Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yukiko discovers an old friend!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yukiko discovers an old friend! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yukiko discovers an old friend!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Yukiko bit her bottom lip, whimpering as she felt Ichigaya's left hand slowly sliding down her body, and shook her head waskly. "N.. no.. stop.." She pleaded, and gasped as she felt her right breast being squeezed tighter, just as Ichigaya slid a finger into her sex. She shut her eyes tightly, turning her head to the side as Ichigaya began to work up the cover girl slowly. "Ahnnh... noo..." She whimpered.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Yukiko discovers an old friend! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yukiko discovers an old friend!

Post by Clyton Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Ichigaya smirked as she saw Yukiko's reaction. "How lovely." She then started to insert another finger into the girl's sex and started to finger her twice the speed, her left hand starting to rub the nipple of the breast she have in her hand.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Yukiko shut her eyes tighter, thrashing in her grip as Ichigaya pressed a second finger into her, and began pumping faster into her. "Ahhnhh!!" She cried out, squirming her hips around, desperate to get those filthy fingers out of her sex, just trying to keep herself from sobbing.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Ichigaya would quickly bring out her two fingers from Yukiko's sex after a while. "You know, I didn't mean to give you any pleasure. I meant to give you pain." And immediately, Ichigaya would use those two fingers and pinch Yukiko's clit while her other hand that still has its hold on one of the girl's breast would start to squeeze really hard to the point that she is purposely inflicting pain on her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:46 pm

"Ghh!" Yukiko gasps as Ichigaya finally pulls her fingers out. She's left panting in shudders, whimpering as she heard Ichigaya's statement, and cried out as her clit was pinched, and felt Ichigaya squeezing her left breast hard. "Gyaaaaahhhh!!!" She cried out. Hot salty tears began to drip down her face, just wanting this to end already. She started struggling her arms and legs, hoping to slip out of the binds of the wet towels.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:28 am

Ichigaya smirked and used her hand that was grabbing Yukiko's breast and tried to hold her still, trying to immobilize her completely. "You know, this level of pain is not enough. I'll make sure that you will never forget me. It doesn't matter where you go. I'll always make you my toy." Then, her fingers from her other hand started to enter the girl's sex again, and she would press all 5 of her nails into the insides of her sex softly. Suddenly, she would pierce those nails into those sensitive flesh, and suddenly rip it out from the inside to the outside of her sex with a vicious scratch, inflicting a very torturous and brutal pain, maybe unbearable for even Mighty Yukiko to withstand.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:55 am

Yukiko whimpered as she was held down by Ichigaya, closing her eyes as she hears her biting words. "Please... no more... I'll I'll do anything..." She begged, then felt Ichigaya slide her nails into her sex, and the next thing she knew, she was in blinding pain, screaming in agony as her sex was roughly scratched at. The tears were pouring now, wishing nothing more than this to end. "S.. stop.. Ichigaya.. please.. I'll do anything you ask, just please don't hurt me anymore!!" She cried.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Deep down inside her heart, Ichigaya felt a little bad for her. But at the moment, she was just having too much fun. When Yukiko's words reached her ears, her smile grew even wider and she pulled the girl in more closer so she can whisper her request into the victim's ears. "You have said the right thing my dear. I promise you that I won't inflict anymore pain on you... That is, if you are willing to live with me at my mansion." She paused, before she continued. "It's simple actually, you just work for me as my slave, and I won't hurt you at all. You just have to follow my rules while you're in my mansion. How about it?... But think wisely... You don't want to make the wrong choice."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:15 am

Yukiko pants softly as she stops, and pulls her in instead. She swallowed nervously as she whispered in her ear. "L... live with you?" She asked. "I... mmn.. what... what rules?" She asked after thinking about it for a couple of moments.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 pm

"Oh... The rules are simple." Ichigaya replied. "You just do what I say. Whatever I say is final. You can not object to that. Of course, I will treat you properly as if you are my equal. You won't be a toy to me anymore. You'll just be a good friend." She said, before licking the side of Yukiko's neck to probably arouse her anymore. "Do you understand?" She whispered the last of her statements.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next