Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement - Page 5 Empty Re: Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement

Post by Chaos Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:00 pm

The ride was troublesome, it had been a great one, the pain was divine and this new discovery of “love” surely felt surreal. Might have been a stranger but it had been such a good feeling that curiosity allowed it to go on and go on until her satisfaction was filled, yet it never felt enough. Her spirit asked for more, but it was clear that her body didn’t. Exhaustion was catching up with her, and at this point if there was a single slip it was possible that Yumi would’ve taken the chance to tame the Mistress.

Even in the receiving end of something you “love” it can get tiring, and this statement in this situation felt nothing but true. The masochist felt her head go blurry as almost her body went limp, the heavy impact on her head almost knocking her completely out. Completely dazed, she could barely stand up, let alone move. And this was all the confirmation the dominatrix needed to end the match, as she carried her out of the ring and next to the pole. The sound of the cuff wrapping around her wrist almost as if woke her up, sealing her fate.

Even though she lost, the final sentiment of being carried almost like a princess, the amount of pain she felt and being put on the mercy of a clearly stronger and deserving opponent, felt somewhat satisfactory. Her smile was wide as ever despite losing, looking her opponent in the eyes and letting out a few giggles…

“You sure were amazing… You won after all. Holly, I wish there were many more like you. I could go on forever like this! That “love” was something else, I must say… I have to learn about it for sure.” She calmed down after her quick ramble, catching her breath, clearly showing her exhaustion after all. “I know about the ending, but can we skip it? My body feel already quite tired from that lovely beating…”

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement - Page 5 Empty Re: Yumi Kuroushī Vs Mistress Paige - The Sadist and the Dominatrix: Match of Excitement

Post by killcarrion Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:40 am

Although decimated and flaccid, a serene state of contentment was obviously noticeable from Yumi as the malicious dominatrix romantically carried the bun-haired blonde as if she were a beautiful maiden plucked right from a fairy tale outside of the wrestling ring towards her poled predicament. She was uncharacteristically blissful considering the wrathful madness and enraged brutality she is typically associated with, but Paige figured it was to be expected given the abundance of love her adversary had indulged herself with at the domme's affectionate hand. A swirling maelstrom of sensual decadence and savage violence leaving Yumi rightfully overwhelmed as if she embodied the myth of Icarus, the craftsman who flew too close to the sun and suffered a grim consequence for his hubris. Yumi's destiny thankfully being nowhere near as dire as she was swiftly handcuffed to the stripper pole to the sounds of the clicking mechanism and the ringbell signaling a victor for the night.

"...*pant*...And, scene~..."
Paige whispered as she stood upright beside the stripper pole, fatigued and exhausted but flashing a sinister smile that brightened her facials as fans applauded. The villiainess hooking one of her fulsome legs around the pole with one hand gripping the metal rod as she stretched backward, striking a salacious pose as she licked her lush lips for the cameras as her theme played over the speakers. But thankfully she noticed the delirious mutterings from Yumi beneath her. "Well~...alright. Such a shame though. Seeing you work this pole may have been worth the price of admission alone~..." Paige playfully teased while unlocking the handcuff around Yumi's wrist, but afterward hefting the blonde back into a bridal carry before she started walking them around the ring and up the ramp. "But I suppose we can just make that a private dance between us. I wasn't kidding when I said I was just getting started, that is if you wish to continue basking in this love of ours~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:36 pm

The feeling of defeat washing over her wasn't as bad as expected, little fragments of her mind were already split between victory and loss. Yumi felt as if she didn’t completely lose, despite the result of the match and many others would say otherwise, having gained also a bit from the match. The wrathful brutality subdued by the sensory overload as well as physical exhaustion, leaving her completely tuckered out sitting against the pole and holding her captive holding her arm leaving her stuck there like a small puppy leashed to something so it can’t escape.

Yumi could watch as the stronger and more beautiful woman finished her act and posed for her countless fans, while she went on with her rant. This match truly felt like a change of pace, if Paige didn’t get her interest and had been otherwise an absolute bore it is possible that the match could’ve ended differently, but this perhaps was the only person close enough to being a “friend” to her.

The Malevolent Mistress soon took notice of her, responding to her as well freeing her. She let out a small laugh, before noticing being picked up to a carry without much of an objection from her part. Her breath was slowly coming back as they made their way out, after all, she had to be ready for whatever she was about to be thrown into. “I hope so that you weren't kidding. I want you to keep bringing whatever that devious mind of yours has in store, keep surprising and exciting me, and maybe I’ll play along. Don’t bore me to death and it might be much easier for you~...”

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5