by Daaharu Today at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just another work day

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just another work day - Page 2 Empty Re: Just another work day

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed May 24, 2023 12:49 pm

Taking all the answers in stride, Cirkot went over the answers.

She likes walks and meaty food? Hmmmm....maybe...if I could....

"Would you.... like it if I...took you out for a walk and..um, some food?"

His mind was already scolding him. You can't just ask some lady you hardly know out for lunch like they do on TV! What if she refuses, or she finds you weird?

She probably already thinks I'm weird.

"I'll be p-paying any and all bills!"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:33 pm

Wild blinked again. Interesting. Now the strange plant man went from asking her questions to...wanting to go buy her food?

Curious and strange indeed.

The big cat tilted her head quizzically at the plant man.

"Um...sure. I could eat, and a walk is always nice. You don't have to pay for it though. I have an account with the Head Warden, and all my meals are paid from it. It's something I set up with her when I first joined the league, since I don't really understand money and...would rather just not deal with the hassle and confusion of it all."

Wild stood up to her full height, stretching her back and legs, having not stretched since she awoke from her nap. "Is there any particular food vendor you had in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:37 am

Cirkot had to tilt his head up a bit to be on eye contact with Wild. Her flexing and stretching only seemed to make her stature look a lot stronger. Taking note of that, and praying he doesn't mess up, he tapped his feet a bit, as he said,

"Well, um, to be fair, I was actually think-thinking of a, you know, an eatery. A restaurant, perhaps? You know, give you all you can eat, and all, ha ha ha..." Cirkot gave an awkward laugh at the end.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:35 am

"A restaurant?"

Wild asked, ears folded back while the tigress turned her head in confusion, ignoring how nervous the plant-man seemed to be at the moment as she thought of the interesting word he used and remembered what it meant.

"As in...one of the larger, sit-down establishments? Eros has told me about them, but I've never gone to one. What it is like? What makes it different from the food vendor stalls?"

She asked, the tigress's curiosity admittedly peaked by Cirkot's interesting choice of dinner locations, her tail starting to wag as she began to enjoy the conversation, seeing a chance to learn something she didn't know before.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:33 am

Cirkot seemed to be making progress! He had Wild's attention in, so he now had the chance to land in the proverbial charisma dirk. It did help Wild's standards were honestly very low.

"Y-yes! It has food, and the best food around. It's got more variety than a food stall, and it will make your tongue sing from the flavors available! You will be watering from the mouth, and it will make you feel divine!"

Cirkot realized he had raised his hands up in a cow milking mad scientist posture, and he quickly brought his hands down in a folded position.

"So, uh, yeah, that. That's a restaurant."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:12 am

Wilds ears perked up as the plant man spoke, her eyes going as wide as dinner plates as he described a restaurant to her.

A variety of food? The BEST food!? Food that was DIVINE!?

Wilds tail darted back and for in excitement, the big cat having visions of all sorts of food and wonderful smells filling her brain. While food was no issue for the tigress, as Eros paid the food vendors to essentially just let Eros grab what she wanted...or nap on their roof in the sun, but she'd never been to one of these restaurants before...Eros didn't forbid them, but the Head Warden had also never told her about them either.

Things like that made Wild...suspicious, of the Head Warden sometimes...but that was a thought for later.

For now, she grabbed Circot and pulled him close for a hug, pressing the nervous middle manager against her chest for a moment before letting him go.

"That sounds great! When should w-Oh!"

She stopped, looking down at her outfit, her standard, everyday wear of...a bra, a thong, and her wrist gauntlets, looking back at Cirkot.

"Am I...dressed right for it? Eros has told me that my outfit is not...appropriatfor some places. Should I change?" She asked, looking to Cirkot for his opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:14 am

Getting pulled into Wild's hug, Cirkot felt his bark creaking and cracking, his eyes widening in pain. A weak "Ye...yea!" slithered out of his mouth. When she let go of him, he fell on his butt and quickly got up, rubbing his butt and spine. Damn, even for a plantfolk, he could not be resistant to Wild's strength.

That aside, he looked at Wilds attire. "Well, um....maybe? You could just, I don't know, maybe put on some...pants and a jacket, I guess?" While it was attire good for fighting, yeah, no, for a restaurant, it was not going to work. Though he wondered what other dresses she had.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:07 am

Wild's eyes went wide with concern a she let go of Cirkot and the strange smelling plant man fell to the floor. She had been told by Ero's that she needed to be more careful of her strength, and this was a good example. She would have to be more wary in the future.

When Cirkot confirmed for her that she wasn't in approrpiate for a proper restaurant meal, the big cat rasied her index and thumb across her chin, mimicking something she had seen Eros do whenever the Head Warden was contemplating a decision.

Suddenly, her eyes lit up, and her ears perked straight up as she looked at Cirkot, her yellow and red eyes gleaming with excitiment. "I think I have just the thing, wait here!"

She exclaimed, then ran off, on all fours, and returned several minutes later, on two legs this time, wearing a surprisingly snug fitting pair of pants and high collar jacket, walking up to Cirkot with a smile on her face.

"The Head Warden gifted me this outfit once I was accepted as Warden, I've never had a chance to wear it before today...does it look alright?" She asked in earnest curiosity, already seeming to take Cirkots opinion seriously despite only just meeting the plant man, her expression looking surprisingly adorable as she awaied his judgement!

Just another work day - Page 2 Dem66j10

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:19 am

Cirkot gave Wild a thumbs up before turning around, giving Wild privacy and letting her to go ahead and change her wardrobe up. He wondered if she always ran on all fours when excited and hoping that doesn't happen at the restaurant.

When she returned Cirkot turned around to face her...and raised his wooden carved eyebrows. Wild's fashion and new clothes were not what he was expecting, dare he say, she looked incredibly fashionable. When he heard Wild explain that the outfit was a gift from Eros, he blinked and shrugged his shoulders. The nicest thing Eros ever gave him was fertilizer snacks for growing his hair back after she used all his leafy hair as tea leaves one time. Cirkot then addressed Wild, "It looks excellent, really ah, accentuates your shape and build! Quite form fitting."

He then rubbed his chin and said, "So, it seems you're ready. Shall we go? I know a good place we can try."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 04, 2024 11:32 pm

Wild had to admit, the brief moments between Cirkot seeing her outfit and replying to her question were actually rather nerve racking for the tigress, while she didn't know Cirkot's taste in clothing or women...or if the plant-man even had a taste in clothing or women, but she rarely dressed up like this at all, and while she was normally shameless, the fact that she was actually putting up the effort to dress nice...well, made her concerned if she was, in fact dressed nice or not.

But his reaction was to nod in approval of her outfit and compliment it, getting a sigh of relief from the tigress, as she nodded back at him.

"Yes, I'm ready. Please lead the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2