Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Danni vs Clint

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Danni vs Clint Empty Danni vs Clint

Post by luffy316 Tue May 04, 2010 7:58 pm

The tranny stood in the gym, throwing swift high kicks at the heavy bag. It whipped her skirt up to do it, but they landed with surprising force and speed for her feminine looks. She toweled some light sweat off, wearing a tight tank top and shorts that showed off her smooth legs. She shook back her long hair and sighed, starting to grow more comfortable with the league, especially after a handful of participants had learned of her secret and were still alright with it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Danni vs Clint Empty Re: Danni vs Clint

Post by MrDoctor Wed May 05, 2010 1:02 am

Clint had been walking to the gym to find an opponent, or someone to hit on, well actually he was not good at finding what he wanted, and he was really bad at doing either one of these goals. He could not muster up the courage to ask a girl to a fight, and he was horrible at picking up girls. When Clint walked into the gym though, he saw a nice looking girl, and decided he would try his luck. "Well, hello ma'am."

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 05, 2010 3:42 am

Danni looked up at him, blinking as she cooled down from her workout and smiled prettily at him, trying to fix her hair readily. "Oh, hello there yourself," she said. "Did you need any help with anything?"

Her eyes gave a fast skim over him, nodding inside her mind. "Yea, I'd hit it..." she murmured psychically.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed May 05, 2010 6:45 am

"Well, you look like a strong woman, with those kicks, I think your legs could take off my head! Now, you might look like a pretty young lady, but I do have one little problem with this whole thing....your clothes, don't get me wrong, it's a cute outfit, but you should be wearing something less revealing." Clint said, not knowing about how offensive he was sounding, he just normally said what he thought, and right now he was thinking that she was somebody he would want to have sex with, and it kind-of showed on his face.

Last edited by 913 on Wed May 05, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 05, 2010 8:03 pm

"Oh, I look like a girl alright," Danni giggled in her mind. But she put her fists on her supple hips when she heard the last. "Hey! These are some of my favorite workout clothes! I'd wear a skirt if it were any hotter out!" She puffed out her chest a bit defiantly. "And I suppose you're all fit to work out already, mister fashion disaster?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 am

"Fashion Disaster? Yeah...sure ma'am, I guess these aren't normal to you, but to me and where I'm from, this is acceptable! Although, I admit, you look damn cute in that, but you could wear something else." Clint said, crossing his arms. "Oh, and all I have to do is take off my jacket and shirt, and I'm ready to train, fight, whatever!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 06, 2010 2:09 am

Danni huffed and folded her arms. "You know what? Fine! I'll be right back dressed to show you just how good a workout you're gonna get." She turned and let her hips bob as she went into the locker room, changing quickly into her schoolgirl uniform and stepping out smirking. "That better? Bet it is, since you'd get a nice upskirt peek on me once I knocked your butt out."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu May 06, 2010 2:37 am

Clint had watched her walk away, enjoying the view, and listened to what she said. "Oh, a match huh? Fine! What kind of match do you want?" Clint had a confused look on his face, obviously thinking about the upskirt comment. "Knock me out? What if I knock you out little lady?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 06, 2010 5:21 am

"Ain't gonna happen," she grinned, then her smile grew even more teasing. "In fact, it's because this'll be a hentai match. Winner makes the loser cum first. How's that?" She was looking forward to shaming the boy with a little "beaten by a girl" teasing by the end of things.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu May 06, 2010 5:35 am

"A h-hentai match? Shoot, I'm not great at that, but bring it on anyway! So, should we go to a ring?" Clint asked, removing his jacket and shirt to reveal a suprizingly ripped body, revealing well toned muscles and a six pack. "I'm ready to go, see I told you I could get ready!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next