Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reunion Between Cuties

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Reunion Between Cuties - Page 5 Empty Re: Reunion Between Cuties

Post by Clyton Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:03 am

Reiko noticed that Kanai was not resisting anymore, and only knew that she passed out. She quickly release the hold and flop her cousin down onto her front. She then roll her onto her back and started to gently slap the girl's face a couple of time to wake her up. "Kanai-chan?" She muttered, her face visibly saddened, and her eyes filled with tears. She just can't stand this... She doesn't want to fight her cousin anymore... After all, they are relatives.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am

Kanai's eyes fluttered awake when Reiko gently slapped her face. She coughed a few times before getting air back in her lungs, taking a few deep breaths before attempting to sit up.

"Geez Reiko..." Kanai said, "You really went overboard..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:29 am

Reiko would stare at her cousin with her watery eyes, and would suddenly hug her. "Oh Kanai-chan..." She muttered. "I don't think... It's alright for me to spar with you anymore. I mean, we had our shares in the past, but I feel that as long as we do this, our spars would eventually end up into real fights, and someone could get hurt. I couldn't even control myself at that time." She said, silently sobbing.

Last edited by 553 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:27 am

Kanai let out a grunt as her cousin hugged her, crushing what little air was still in her lungs. She raised her arms, and put them around Reiko's back as well. "Hey, it's fine," she said, "I mean, we're in the same league now. Eventually we're gonna have to fight each other, and when that happens, neither of us is going to hold back." She pushed Reiko to arms length, and looked straight into her eyes. "So don't apologize," she said, "And don't hesitate to spar with me!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:29 am

Reiko could only nod, slowly wiping those tears away from her eye. "Hehheh... I'm really such a crybaby, ain't I?" She muttered, with a smile on her face though. "Yes, I'll always keep that in mind. I would be very proud if we would continue what we did in the past."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Kanai smiled at her cousin, raising a hand to wipe a tear off her cheek. "Now if you would stop crying, everything will be fine," she said, "Thanks to you my headache's gone, so I suppose I should thank you for kicking me in the head. Now, help me get up. I'm still a bit dizzy." She held tightly onto her cousin as she got back up to her feet.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Reiko nodded as she also got up, carefully supporting her cousin as they stood up. "Let's go eat." She said with glee as she started to exit the ring and head towards anywhere to eat, as long as they have some time to spend together more often.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:15 am

"Sure," Kanai said. She grabbed Reiko's hand, and led her out of the ring. After grabbing her t-shirt and putting it back on, not before wiping the sweat off her body, she took Reiko to the changing rooms.

"Now, you want to change out of that," Kanai said, "You'll look like an idiot." She referred to how Reiko was still wearing her ring costume. After Reiko changes into her street clothes, Kanai would lead her outside to her car, and drive them both to a nice little ramen shop close to where she lived.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Reiko nodded as she followed Kanai wherever she led her and entered the changing room, nodding again to her before she started to undress her wrestling attire and put on a nice yellow skirt, blue t-shirt and a pair of white high heel sandals. She then followed her cousin again to her car and entered it, before Kanai drove them to the ramen shop. "So, I assume you are having a nice time in the AFW?"

Last edited by 553 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5