Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chill out Andy (RP - complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chill out Andy (RP - complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chill out Andy

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:48 pm

"Gasp... A date it is, she just said???". Andy feels a warm sensation suddenly rise to his cheeks. To have dinner with this smart, sexy, and lovely girl is much more than he could expect after his disastrous way to break the ice.

At the same time, the wrestling thing catches him by surprise, leaving him blinking with a silly confused expression for a slight moment, before he finally manages to talk: "H-Hehe sures, sounds f-fair enough. A-Also, the wrestling idea seems to be a nice way to decide who's going to pay the bill...hehe", he says, indicating himself with a blushing smile.

Not that he's caring at all about paying the bill of course: opposite, your playful threat to empty his wallet with your voracious hunger hits him, as he finds you both funny and sexy.

"Uhmm about the match..." he ponders, assuming again that unwittingly amusing toughtful face "...even though it's not an official championship match, we might think at something spectacular. See, i know you wouldn't say that, but you're about to face the "famous" Sex Wars Belt holder after all... hahaha", he can't help but burst out with a glad, self ironical laughter.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 6 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Phe tries to hold it in, but her smothered snickers soon burts into a girlish giggle, then eventually, loud laughter. Followed by a geekish snort.

"Whoops!"

Phe quickly covers her mouth in shock. Usually, she would learn to control herself better in situations like these, but there was something about you...something different. Phe clears her throat and tries to change the subject, all while trying to look composed.

"Oh, I'm actually meeting with the champ! How lucky am I?"

Though it was only you and her by the pool, any bystander would've been able to witness the beauty that stood with you; how the endless length of her legs supported her elegant stance...
how the straps of her darkly colored bra dug into her dainty, frail skin, trying to support the, large, heavy, weight, of her big....round...ample-

"Ahem! What's so funny?"

Phe smirks at you suspiciously.

"Andy, I have a feeling that you're not taking me seriously...."

She begins making her way towards you with slow, deliberate steps, allowing you to take in fully her flat stomache and shapley hips. Her hands run through her hair to ring out the last trails of water before she would then continue.

"If I win...that means you'll be paying the bill....and you must know one more thing..."

Phe stops directly infront of you and smiles deviously.

"I have one....HUGE...appetite"

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:01 pm

"Uh... c-cool.... " *bluushes*
Wrestling champion or not, Andy remains a high-school stud, so easily mesmerized by your alluring presence and embarassed by your playful teasings, his blushing face and his slightly faster breathings being visible, and amusing effects of your seductive aura.

"U-Uh... n-nono Phe.. i'd never do such thing... to prove you that i take you seriously, we can have a championship-like match: which would be: 3 out of 5 rounds and... uhhh... h-hentai moves a-allowed...". This last part causes him to swallow in enticed embarassement.

"W-What would you say.....?", he would ask, looking up at your taunting beauty.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Despite you pleading on your own behalf, Phe goes on rambling about her appetite.

"I mean, one time...I ate a sandwhich THIIIIS big!"

Phe gestures with her hands to show you just how big her sandwhich was.

"....and chugged down a glass of vodka THIIIIIIS long!"

A few minutes have gone by and Phe seemed to forget what she was talking about.

"....whoo! So much food...oh I'm soooo hungry! Andy, are you sure you just want a regular match? I'm so hungry I could eat right NOW!"

Silence stood between you two. Then, a faint rumbling sounded off, followed by Phe's cheeks burning a hit of red.

"That was my tummy......oooh man...."

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Andy blinked in surprise, then a wide smile appeared on his lips. Looked like you REALLY were a girl of huge appetite, and he had to admit he loved your way to be so naturally yourself!

He's looking at you with a happy smile on his face, when something suddenly comes to his mind: " Oh..oh wait! Since the match is going to be our "appetizer" before going to dinner... how about... we have a WHIPPED CREAM MATCH? Mhhh..???". He looks at you with an amusingly silly face, as if he had just said something incredibly brilliant.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:40 am

"and one time, I think I swallowed down this big, BII-wha?"

Phe blinks at you.

"Whipped...cream....?"

A look came over her face that would've made you think as if you said something stupid. But then, as the seconds pass, that sour look of hers had transformed. Her eyes grew bright, and her perfect white teeth peaked from her lips.

Then, unable to hold in her flavorful yearnings any longer, one hand began massaging her tummy while she licked the fingers from the other.

"Wow, Andy...I never knew you could be so.....creative! Ok! You're on! Whipped Cream it is! But...where are we going to get it?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Andy's breathing remains suspended as he looks at your indecipherable expression. "Ugh... 'how about a whipped cream match'... how can you be such an idiot Andy... here comes a slap across your face, matter of seconds". Standing in front of you expecting the worst, the young guy finally exhales in relief at your words, a cutely nervous smile appearing again on his face.

"H-Heh great... well let's see what i can do". Reaching into his bag, Andy would pull out his phone cell and made a call: "Hi there.. it's Andy..... yes, yes.. THAT Andy.. can you stop mocking me please? i'd have something to ask... it's about a match settings.... Today. Soo, i was wondering: would be a problem to settle a ring for a... uh.... WHIPPED CREAM MATCH?" . A burst of laughters follows from the other side of the conversation; than, a pause. You can see Andy blush deeply, then he nods a couple of times to the other person. "Mmmkeys... today?? ..Great!".

He shuts down, watching you with a surprised smile, and finally speaking out: "W-wows... looks like being the stupid Sex Wars champ brings a few goods after all... victory! The Gym's ring is all ours, this same afternoon. So we can have wrestling, shower and out for dinner. Might work?"

Last edited by 157 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 am; edited 5 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 pm

After wasting her attention on rinsing out her locks, then squeezing whatever excess water that was still in her bra, she snaps out of La-La land and back into reality.

"I'm sorry. What?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Your absent rinsing maneuvre is quite the sight to behold, attracting Andy's embarassed attention as you finally let him know... that you have not heard a single word.

"H-Hehe... doesn't matter really. Important thing is: we can have our match in the Gym's ring. See you there...uhm... in 2 hours?" he says, brushing the back of his hair in anime-like smiling nervousness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Chill out Andy (RP - complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chill out Andy (RP - complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2