Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:06 pm

They exchanged punches fast enough that their grunts were interspersed throughout their conversation—a conversation which Fallon was still trying to keep to a minimum, conserving as much air in her lungs as she could while still getting under her girlfriend's skin. "We'll just see what you're eating tonight, Jelly Belly!" she cooed, lowering her voice so that only Kyoko could hear her.

"This is all innuendo, by the way..."

She was definitely leaving marks on Kyoko's belly, now, mostly a little reddening, but Fallon felt that the indents from the punches were going deeper and Kyoko was bending down further, too, laboring just a bit more for breath. Fallon couldn't pretend that she wasn't feeling Kyoko's attacks, either. "Uuurgh," she groaned, as the first punch landed right in her middle. "Gfff," she huffed as the second hit her from the side. Both fighters were using almost the same tactics, peppering each other's abs from multiple angles around the focal point of the navel.

Fallon would keep it up. As Kyoko got ready again, Fallon would breathe, aim, then strike hard, landing one straight punch right into Kyoko's belly button, twisting it in slightly before pulling it out, shifting her weight, and delivering a punch with the other hand from the left, twisting inward to try to crush those abs again from the side.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:16 am

Kyoko was playing a waiting and striking game with Fallon, talking as if the fight wasn't tough, knowing that the more they piled on the more Fallon would try to match her. "I already know what I'm eating, and what you want me to eat. I don't think it's going to be what you expect, innuendo or otherwise." Kyoko said preparing for Fallon's punches after her own. The slow testing of cores going for some time that Kyoko was wondering if they should extend it or keep it at 2. It was an important question through the punches.

"Ugggh! Ngggh." Kyoko groaned, taking the first punch rather well even as it left her stomach stinging. The next one also hit, causing Kyoko more pain as a follow up, she felt the nerves firing off and the pain spreading a little. Reminding her that her abs were taking a beating. Still she smiled knowing that it was still strong enough to take more and when Fallon's hands came up she wanted to give her more. She started with an uppercut, aiming right for Fallon's navel but pushing upward to dig deep into those abs before she would throw a left, hitting the side again and swinging her fist like a club to really make it hurt.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:13 pm

"Well, we just have to see if you're right..." Fallon said, confident that her girlfriend would not be. This duel was going to come down to a very narrow margin, as all of their fights did. Fallon and Kyoko had been evenly matched when they first met—training and living together for years now had turned their abs into near-mirror images of each other. One punch, maybe two, would be all that separated victory from defeat.

"Uuurgh. Ffffnn." As Fallon took Kyoko's punches, the first one definitely dug in deep, while the second dealt more shallow damage and caused the warmth in her abs to spread over a wider area. Fallon, like her girlfriend, was calculating how much more she could take, and was confident it would be a long time before her abs actually collapsed; she wondered whether they should raise the stakes with more punches, or even start punching simultaneously.

Not just yet. With a smirk, Fallon drew in a breath, and when Kyoko's arms went up, she would drill a hard, twisting right hook into the lower part of Kyoko's belly, just below her navel. Then, she followed it with a left uppercut, trying to nail her girlfriend directly in her navel and then lift her up onto her tiptoes, letting her hang there for an instant as the knuckles dug in deep before letting her go.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:08 am

Kyoko chuckled. "You have to see, I just want to be here when you realize it too." Kyoko said thinking about where she had to hit Fallon to get what she wanted. She had never been more confident in her abs than today, the work she'd put into them grew more and more, leaving her with the finest core in all of human history and still room to improve. Kyoko was used to dealing with people who punched harder than her, and her abs still outlasted them. She was ready for her girlfriends punching power and her defense.

"Uttgh! Uuurgh!" Kyoko groaned, feeling the punches go low, aiming just below her belly button and striking upwards to try and make her bend. Kyoko felt the two hits push in deep and keep her on her toes, hissing at both but ultimately feeling her abs hold on. Kyoko smirked and brought her hands up ready to dish out more the moment Fallon raised her arms. Instead of low Kyoko would throw a drilling punch right to the belly button, pushed against Fallon's core before throwing a left hook and hitting her side again wanting to make Fallon feel the urge to step back and enjoying the feeling of her core muscles fighting on multiple fronts.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:36 am

Kyoko's grunts were getting louder, and they sounded like sweet music to Fallon's ears. She enjoyed holding her girlfriend up on her tiptoes, too, making sure that, if only for a second, Kyoko would be suspended in the air, all her weight on Fallon's fist, unable to extricate herself. Fallon wanted to make sure her girlfriend felt helpless, felt the reality of her impossible task of breaking Fallon's abs before her own were broken weighing heavily upon her like the force of gravity. Fallon would make it up to Kyoko with plenty of fun times and kisses later.

The moment was over all too quickly, but Fallon put her hands up knowing she had gotten what she wanted out of those punches, and that she could work on breaking down Kyoko's abs in other ways. Meanwhile, Kyoko's punches weren't hurting any less, either. "Uuurf! Uuungh!" Fallon groaned, as the purple-haired girl's attacks increased the soreness across her midsection. They were both going for the same strategy now: challenging each other from all angles until someone's abs collapsed.

As soon as Kyoko would lift her arms, Fallon would fire back with a left hook into Kyoko's navel region, then a right hook into Kyoko's flank, daring her side muscles to try to keep up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:04 am

The task of breaking Fallon's abs would feel a lot more daunting if it wasn't so fun to make Fallon's belly turn red from her punches, knowing that the intense core in front of her was breakable and the sounds her girlfriend started to make after her stoic calm attitude was starting to fall apart. Kyoko put her hands up with a smile still on her face knowing that the brunette was trying to think of a way of topping her last few hits and then she went right around her belly button. "Ugggh!" Kyoko groaned, feeling the punch dig into her gut, then she watched Fallon follow it with a flank punch.

"Nggh.." Kyoko grunted, the shot to her flank hurting a little less than usual. It was an odd feeling, maybe because she was prepared for it this time, she didn't question it either, it was back to punishing the brunette for more. "I get the feeling you want to add more punches to our set." Kyoko brought up randomly, she was still willing to talk through this as a sign of confidence. Until she knew for sure she wouldn't break the trend yet, lest she give Fallon an excuse. She would throw another shot to the right, hitting Fallon's side and trying to make her turn before she would target the center again with a left haymaker right to the core.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:32 pm

At this point, both Fallon and Kyoko were following the same game plan, peppering each other's abdominals with all sorts of punches designed to test and weaken them from every direction. That was exactly what Fallon needed to win this match and conquer her girlfriend. Trading equally meant the whole fight would come down to whose body was stronger. The adorable noises Kyoko made with every punch suggested hers was finally starting to crack.

"More punches? We could move up to four with the next trade, if you think you're ready for that," Fallon promptly agreed, after only a moment's thought. Since she had delivered the first punches, to make sure it was fair she would start off the increased number—right after Kyoko's right fist twisted her slightly to the side with a wince, and the punch to her core made her groan a little louder. "Uuuggh. Nnfffgh!"

As they were in agreement, Fallon readied herself and took aim at Kyoko's reddening abs. She would follow the same pattern she had been, but elaborate on it: right hook to the side, then left straight deep into the navel; then reverse it, a left hook to the side and a right straight into the navel, attacking Kyoko's belly from multiple angles to maximize pain and fatigue.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4