Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bloody Idol (for zxn666)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bloody Idol (for zxn666) - Page 10 Empty Re: Bloody Idol (for zxn666)

Post by Darius Fri May 21, 2010 4:45 am

Through it all Rika just glared down at Chigusa. Being called a bully certainly brought back fond memories from her schoolyard days. It made Rika realize then that Rika liked ho she was. "So what?" Rika replied o the idol. She lifted her foot and started pressing it down on Chigusa's throat, straggling her. "I'm comfortable with who I am. That's more than most peope can say. Newsflash, Chigusa: I'm a bitch!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 am

Chigusa gagged when Rika stomped down on her neck, cutting off her air. She struggled weakly as her face got redder and redder from the strain. She still had more to say to Rika.

"I... know..." Chigusa said, barely getting the words out, "You... should... grow up!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 22, 2010 1:41 am

"Grow up?" Rika repeated with a laugh. "Why would I do that when this is so much more fun!" Rika then riased her foot off of Chigusa's neck, and made to stomp it down right on her face.

But then her cell phone suddenly started ringing.

Rika groaned in annoyance. Of all the times! She put her foot back to the floor and reached into her pocket for the phone. She pulled it open and flipped it, putting it do her ear. "Hello?" she grumbled. But when she heard who was on the other side, she her mood instantly brightened. "Oh, hey Sarah!" It was Sarah Gatt on the other wnd, the infamous Queen of Brawl. "Oh nothing much," Rika answered her friend. "Just taking care of some unfinished business." She looked down at Chigusa with a malicious grin as she said this.

"Hey, did you get the picture I sent you?" Rika asked Sarah suddenly. There was a pause, and then Rika burst out laughing. "Yeah, she does look like a slut, doesn't she?" Rika would suddenly squat down and would casually take a seat on Chigusa's stomach as she lay on the ground. "Hey, what do you want to eat tonight? I'm kinda sick of Chinese food. How bout we get some pizza?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 22, 2010 2:08 am

Chigusa lay on her back as Rika took her call. She could tell that it was Sarah Gatt calling from Rika's happy expression. Chigusa glared back at Rika, but didn't say anything. She didn't want Sarah Gatt overhearing.

Though when Rika sat down on her bruised stomach, Chigusa couldn't help but let out a groan of pain. She gathered all her energy, and bucked upwards, trying to knock Rika off her perch!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 22, 2010 2:27 am

Unfortunately for the battered idol it wasn't hard for Chigusa to keep her rather comfortable seat, though to quiet her down Rika would use her free hand to punch Chigusa in one of her breasts. "How much longer am I gonna be?" Rika asked Sarah on the phone. She shrugged even though Sarah couldn't see it. "I don't know. What do you think I should do with this slut?" She waited patiently as Sarah listed some ideas. "Strip her and throw her in a dumpster? But garbage day was today, there's nothing in it!" Sarah gave another idea. "Tie a leash on her and drag her through town? Where am I gonna get a leash at this time of night?"

Rika sighed, unable to think of something herself. "I don't know. Maybe I can..." Rika suddenly trailed off, as something caught her eye. The lockers in the changing room all belonged to an individual wreslter, and they all had the names of those wreslters written on the doors. The one Rika had spotted belonged to one Megumi Mutoh.

Rika grinned from ear to ear. "I'll call you back, Sarah," Rika siad into the phone. "I just got a great idea." She flipped the phone closed, got off of Chigusa, and walked over to the locker that belonged to Megumi. With Rika's colourful history she had learnd many things, and was proud to say she was pretty good at picking locks. She went to the locker and proceded to start picking its lock carefully.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 22, 2010 4:49 am

Chigusa gasped in pain as Rika punched her sore breasts, though she stopped herself from making any more sounds. She wasn't about to give Rika any satisfaction in punishing her! But she was utterly helpless now, and she had no way of winning against Rika.

As Rika voiced her thoughts of punishment, Chigusa closed her eyes, hoping none of them could come to pass. It was bad enough when Lukretia left her tied up and beaten in the ring, no doubt Rika had something worse planned. Then, Rika finally made her decision, getting up and dragging Chigusa over to the locker room, to Megumi's locker.

"Don't tell me she's just gonna lock me in here," Chigusa thought, "Honestly, grow up!" She made sure that she didn't show any emotion on her face though, Rika might have something worse planned.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 22, 2010 4:59 am

Rika continued to work the lock until she heard the 'click' of the mechanisms, and the lock came undone. She grinned, and opened the door to Megumi Mutoh's locker. Rika would then start to reRnge the things that were in there, shoving somethings aside so that the interior had plenty of room. When she was finished, she turned back to Chigusa.

"Well, it's been fun, slut," Rika said almost regretfully. "But I've got better things to do than beat on your sorry ass." Rika would suddenly reach down and grip Chigusa's panties, and rip them off in a single motion, redering the girl fully nude. "Don't worry though. I'm sure this won't be the last time we'll see each other." With that Rika stuffed Chigusa's own panties into her mouth to gag her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 22, 2010 5:18 am

Chigusa let out a gasp when Rika ripped her panties off. She pressed her legs together tightly, hiding her shame from Rika's sight. Her open mouth was quickly stuffed with her panties, gagging her with her own expensive underwear. Chigusa's eyes widened as Rika really began to put her in the locker. She didn't want to spend the night in here!

"Mmph!" Chigusa said, struggling against Rika's grasp.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Rika hoisted Chigusa up, ignoring the idol's protests and struggles, and stuffed her right into the open locker of her friend. It was a tight fit, but Rika would be able to shove Chigusa's whole body into the confined space. "Welcome to your new home!" Rika announced laughing. "Now....here's your housewarming gift!" Rika would then suddenly punch Chigusa straight in the eye, hoping to give her a black eye to remember her by.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun May 23, 2010 2:20 am

Chigusa gasped and struggled as Rika stuffed her in Megumi's locker. She didn't want to be trapped in there all night! But Rika shoved her in anyways. Chigusa was about to push her way out, when Rika punched her hard in the eye. It snapped her head back, stunning her, and stopped all her struggling, allowing Rika to shut the door and trap Chigusa inside.

"Crap..." Chigusa swore. Her eye throbbed, she knew a black eye was going to form. She leaned back against the walls of the locker, trying to ignore the pain in her body and slowly go to sleep.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next