Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:42 am

Fallon's punches hit just to the left and right of center, not only flattening those abs from directly on top of them, but crushing them from the sides, too. That motion, not just compacting the muscle but effectively setting it back up to be smashed again, was going to help her break down her girlfriend's belly just a little bit faster than Kyoko could break down hers. No encounter between them would ever be a blowout, so it would be the smallest differences which tipped the balance.

Kyoko's next two punches hit the same narrow strip of belly that they had both been focusing on for most of this fight. Fallon's navel was pushed in a little deeper, and the iron mountain range of her abs was tested by a powerful jab. "Rrrgh..." she grunted, feeling her abs starting to burn a little more consistently. She drew strength from that pain, letting the heat travel up into her arm to power her own next two punches. They were both uppercuts, hitting Kyoko directly in the toughest part of her abs with each fist, daring her to keep them completely flexed lest something important to her defense start to break down!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:18 pm

Kyoko knew she was going to get no easy answer to this problem, not with the solar plexus unofficially off limits. She had instead opted to untangle the problem by digging into the hardest part of Fallon's core and knew the rest would crumble. The fact that she enjoyed working on that meaty section helped her along as well, and when she dug into those abs she watched Fallon grunt as Kyoko felt her knuckles finding more room. Kyoko smirked when her hands went back up.

"My fist is starting to find room Fallon." Kyoko teased, preparing her own abs before Fallon went for two uppercuts that were trying to destroy her. "Gnngh.." Kyoko groaned, those hard hitting punches hit Kyoko's tight muscles and started to feel warm, soon they would get tender and if that happened each punch was going to really hurt. Kyoko wasn't going to let that happen and looked at Fallon's belly button for a target, and would throw two hard shots right to it without giving it much thought, only power and listening for any signs of progress from Fallon's groans.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:30 pm

Avoiding the solar plexus would prolong the match, which was perfectly fine with Fallon. Time spent battling belly to belly in the ring was what she considered quality time with her girlfriend. She savored the sound of Kyoko's groans as the uppercuts crashed into the densest, thickest muscle of her abdomen. Kyoko's skin, and the muscle beneath, were heating up from the friction of the impacts, and Fallon felt them deflating slightly beneath her knuckles as she dug them in, just for a moment, before pulling her fists away.

Kyoko wanted to trash talk, so Fallon obliged her. "So is mine," she said, sticking her tongue out. She could have gone on for hundreds of words, but in the middle of a match she had different priorities. "Better save your breath, Kyoko." As evenly matched as the two of them were, wasting breath on even one extra word might swing the fight one way or the other. Fallon prepared her abs as Kyoko's next two punches landed in her belly button, bending her forward slightly with both blows as they warmed her tummy. "Grrrgh..."

Fallon fired back as soon as Kyoko's arms drew back and her abs were ready. She fired one jab straight into Kyoko's belly button, then hit the dense abdominal wall just above it with a right hook, trying to both dig under the muscles and batter them from multiple directions, as if she were trying to scrape them off and leave Kyoko defenseless, waiting to see what Kyoko's reaction would be.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:59 am

Kyoko smirked when Fallon started to engage her with words, try as she might the brunette couldn't let any competition go unanswered. Not even verbal ones. "I am, I want to be able to count to three when I'm pinning you after those abs give out." Kyoko said before her arms went up after punishing Fallon's belly. The rise of her hands also brought the rise of Fallon's fist which quickly started to punish her belly with punches, first to her belly button and then right above it as Fallon targeted a specific spot.

"Gnnnggh!" Kyoko groaned, the two punches digging into her muscles and leaving a slight imprint from the repeated strikes. Fallon was going for an excavation trip with her punches, and it had Kyoko slowly getting back up straight to test how far it went. Thankfully her abs were still tight, even if the middle was starting to strain itself from these attacks. She knew she could take more than that, and stayed standing as she would start to line up her next combo across Fallon's belly. Her target would be to go and to the right, hitting that area twice, the first time digging right in before pulling back and going for more power, after targeting the center she wanted to start working on the areas around it until Fallon's entire front core was hurting like hell. Like Fallon did she would test how far she pushed in and watched Fallon's reaction while resisting the urge to kiss her since she knew she was in pain. Afterall she caused it so a kiss wouldn't make it better since Fallon's only thought would be on paying her back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:32 pm

"I'm gonna count a lot higher than three when I pin you..." Fallon replied, making sure that she used fewer words than Kyoko, which wasn't easy for such a talkative girl. But she knew that breath was critical in a fight like this one, and she could tease Kyoko all she wanted once she had the purple-haired girl beaten and underneath her back at home!

Fallon's punches achieved great success as she tried to bury them underneath Kyoko's abs and get at the jelly belly behind them. Her girlfriend moved a little more sluggishly now, showing some wear and tear as she prepared her next attack. Fallon breathed in, tightened her abs in turn...and the punches still hurt like hell as they dug into the right side of her belly. "Hnnnrrgh!" Her abs bowed inwards where the blows landed, bending around Kyoko's fists, the burn of fatigue starting to take its toll, though Fallon was confident she could go for a few more hours before her abs actually gave in, well past what Kyoko could handle!

And then it was her turn again, and Fallon would keep trying to dig deeper and get beneath Kyoko's abs. She fired one slightly-uppercut-moving punch into Kyoko's abs just above her belly button, then moved to the left side, firing a hook that tried to scrape outward and do damage as she twisted it in!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:53 am

"Making a bunch of bold claims there future wife." Kyoko said without caring how it sounded, it was time to punch Fallon's belly over and over again. Until she fell and Kyoko could brag about it. She watched Fallon struggle with her punches and move a little slower, just like she wanted. She would wait for Fallon to ready herself while her hands came up so they weren't in the way of the next hit, giving Fallon no room for excuses when the next round of punches came.

"Ugh." Kyoko grunted, taking the bunch just above her belly button, and turning forward slightly before the next punch hit. "Gnnh!" Kyoko moaned, from the leftward punch, which complimented the uppercut in hurting like a bitch. The blows were connecting and the muscles were giving a few centimeters each time.. But Kyoko was still standing, and it was better she lost centimeters than inches. She would keep herself up and steady for Fallon to move her hands and give the Belly Queen room to strike, which would come with a hard right to the side of Fallon's belly, trying to get Fallon to shake in place before she would step back and go for a straightforward punch to the belly, hitting her just above the navel and trying to turn the center into a soft spot for Kyoko's grinding fist.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:20 am

"Actually, it's just one very realistic claim, future wife," Fallon retorted, unable to keep herself from grinning. They had been using that new pet name with each other for only a few days, and it was usually Kyoko who initiated its use, which made the usually much more demonstrative Fallon very, very happy.

They both had their strategy down to an exact science now, targeting the center of each other's bellies from different angles while avoiding each other's solar plexuses. Kyoko's second punch had hardly finished before Fallon's first of the next round began, though both of them switched swiftly between offense and defense, putting their arms up to leave their abs without any additional protection. Fallon watched Kyoko closely and enjoyed seeing the way her girlfriend bent a little bit more with each punch, made a slightly louder adorable moaning sound every time a fist hit home.

Fallon quickly moved her hands up above her head, and as soon as she did Kyoko was striking back again. Fallon hit Kyoko with a center punch, then a left; Kyoko hit back with a right and a center punch, mirroring her almost perfectly. "Gghhn!" Fallon yawped after the first punch, bending slightly, feeling the knuckles dig into her middle. "Uurrf!"

Both of their bellies were starting to tire, but Fallon knew they could both take a hundred more punches. All hers had to do was take one more than Kyoko's. As soon as Kyoko was ready, Fallon attacked again, hitting Kyoko just above the navel with a hard straight, then punching from the right to try to abuse the same muscles from a lower angle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:56 am

Kyoko rolled her eyes. "You couldn't do it the last time you were able to pin me and I've only gotten better since then. Which will make my victory and pinning you even sweeter." Kyoko said as she was readying herself to take more punches from her future wife. Fallon may have been cute 99% of the time but she definitely believed her dominance of abs more than she should. What made this match a must win for her was because as much as she loved her Fallon needed to learn a lesson. It could be considered tough love except that tough love was usually something the person didn't like or love in the moment and she knew that it was hard to consider anything about bellies to be tough love between them, rough love sure but not tough. The punches came as she was lost in her determined thoughts but her abs were no less ready for the punches that followed.

"Rnnggh.." Kyoko groaned as she took a punch just above the belly button, and stayed there prepped and ready to take one more punch when Fallon went for a right near it. "Uggh." Kyoko gasped, wobbling in place as the punches continued to work their magic on her abs. No matter how strong they got nothing made Fallon's punches hurt less. Thankfully she knew she was far from finished and Fallon was no ready to take more punches, as usual the solar plexus remained off limits if only because by this point it was considered cheating, and because she was going to love the look on Fallon's face when she won without it. She went for another uppercut, this one going low and crushing right below the belly button, and this time instead of a right she went for a left to the other side to give her belly a few shocking blows and to slowly wear down the muscles that protected Fallon's tight core.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:14 pm

"Just wait, 'cause I'm gonna pin you even longer later tonight," Fallon again rebutted, holding back so much more she wanted to say for the purposes of preserving as much oxygen in her lungs as she could. She just had to taunt Kyoko back when her girlfriend taunted her, but she was still mindful of speaking fewer words than her rival/lover/future wife and retaining that small advantage.

Fallon readied herself for Kyoko's next pair of punches, and the purple-haired girl did not take long in delivering them. Fallon felt the uppercut drive into the lower part of her abs, the muscles that many girls did not seem to consider as important as the higher-profile upper abs. The single punch might have been hard enough to floor most of those other girls, but Fallon knew better than to skimp on training any part of her tummy, and though it hurt and made her bend slightly and shift on her feet, she held firm. "Frrgh," she grunted, and when the punch came from the left, she made another small noise. "Uuuugh."

She was hurting, but she quickly recovered and threw her own punches right back at her ready girlfriend. She aimed one punch low, twisting it downward into Kyoko's abs just beneath and to the right of her belly button. Then, she brought the next punch up as an uppercut, hitting just below the belly button again, this time from the left to continue abusing those muscles from all angles.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:56 am

Kyoko scoffed at her words. "You'll be too busy resting to pin anything." Kyoko said enduring her punches before getting ready to throw her own, and as she did she spoke some more. "Besides I have something planned for tonight, we still haven't eaten yet and I figured it would be the perfect time to try something new." Kyoko said before she put her hands up. Observing the damage she knew she had left more than a few marks and Fallon folding told her the abs she had built were starting to give out. She wasn't sure when they'd give but she was still convinced they'd give out before hers did. She just had to take her turn.

"Grgh." Kyoko groaned from the first punch, hitting to the right of her lower belly while Fallon tried to dig further in, then followed it with one more to the center but still below her belly button. "Nggh." Kyoko coughed taking another punch digging into her belly but still staying up. The pain made her bend a little, before her hands dropped and she wanted for Fallon's hands to clear the premises. Then she would strike, first going for the center again right around Fallon's belly button, there and the middle was where she was making the most progress and wanted to feel her abs conquer it. But after letting her fist stay there she would venture to the left and throw another punch, trying to test it out more and weaken the sides as well as Fallon's core.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next