Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Raw strength vs Inner Strength

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Raw strength vs Inner Strength - Page 5 Empty Re: Raw strength vs Inner Strength

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:24 am

Amy blinked as Yi rushed at her, and before she could do anything, she was caught in a headscissors on her hands and knees. She grit her teeth, trying to pull away. "L.. let me go!" She cried out.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Raw strength vs Inner Strength - Page 5 Empty Re: Raw strength vs Inner Strength

Post by Tanosh Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:10 am

That wasn't even a decent offer. More of a demand, but Amy didn't have a bargaining position. The historian simply found this odd. She tightened her thighs around Amy's neck, wondering if the girl would stop giving commands if her oxygen supply was stopped. Comparatively, Yi was much weaker than Amy, but with the proper application of her body the historian could do anything.

Amy would focus more on the fact that she was losing oxygen and less on fighting Yi muscle to muscle.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:22 pm

"Gaack!!" She choked as Yi tightened her legs around her neck. She almost wanted to tap out, but not to this girl. Not after what she's done. She wouldn't let her getting without leaving some sort of impression on her. Bearing this in mind, she would kick in her reserves, and would try to grab her around her back. From there, she would slowly start to lift her up until she got fully up to her feet, and would then try to slam her down hard, blacking out afterwards.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Magma eyes widened as she was lifted from the ground, this turn events was not expected. Amy's strength with a second wind was certainly impressive. Yi sat up as much as she could to stay on top of Amy and as she got up, Yi would curl up to be sitting entirely on top of Amy's shoulders. The historian had to take them forward! Teeter the scales so that Amy and her would land on their stomach and she could continue to torture the gymnast. This didn't work out, and soon both fell backwards onto the ground. Once they hit the ground, Yi bounded on the mat, and reached to hold her back, sputtering and gasping as every ounce of wind had been knocked out of her. She'd move out of the submission hold, focusing on trying to somehow fix her back with the proximity of her hands.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:01 am

Amy laid on the mat between Yi's legs, even after she let go of the submission, unmoving and panting heavily, having blacked out from the submission right before slamming her down. Hopefully, though, it would send a bit of a message to Yi about her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:43 am

It actually did speak volumes to Yi as Amy lay there unconscious... though probably not in the way that Amy would have preferred. The fact that she had been strong enough to lift both of them and chose knocking herself out to tapping out was admirable. The historian admitted this to herself after she had finally regained control of her breathing. She then stood and lifted Amy's unconscious body, or at least tried to lift. Dead weight was never an easy task to move around, and Yi was not a very powerful woman. Instead, she'd have to drag the gymnast from the mat.

The entire task wasn't easy, but there was a time limit to this if she could pull it off properly. She'd set up Amy in a cold metal chair and begin her special task. When Amy finally woke up, Yi had left clues to the fact that the gymnast had been redressed in her outfit! Yi was even sitting on the ground across from Amy watching her intently. "Welcome back."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:55 am

Amy stirred slowly in the chair, and shook her head slowly. "Ughh.. my head.." She groans, slowly opening her eyes, and saw a red blurry figure across from her.

"Wuh??" Her vision started to clear as she saw it was that girl she was just fighting. "You!" She said, trying to lunge from her chair, but her body was far too tired, and she ended up just leaning over while sitting on the chair. "Wh.. what is all this??"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 am

"Relax, relax. You couldn't beat me in peak condition, you won't beat me now. I have to say, knocking yourself out in the middle of the fight was fascinating, but doing it in such a way that you were out for one hour and thirty-two minutes wasn't that bright." She shrugged. "I mean, once your out, anyone can do anything to you..." Yi allowed an evil grin to penetrate her otherwise emotionless facade.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Amy frowns a little at Yi. "What kind of game are you playing now?" She grumbled. "Can you just leave me alone? my body's really tired and I need to rest." SHe said.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:25 pm

She nodded. "No game, just figured you'd be interested in what happened while you were out." She stood and stretched a bit, her back still hurting from being slammed into the mat. "I stripped you naked and carried you around the gym. Turns out... people haven't changed their opinion of you. In fact, most of them said they'd seen a woman's nude body before," Yi shrugged apathetically. Now this was learning, just how would Amy take this information?

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next