Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement - Page 4 Empty Re: Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement

Post by Chaos Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:58 am

The two of the opponents, unique in some way, had reached a point of interaction. Between the multiple attempts of manipulations from the Mistress and the several knee strikes to the face from the sadist, followed by a powerful powerbomb. Both brought to halt, next to their metaphorical limits, taking a small break to talk, and clear the fog between each other.

For the spectators this might be a weird match if they could call it, unsure if it was anything new to them at this point. However this was much more than a brawl, it was a battle of will and domination at this point. Who was the master and who was the slave, who would come out on top. For the most part Yumi didn’t even know if she was having the same effect as Paige had on her, her action reflected just her rage and impulse desired into the black-haired dominatrix.

However things were yet to be interesting, as while both were caressing each other in their own way, the Vile Vaudevillian with her voice addressed the maniac about her doubts and overall curiosity. The answer to her question did nothing but shake her to her core.

Trust was quite a heavy request to the masochist. How could one trust someone, when they experience the gut wrenching feeling of not being able to trust the ones that should love you. No matter who it was, Yumi had never found a reason to trust them, and now this stranger was asking for that exact thing. She couldn’t help but ponder the situation. She couldn’t remember the last time she did such a thing, if she ever did that.

Mistress Paige was an interesting matter however. Unlike others, the great dominatrix seemed to be just as evilly twisted as her, and was unlike anyone ever before. The bun haired masochist couldn’t remember the last time she had this much fun.

“Oh aren’t you a treat. You sure are a fascinating delight, quite fun indeed. My trust? A friendship, you mean? Well, I guess I can have an exception for someone like you…” Her voice coming out matching her tone, a wicked smile appearing on her face. Yumi embraced the final kiss, before following along with the theatrics, trying her best to perform like a gracious ballerina, apart from her rival, before facing her again. “You declare this the final act? So be it, we should have our maximum amount of fun then! She shouted to her opponent as she prepared to finally start fighting.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement - Page 4 Empty Re: Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement

Post by killcarrion Sat May 27, 2023 7:40 am

Few could say they've had the rarefied and privileged opportunity to observe a bonafide master of their craft at work. And yet tonight the audience in attendance was being gifted with not one, but two maestros of malevolent madness orchestrating a salacious symphony of depraved decadence right before their very eyes. Clearly Paige had this effect on people as the melded mush of the sinful pairings supple figures had brought them closer together than through any mere bearhug. Paige affirming that parting was indeed such sweet sorrow as she pirouetted the sadistic spider away who was clearly on some semblance of cloud nine given how fancifully graceful Yumi spun herself around on one toe. The bun-haired blonde perhaps having more of a knack for theater than she figured. Paige apparently finding even more hidden characteristics and traits to endear her to Yumi by the minute it appeared as the intergalactic dominatrix started encroaching upon her maniacal date for this lovely evening.

"Ara~...To be considered a trustworthy companion and embraced as an affectionate colleague by a kindred spirit such as you is a sacred honor I promise to treasure for all my years Yumi, my friend. And yet what warms my blackened heart even more, is the salacious delight that's yet to come when you've a diamond-studded collar upon your neck, leash in my hand and yearning for the love of my whip. Ara, you can see it yourself, can't you? Simply beautiful~..."
Paige passionately opined with a hand placed against her cheek with a finger flicking her soft lip, half-lidded eyes emblazoned with a lusting madness as she continued waltzing straight ahead with a hip-swaying cadence. Enticed not just at the portrait she just painted but at the thought of continuing just as much as fun as her fellow sadist, but then suddenly breaking free of her own trance to smile maliciously and sprint into an attempted close-fisted strike squarely directed into Yumi's breadbasket now that all gloves were officially off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:26 pm

The masters of madness, while different on their own display of malevolence, they managed to grow a liking to each, perhaps due to that same thing. It was enough to engage the usual egotistic and sadistic woman in her antics, gracefully spinning along with the game of her opponent.

It was rare for someone else to make a charismatic impact on her. Yumi also felt some sadness from their departure, the end to this fun they were having, feeling closure and warmth and joy that never had felt before.

But of course this was only one part of the fun overall, they haven’t even started battling. And there’s also the destiny of the loser, the predetermined end for one of the opponents. That by itself should be enough to bring a smile back to the blonde maniac.

“I feel appreciated that you cherish my trust, but after all letting such a fine catch like you get away and sower seems so… unfortunate. And while your future with me as your prey is also quite entertaining, do not count the possibility that I am the predator.” A wide smile spread across her face as she looked at the Mistress.

Both at each other with their malicious grins, before one of them decided to attack first. The dark long-haired woman took a dash, taking the masochist a bit off guard but also with anticipation, as her fist CRASHES into her stomach. Both the energy and whatever could be inside there almost seemingly went out.

Yumi took a few steps back, completely leaning over, weak on her legs ready to fall to her knees. Fer face was filled with excitement, enjoying the vicious blow, the pain spiking in that area but leaving her stunt for the next few seconds, at the Mistress’ temporary clutches.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:47 am

In her malicious experience, Paige was well aware that the line between becoming obediently collared or being the dominant victor yanking the leash can be deceptively thin at times. For all of the yearning affection heard within Yumi's words there was still the desire to see Mistress become the one crawling about on all fours and slavishly servicing Yumi for the rest of the week and beyond, in all likelihood. A duel between predators having taken place since the match's inception except only now were all false pretenses and notions of teasing foreplay being disposed of. Paige seeing no issue with officially diverting all of her attention into securing herself the victory over any more carnal pleasures. For the moment, at least. The clenched fist embedded within Yumi's gut hopefully demonstrating that point specifically to her bun-haired adversary as she than started backpedaling several steps in hunched over misery/ecstasy with Paige kissing her knuckled fist.

"...*giggle*...I suppose there's no more appropriate way to discover I've practiced with boxing lessons from time to time. Ahhh, you never look more radiant than when you're struggling to cope with searing pain. I'm certain you felt the same when you practically bashed my face in against your knee~...Don't worry though, you won't have to worry about me exacting vengeance that way."
Paige fiendishly remarked while than approaching the huddled over sadist, those final words sweetly uttered while she started cupping Yumi's chin to direct her gaze up towards a smirking Paige. The meaning behind Paige's words becoming crystal clear with demeaning slaps suddenly swatted against her foe's face as the icing on the cake, meant to distract Yumi from noticing the angle with which Paige extended her left leg behind her. Showing every intention of savagely punt kicking Yumi right between her legs for her Nocturne Bliss maneuver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:43 am

Both are predators, the ones that rule over the weak, prey on them, dominating over everything. It isn’t even a surprise that each is looking for a win. However Yumi always felt a bit on the gray side, split in the consequences of either outcome, being a prey to her opponent or dominating over them. Yet what inclined her decision over to Victory was not pleasure of one over the other, but pride. Now that the real match had started, there were no games to play along. And Paige made sure of that when she started on the offensive as her fist dug deep into Yumi’s gut effectively almost knocking her down.

“Gah. You sure have… quite beautiful and strong fists. Keep the energy and I might have mercy on my revenge.” The blonde smirked, trying to act tough despite having an intense pain in her stomach area, which was distracting in both a good and bad way for her. The masochist looked at the dark haired woman’s face, as she was forced, to with a grin, locking stares with her azure blue eyes trying to enjoy the situation completely unaware of what was coming next. The motion of the charming beauty’s hand swiped across the face a few times, completely caughting her off guard sent a quick short burst of excitement, distracting her of the real danger as suddenly Yumi felt her entire world rocked.

Yumi’s completely jolted, it lifted as the leg hit the spot, it felt like the sadist’s heart stopped for a second followed by jolting back alive as the intense pain rushed through the nervous system, the nether region completely burning. Her reaction jumps between actual pain and enjoyment, never being hit in that region and even with just precision, beauty and strength. The body completely failing to keep her up made her immediately fall, with her head on the floor and ass to the skies, arms in front of her with both hands protecting the nether regions. Her body was completely helpless as her mind was still in haven…

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:38 am

Mistress noticed within the spar-spangled vacancy of Yumi's stark wide eyes that this was a euphoric experience the likes of which she never embarked upon before. A whole new world of savage brutality now indulged upon by the bun-haired blonde after having her face viciously smacked side to side for further derogatory measure and to distract Yumi from the puss punting paradise to come. Right about now, Paige surmised that a splattering of rainbow colored shapes of all sizes were spiraling all around Yumi's delirious vision after being christened with the darkened rapture of her Nocturne Bliss...or in layman's terms an utterly world shattering muff punt like no other. The intergalactic dominatrix sending a winking airkiss Yumi's way against her index finger as her spidery adversary crumbled face first to the canvas after rightfully losing the capacity to stand on those quivering legs of hers anymore.

"Now you can consider us even~...Ara, how fortunate you must be that your future master possesses the capacity for such loving forgiveness in her darkened heart~...Such a gift is not offered without further disciplining first, however. "
Paige salaciously uttered with a hand on her cocked hip and a luscious lap of her tongue over her juicy lips at the sight of Yumi utterly devastated and prostrated before her in unbridled but enraptured agony. The meaning behind Paige's final words becoming crystal clear once the Vaudevilliain showcased the riding crop in her right hand, the sole of her boot nudged against Yumi's head so she stays put right on her knees. The sparkled gleam in Paige's shining brighter before Yumi's upturned backside would be wiggled and wobbled relentlessly thanks to the rapid cracks of the dominatrix's whip, the sadistic spectacle unfolding until ceasing with one final crack as Paige stepped back with a devilish grin. "Bear in mind, I've only just started. Submit to the love of my whip, kneel before me, and our new home awaits~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:28 am

In an ironic way, this is quite the funniest obstacle to face. An easy prey is always fun to toy around with, but only strong ones will actually fight back hard, and that pain is always entertaining, welcome even, and when they’re just as depraved then it becomes excellence. In what world could such a sadist find someone that would kick in her right between the legs, sending her into bliss. Such a joy that made her lose all strength in her legs.

Her opponent teased her, but Yumi wasn’t even paying attention, face planted into the ground joying the burning sensation erupting between her legs, a lasting and uncomfortable sting.

But that wasn’t the last of it, hearing the sweet words of the Mistress ringing in her ears, until the back of her head met the sole of Paige’s boot keeping it pinned down. Yumi could only let muffled moans as the dominatrix savagely beat her ass with her riding crop, leaving the masochist waiting for the next hit to come. She let out a louder one with the last hit as her opponent backed up and continued with her speech.

The malicious kidnapper raised her head to meet the other predator’s eyes. “More. More… If you just started, then there wouldn’t be a problem to continue, would it? I want to feel more!” Yumi smiled devilishly at the woman of dark hair, waiting for her to continue. The master of pleasure truly showed a short portion of her mastery, but she wanted more. Her soul screamed for a bit more, like an addiction, her dark heart to be filled more. “Give this dark heart just a bit more, would you? Then I’ll hunt you down… and tie you up nicely!”

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:36 am

Unbridled ecstasy was brightening up Paige's overjoyed facials, her debauched spanking barrage had made the Malevolent Mistress positively all a quiver with every sliced lashing to Yumi's presented backside. While Yumi likened their flourishing dynamic to the mistress fueling an addiction, Paige prefers to be considered a facilitator of depravity herself. Much in the same way her arachnid adversary is facilitating Paige's desire to break the willpower of her opponent's until they're yearning for further cracks of her whip and whatever other degradation she can provide. Paige backpedaling a step or two before serenely issuing her sensual proposition, although simultaneously basking in the view of the psychotic brawler sunken into the canvas with any hint of resistance sufficiently whipped out of her.

A rose-tinted hue coloring Paige's sinister countenance as Yumi pleaded for further punishment, her thighs tightened together while licking her lush lips as her tantalized excitement grew further. The lustful dominatrix sheathing her whipped weaponry against her belt buckle before reaching down to guide her sadistic foe back to her feet via cupping Yumi's chin. "Ara~...I'd consider it a privilege to be ravaged and bound within your own clutches, swathed against you in a pleasurable darkness~...All you have to do is chase me further down the rabbit hole~..." Paige sealing the proverbial deal with a smooth kiss she purred salaciously into before seamlessly flipping her opponent upside down for a prolonged piledriver position. Nuzzling her facials pleasantly into Yumi's crotch before giving her foe The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:03 pm

Every move executed felt weird, different, each left a sting of interest, curiosity for what else could happen. The sadist was never confronted in this way. Through this match instead of rough bruises and blunt impacts, it was replaced with acts of care and love and then sharp spanks by some weird weapon. There was the occasional punch, but overall it was a different approach, and that’s what makes it interesting. What could happen? What could be possible to feel and to deliver? Yumi was curious what the Mistress could bring up next.

Feeling the soft touch caressing her chin to lift up, she almost as elegantly did it so. Her words ringed true in her ears as she still felt the mistress under her clutches, yet could she deliver more than what the dominatrix is offering to her already? Could her rough sadism replace the mastered beauty offered back?

Yumi received another kiss, before being literally flipped around like a doll, not long after feeling a sensation on her crotch. However, it didn't last long in this awkward position as Yumi planted into the ground head first, rocking her brain leaving her to think what just had happened, as well her indecision on the matter.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:54 pm

As enchanting a thrill ride as this rapturous endeavor had become, the lingering aches and bothersome fatigue of the match was still ailing the Darkened Mistress who knew that a second spent faltering in hesitation could enable Yumi into turning the tides on her. Another ferocious assault from her adversary may have been one setback too much and sealed Paige's fate. Thankfully though the bun-haired blonde was sharing in Paige's exhaustion alongside smitten endearment thanks to Paige seamlessly combining loving affection with punishing maneuvers, the ring shaking from what may have been the final nail in Yumi's coffin.

The Malevolent Mistress releasing Yumi to a flaccid collapse onto the canvas after the enrapturing piledriver had worked it's magic, a sadistic gleam in her midnight blue eyes as she admired the wanton decimation of her chaotic adversary. Bewildered, enchanted, and in all likelihood incapacitated enough to allow Paige to draw the curtain on tonight's performance. The dominatrix tucking Yumi underneath the adjacent bottom rope and leaving the ring herself. A bridal carry used to escort the ravenous blonde now placidly docile towards the stripper pole she'd be placed beside, a clinching lock of a handcuff around her wrist concluding the night of violent decadence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next