hands, placing her feet on the bottom rope. Yes, right now she was going to use the ropes to jump even higher and then to bend her knees. Let no one be fooled by her appearance and her previous failures. She came to wrestling because she knew that this was her calling. And now she was going to collapse on Amber's back, crushing her on the mat with a springboard bouble knee drop!

Last edited by skip-stop on Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:01 pm

It was usually Amber’s modus operandi to approach her matches with an energetic and cheerful approach, using all her excitement in her favor as it would fuel the woman and make some pressure to her rival who would need to keep the pace or fall. She was used to be the one dictating the rhythm of matches in terms of energy and pace, but for that night it was as if those roles had reversed as from the very start of that bout Amber had only been in the recipient’s side of the fight. Margarita was tackling the match with some fiery resolve and explosive energy, taking the fight to wherever she wanted, dictating the terms. There was something fueling that woman. Amber wasn’t too oblivious to realize. She hadn’t met Margarita in her other matches and knew nothing of her wrestling career, but for that night the pinkette had some inner fire raging within her and pushing her to be the best fighter she could be. That was exactly the mindset Amber liked in a wrestler and maybe that is why she was doing that reading. As the Inventor saw things, Margarita fought as if she had something to prove, but not to anyone but to herself, and that was the true mark of a winner in the making if one asked Amber. That was the exact ideals her father upheld when he was wrestling, what Amber sought to achieve.

And that strategy was paying off for the energetic pink haired. She had managed to take the fight to her terrain and execute some moves that had left Amber lying on the mat, defenseless and completely open for whatever the former actress might have in store for her. That was obviously bad, and Amber needed to turn the tables, but for that she needed to be in a disposition to fight back, and for the time being she needed some seconds to recover. Instead, the Inventor rolled away, trying to secure some distance between herself and her rival. Margarita had something to say about that though. The pinkette ran towards Amber yelling a battle cry to the point the Inventor thought she was going to kick her while she was lying down! Amber’s instincts took over and her arms quickly went in the way to protect her. Closing her eyes, she braced for impact, but the pain never arrived.

When she opened her eyes, Amber was too late to avoid what was coming. Margarita had masterfully played her cards, making her bluff so the Inventor would think she was going for a more direct approach and protect herself so she could go above her and use the ropes as a spring to execute a high impact and complicated springboard double knee drop. Amber cried in pain and tears formed in the corner of her eye as the movement impacted against her midsection. She crawled into a ball while coughing and desperatedly gasping for air, her legs kicking against the mat in a futile attempt to make things easier for her, but for the moment she was just feeling pain as her situation went from bad to worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next