by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Cleaner

2 posters

Go down

The Cleaner Empty The Cleaner

Post by BritBrat Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:55 pm

Pierre hated cleaning. If there was one thing that he despises, it’s cleaning.

Pierre hated cleaning the glass shower that he used to have back at home. No “spray and go” product ever gave it the streak-free clean that his father wanted. They helped with maintenance, but they’re definitely not a replacement for elbow grease.

Pierre hated folding and putting away laundry, to the point he obviated the problem. Everything goes on hangers except for under clothing which just gets shoved in a drawer. Socks don’t get matched because the Quebecoise just buy the same kinds. Pants don’t get folded because why the fuck would anyone do that? At this point, the only thing that gets folded is stuff that goes in the linen closet. And he manages that by keeping a low supply of the stuff.

Pierre hated cleaning someone else’s dishes. What pissed him off the most is when said dishwasher is empty, and people put their plates on the counter near the sink. Or dishes that have sat for more than fifteen minutes. Of course, his parents would complain about not doing it, but that is what the dishwasher is for. Might as well leave the dirty dishes on the table. Not only that but when the dirty dishes are submerged in cold water, full of congealed food…

Yeah, there’s a reason why he does not bother with any sort of cleaning. More that he disliked than liked.

So imagine Pierre’s mood getting out of the bus to step out towards the entrance of that one dojo that he visited before. Not one looking forward to stepping on the mats…but cleaning the mats…and quite a few other things like dusting, vacuuming, polishing-

“Fuck sake…” The French-Canadian muttered to himself in his casual attire. An oversized grey hoodie that he doesn’t mind getting messed up and some shorts. Simple enough that he had to be ready for some dirty work, that is for sure. After all that had happened not too long ago with a particular model, Pierre had to be punished before he would step on the mats. Considering the…mess…he made on it, he had a feeling this was going to happen. Just thinking about it was making it worse for his mind. It was a good thing that Gwendolyn hasn’t put him in any cleaning duties, but he feared that the day will come. Being a trainer by name doesn’t grant immunity from cleaning the floor with a toothbrush.

With his hoodie covered upon his head, Pierre walked up the stairs of the dojo itself. He wondered if news about that incident spread around that town. Great, more bad press to deal with. At this point, things felt hopeless and bleak. Someone said that cleaning helps with the mind, but the French-Canadian finds it hard to believe with his issues. Everyone he opens up to just uses him for their own selfish needs. No matter where Pierre turns to, he just finds himself in situations, places to torture his soul.

He wondered if going through with this would even bring anything good. But against his better judgement, Pierre went through with it. This was a prestigious dojo. And if cleaning is all it takes, then perhaps that will help him get better. Maybe. Who knows at this point.

The Quebecoise scoffed at the thought as he stepped past the doors, walking into the corridors. The lights were still on, which would have been weird on its own, but Pierre brushed it off as the owner left it on for him. Slipping off the Under Armour sneakers, he made his way down. How nice. Where horrible mops and buckets await for him.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

The Cleaner Empty Re: The Cleaner

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:04 pm

Vivienne was a martial artist in her own right, despite not having had the chance to properly visit a dojo in retrospect. She had been privately tutored in the ways of combat per Charlotte's parents instructions and wishes it was done in secret, very rarely was the maid allowed to leave the Harenwood estate and she certainly wouldn't have been found in a dojo in Paris lest word get out to her martially inclined offspring Charlotte. Regardless Vivienne had considered herself at the very least just as competent in the art of fighting as she was in art of cleaning, the French maid had been in more than her fair share of scraps in the past. 

Disposing of riff raff among other things to keep her skills sharp at least, but battling in a dojo let alone stepping into one? Vivi hadn't ever had the chance until today in fact. Currently the dutiful defender was dressed in a modified version of her usual attire, her long and elaborate boots tucked away and going barefoot with a pair of fluffy wraps around her ankles and her armoured embellishments removed same with her maid headdress. Vivienne had been given a shot at being here but not before being informed on dojo rules.

The maid was the sort that wouldn't turn down requests from someone, so long as it didn't end up going against the will of Lady Charlotte Vivienne would seek to take up offers wherever she could. A match had been given for her and Vivienne gladly accepted, eager to test her skills and use the dedication that she had in the name of the Harenwoods. It had been given to her by some young man with a blue trenchcoat, having said he was a friend of Lady Charlotte and had a good opportunity for Vivienne. Not one to question things Vivienne accepted it, the man ranted on about feeling annoyed about other things. The maid didn't recall the full details but simply listened as she did so often.

Now however Vivienne had been in this place for just over an hour now and had just about cleaned the whole place, she figured that her first match in a dojo the least she could do was get it all sorted. Or at least the place where the main battle would take place, It didn't take long for Vivienne to get the place nearly spotless, brand new looking even! Vivienne would be in one corner of the room from the far off entrance, kneeling in a crouched position as she tended to a really stuck in spot of what she assumed to be sweat or something else. She heard footsteps approach and would yell out with "Come in! I'm just about finished!" however Vivienne mistook the amount of effort it would take to finish that stain and whoever had entered would find themselves witnessing the maid kneeling with her bare feet and curvy rear end emphasised by her motions. Regardless it wouldn't take long and after finishing Vivienne would stand up and turn to face the entrant and do a polite bow and curtsey with her skirt and say "Greetings! Vivienne Bouclier, at your service!"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:02 pm

Pierre grumbled. He’s been doing that to that dojo, and it wouldn’t stop when he has gotten to the task at hand. Pierre will be cursing his luck even after the job is done, and it’s going to be a long job indeed. The tatami mats weren’t going to be the only things that he had to clean up, and that was the worst part to think about. There were other things to do apart from cleaning the floor itself. The more he thought about them; the more Pierre just sulked at the prospect. The night would be long, and he expected himself to be done as the sun rises. A professional would have done the whole job quicker than that, but the French-Canadian was far from a professional. Of course, Pierre wasn’t going to get any help on the matter also. Which would mean there would be more mess and the dojo looking more unsightly.

Yeah, this was going to be hell.

Though the sudden clattering took his attention, and Pierre was stopped in his tracks. Pierre didn’t expect someone to be around the dojo in these hours. Perhaps the sensei was there to make sure Pierre came? It would be within reason to think Pierre would not show up, but even the Quebecoise was disappointed that the sensei thought so less of him. Then again, he did debase himself that much with that Norwegian; it wasn’t so far-fetched to think that…

"Come in! I'm just about finished!"

Yeah, Pierre remembered that sensei was a guy. This was someone else. But the tone and accent were unlike what you’d expect from the Japanese townsfolk. It sounded...French? Pierre groaned to himself that people from that damned country would still follow him, even in Japan. His experiences alone with French speakers were horrible, and Pierre dreaded this current one. Taking a deep breath, Pierre carried on until he came towards the hall. What he saw was…

“What th-!?”

...indecent? Mind you, it wasn’t the French-Canadian’s intention to be oogling at the curvy rear before him. That position left him stumbling for words that Pierre did the wise thing and looked away at the tush and bare soles presented to him. He didn’t want to look ungentlemanlike towards...wait, who was this person? Even now, Pierre didn’t know, but once the unknown woman gave her greetings with a name, Pierre got a good look at her.

The western maid outfit was the first thing that caught his attention, rightfully so, as this wasn’t the usual fitting that he has seen in Paris hotels. The heart-shaped frills, the gold and pink adding to the usual white and black, it’s not the standard fit that Pierre knows all too well. Was this a cosplay? Nah, this looks meticulously done to be something so shoddy. And...wait, is that a belt? It didn’t seem to have the golden embroidery expected with all black belts, but it still drew his attention. The whole maid get-up just created more questions than answers. And Pierre was desperate for answers. Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaaaaaiiit, hold the phone. What the hell are you doing here? Here to ransack the place, are you?” Pierre took a step forward towards the petite maid. “Bet that ain’t your belt even! Better not catch you stealing here, or you’re in for it!”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:02 pm

Vivienne prided herself on completing any cleaning task set before her to the utmost of her ability, seeing a mirror like sheen on not just the floor but everywhere else! Truth be told the French maid was of the sort that would prefer people to watch as she worked, for the sake of feedback in case she were to 'have missed a spot' which did happen at times to her chagrin. But it was all for the better so that the maid could best please people around her, Vivienne knew she was supposed to be fighting someone here today but she wanted to make the place look nice at least. 

So off she went here running roughshod on the dojo place, the French maid wondered of the history of this place. Perhaps dozens of people had learned from here! Regardless the person Vivienne heard coming in did exactly that, he was admittedly quite respectful looking on the eyes to the dutiful defender. He had a handsomely chiselled jaw and even with that hoodie Vivienne reasoned he was quite built too. She smiled politely after introducing herself to Pierre, who seemed more confused than anything by the maid being there.

Ms Bouciler frowned slightly while tilting her head, that wasn't the response the maid had thought would occur. She expected admittedly a warmer reception here, or at least a bit of acknowledgement in how well her task had been done. Instead she was being accosted and accused of ransacking? Like some common cutpurse? That wouldn't do, it seemed sir Pierre needed to be brought up to speed here. He also seemed to doubt Vivienne's fighting capability there. Vivienne stood upright and put her arms neutrally at her sides before calmly stating "Mr Pierre correct? I'll assure I'm certainly not here to ransack this establishment, to do so would be ill becoming of me. I am in fact here to be your opponent for today, if your doubting my skill I can in fact say that I'm just as good in battle as I am in cleaning. I did all of this to help create a good first impression in fact!"

With that Vivienne would break out into a flawless forward roll, the maid was perfectly poised the whole time with the grace of a swan as she went across the mats with great strides. After this she'd go upright and smile politely before saying "Now before we begin, I ask that you limber up if you haven't already. Would you like me to prepare you some tea first? I can brew you some, do you take any sugar with it?" Vivienne gestured to a tea set nearby, perhaps a nice cup of tea before combat would do the lad some good!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:48 pm

Had Pierre put a second of thought to this, the idea of her being a thief would have been dispelled the more he looked around. It was easy for him to point things as he sees it, seeing that something is wrong and also the fact there's someone suspicious in the dojo where they're shouldn't be. To his knowledge, Pierre was the one to be cleaning the place. In the sensei's words, from top to bottom, From the ceiling itself to the floor where he spilt his indecency. Of that he was told to scrub it even harder. It didn't make sense for him to suddenly change his mind and get a cleaner for the job. Perhaps the sensei sensed that Pierre wasn't going to do the best job so he sent her to make things easier? The Québécois would have thought the effort is what counts at the end, if that's the end goal of the punishment.

Still, the French-Canadian doubted that he'd send someone dressed like that. His gaze at the dutiful defender was of the respectful variety, taking a look at what she was wearing. Say what you will, but Pierre has seen his share of maids before and the styling was more European than Japanese. Even down to the head dressing. It's a peculiar sight, even more so when he saw the belt. The whole get up just confused the punished judoka even more, but the mysterious maid sought to make things right. She responded calmly, which in a way did bring him at ease since she was eager to answer any questions. The comment about her being an opponent didn't do her any favours as Pierre looked at her quizzically. Baffled than anything, Pierre was about to say something before a forward roll stopped his lips from moving any further. While something rudimentary as a roll could be brushed off, Pierre notices something there from the maid. It recalled from his grappling days where they practiced them as warm-ups. This was on that level. Seems like the belt was not for show. "Hold on, hold on...just...goddammit...need a second here." Pierre shook his head Things just got more peculiar, but it did give Pierre the chance to just slow down and take all the information presented in such a short amount of time.

"Just before any of this craziness melts my brain...you did this?" The Québécois looked around the hall, as it was a stark contrast to when he last saw it. He couldn't imagine this place looking this clean, but it seems this chick did it. The maid dress also isn't for show. "All of this? Like...jeez this is way much better than what I would have done." Pierre chuckled, seeing things so clean that he could see his own reflection. "I...err, don't really know if sensei put you up to this or not...ah, who am I kidding, you probably don't know him. But I was supposed to do all of this. Man, you saved me some backache." He clapped his hands together, a thought came to mind, which was a bit of a long shot. "I don't suppose you'd do me a solid and let me take the credit? I can pay whatever you want, I just...*sigh*...look, it's been a long week for me, ya know? I just wanna move on. I don't think fighting me is gonna give you all that honour you're looking for." His hands slipped into the pockets of his shorts, the whole ordeal is making him reconsider quite a lot of things.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:21 pm

Vivienne was often considered the sort that could be considered 2 people in one when it came to any cleaning related task, at least according to Charlotte anyway. Heck even back in her days as an orphan she was doing as good a job as of the matrons there, she wasn't one to really brag about it. Proclaim she was a dutiful maid yes, but that was a simple reaffirmation in her mind that she could do well in her required duties. 

Yet even she couldn't hide the skill that she possessed, regardless of it being cleaning or combat if her well poised forward roll was anything to go by. It was done not by some old silky, no it was done with the agile backing of one who spent considerable time with a Harenwood. Vivienne's light smile was in acknowledgement to Pierre, she was about to grasp the hemline of her short skirt to curtsey to the handsome lad only to be cut off by him cursing. The maid lightly frowned, surely such language wasn't required for the maid. She'd been cursed at before and it wasn't very nice! 

However it seemed to be less directed at the ire of the maid and more so how Vivienne did everything so swift and soundly, to which the dutiful defender tilted her head in curiosity. Before lightly chuckling and would find herself slipping into her native tongue with "Merci Monsieur! Errr I thank you. Though I simply do my duty as a maid." Pierre then asked if she'd be comfortable with letting him take credit for it, the maid was humble, she often didn't actively enjoy standing out unless it was in regards to lady Charlotte. So Vivienne would simply say "If you wish feel free, I have no objections to that. Simply doing my duty."

Pierre seemed less than enthused on tussling with Vivienne however, the maid lightly frowned at this and smoothed the creases of her skirt at the front while looking at her petite bare feet. Regardless Vivienne would cough politely and say "With respect Monsieur, I am simply wishing to hone my craft besides cleaning. At they very least I'd like to gain feedback from a fellow martial artist, your competent in the ground game I assume Monsieur?" Vivienne would then casually fall backwards onto the mats, unknowingly making herself a cute little display of a croissant. But she kept a simple smile on her lips and seemed akin to a clumsy maid yet she splayed herself on the mat and stated "Would you at least be willing to help assess my transitions? I'm told I tend to lack fluid movements so I wish to gain a better understanding of my flaws........"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:58 pm

Pierre couldn’t even imagine getting to that level where he’d get things cleaned like this. At best, he’d be passable, not something immaculate, but enough to look like things are alright. It's fair to say that this woman was quite the prodigy when it came to cleaning, which, upon seeing the maid outfit, pretty much should give that fact away. If his dad had known about her talents, he’d do anything to bring her for his services. That and a few handfuls of janitors would have lost their jobs. Such is the way of things in business.

While Pierre would have jumped on the chance to take her on in the past, he’s not as enthused now. He’s grateful that Vivienne would allow him to take the credit, which is dishonest in itself, but he’d instead just settle the debt and just go back home. The whole ordeal in the past has left him drained, and the French-Canadian wish to avoid bashing his head in the wall over and over and over hence why he felt the need to decline and advise Vivienne to find someone better.

However, Vivienne would express that she wishes to hone her craft and seeks feedback. Pierre hasn’t looked up at the Frenchwoman, mostly wallowing in his thoughts, but upon seeing her tumble so cute and clumsily, he let out a single, silent chuckle. It wasn’t much but more than most people would get. “Well…yeah, I am. Have to be in Judo.” He took a step towards the dutiful defender, assessing the lady on the mat more. “Still want me after I told you I’m not worth a damn, huh? Not…quite sure what to say.” He lowered himself down to the mats, sitting with his palm placed behind him for support. “Err…well, where do you want to start then…? Vivienne, was it?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:09 am

Vivenne was not the most immediate candidate that one would pick as being adept in martial arts, with her lithe frame usually being concealed in a fabulous maid dress and her usual gentle demeanour meaning she might not outwardly appear the sort that can handle their own in a fight and that was certainly true until the Harenwoods requested she learn the ways of war. Vivienne since then had taken to learning the art as best she could, much like how she learned to clean. 

Yet the dutiful defender had been feeling a bit well......unsatisfied with her progress so to speak, asking Charlotte for feedback was out of the question. She often just ran away the instant she saw the maid in her vision half the time so it made asking for opinions difficult.......The maid tilted her head at Pierre's words and lightly frowned before saying "Well it doesn't do to say such self depreciative remarks monsieur Pierre I will say that at the very least. Qui my name is Vivienne. It is good to meet someone with judo in their background, I myself know the ways a fair bit, that and Aki-Jiujitsu. It was......for defence." Vivienne inwardly contemplated how fitting it was in relation to her sirname there.

"Well I do have issues in my ground game, namely I find that well......how can I put it.....I'm a bit slow. Namely on trying to move around my opponent on offence. On defence I'm like a total wall, I can deny transitions and I hardly ever panic in a submission hold and I can cleanly escape them like water. But its just....." 

Vivienne's adorable face went into a little pout before she went on with "Whenever I'm trying to get moving, trying to move into a better place for example I generally come up short and get denied. And I can't seem to figure out why so I'd like to get some opinions. When your ready please begin on me in full mount as well......I'd like to show what I mean if that's okay. You'll not be able to move easily I can guarantee that on my honour as a maid." with that Vivienne would get herself spread eagle on the mat with her knees slightly up. A calm smile back on her face yet keen to show what she could do and hopefully display!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum