by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:44 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Belle vs. Garzah - Cowgirl vs. Orc (Hentai match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Belle vs. Garzah - Cowgirl vs. Orc (Hentai match) Empty Belle vs. Garzah - Cowgirl vs. Orc (Hentai match)

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:54 am

Garzah had honestly never cared much about how she looked on a hentai match. For all she knew, this stuff was pure 100% private, so not like millions will be seeing it. And frankly?

Sometimes she felt like she had to wind down in different ways. And this was one of those. Getting beaten up by other fighters in the big ring gets tiring after a while.

This was the special hentai ring room. About the size of a small gym, there was a ring in the center of the room. But what was different was the actual ring itself. For one, it was half the size of a usual ring, and there were pillows in each side of it. And for the other matter, the canvas was a bed sheet stretched across it, with a large bed like mattress under it so it was quite soft overall.

Wearing a black bikini, Garzah entered this room, looking around at the few cameras set. Clearly gonna tape and sell it online to those few people who did SRWs super subscription package, whatever it was called, she couldn't remember. She hopped her way into the ring, walking on the mattress like surface, then sat down in a corner.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Belle vs. Garzah - Cowgirl vs. Orc (Hentai match) Empty Re: Belle vs. Garzah - Cowgirl vs. Orc (Hentai match)

Post by MacbookAir Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:18 am

Belle was happy to finally get going after some time. It had been a while since she'd fought an Orc, but she could never say that they failed to put up a fight, and better yet, she had yet to say one was disappointing after a fight either...

The plump, yet athletic and toned, Cowgirl arrived shortly after, dressed in her usual cowprint bikini, her short blue hair doing little to obscure the two horns on her head. She wore a choker with a bell on it, a memoir of her earlier time, but not something that seemed to bother her. Her face was currently its usual frown, taking a good moment to observe the Orc as she entered the ring.

Mariette had to admit, she liked what she saw.

And yes, hopefully I'll remain alive this time.
MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Belle vs. Garzah - Cowgirl vs. Orc (Hentai match) Empty Re: Belle vs. Garzah - Cowgirl vs. Orc (Hentai match)

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:36 am

Garzah looked at her blue haired opponent, taking her appearance in.

She seems nearly her own height, just a little shorter. Great! She preferred it when the opponents were her own size. Too small, and it would cause some problems for her, namely actually holding them in place.

She raised an arm skywards in greeting. "Yo. I'm Garzah. Pleasure."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:47 pm

Belle put her hands on her hips, slowly walking towards the Orc, intent on meeting her in the center of the ring, not a particularly long distance given how small this particular ring was. With each step, her attire did only the bare minimum in securing her bosom, though it clearly didn't bother the voluptuous figure much at all.

"Greetings, Garzah. My name is Belle."

With that said, she'd try and inch as close as possible to her opponent, careful not to touch, but leaving her body and face mere inches from her opponent.

"Mmm, I'll admit, I expected them to find a much... Rougher place for us to fight in." She teased, finally flashing a smile. "Ah well, this is still a fine place to fuck."

MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:51 am

Garzah observed her opponent, who was now entering the ring, and had stopped at the center of the small ring. She walked forward to meet her, and looked her in the eyes. She seemed pretty enough. Was she strong enough, was gonna be a different matter.

Hearing what she had to say, Garzah shrugged. "One hentai arena is as good as the other, I guess."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:46 am

Belle chuckled in response. "True enough."
In the absence of a bell or referee, Belle would take it into her own hands to start the match, raising her arms as she tried to press her body against Garzah's now, anticipating a lockup to test the Orc's strength against her own. The simple touch of her own flesh against her opponent's was enough to draw a slightly lustful gasp from the cowgirl, already quite excited sexually for the fight ahead.

"Alright, show me what you've got! Try and make me your bitch if you can, cause I'm gonna do the same to you once I'm done here!"
MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:55 am

Garzah was surprised at Belle already taking the fight to start at her own hands, and was already lifting her hands and pushing against her. Putting one foot behind her to not fall over, she looked down to eye level with her opponent, a bit surprised by her enthusiasm.

Taking a shrug, Garzah instead of a lockup, wrapped her arms around Belles torso, lifted her up a bit, and just kissed her right on the lips, pressing her breasts against hers.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:23 pm

Belle had to admit, she liked the Orc's spunk. Instead of testing their strength directly, she merely showed it off by lifting and kissing the cowgirl, left somewhat shocked at first, only to close her eyes and react appropriate as they locked lips. Belle had always loved to tongue wrestle with her opponent's in the arena after a match, and this was no different, attempting to establish a crude dominance even as she was the one being lifted, ar the mercy of her opponent for the time being.

MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:38 pm

Garzah felt Belle moving her tongue inside her mouth, and she snorted through her nose on that. Belle felt rather pudgy and honestly, quite comfy to be holding this close. Reminded her why she took part in these hentai matches to begin with. Just a way of slowing down and feeling a bit cozy.

Still clutching Belle, moving up one arm to behind her head to firmly grip her, and her other arm moving down to her waist to grip one of her hips, Garzah slowly bent her knees to sit herself down on her knees, and seat Belle on her lap, still keeping their lips locked as she felt the cowgirls lips and her rather soft body.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:01 pm

Mariette was quite surprised, underneath the lustful kiss. She had expected her opponent to go all out, immediately start trying to pummel her, but instead was being slowly forced to sit down. Perhaps she had something erotic or humiliating planned on the 'mats', but Belle had other ideas.

Putting her own hands around Garzah's waist, Belle would try and lift her slightly, careful to maintain the kiss all the while, trying to drag her into one of the corners if she could.

MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next