Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ambushed (For Grandmaster Silver)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ambushed (For Grandmaster Silver) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ambushed (For Grandmaster Silver)

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:33 am

Yu-Shin coughed out more blood when he was kneed in the stomach. The punches didn't help him much either. As Red reached to claw out Yu-Shin's eye, Yu-Shin grabbed his wrist and squeezed it hard before that happened. He could have easily shattered it but, he didn't. His eyes peered into Red as if too see the slightest flicker of good in him.
"You're a good kid perhaps a little misunderstood and a little out of whack but, it isn't too late to turnback from this road. I've walked this path before and I will tell you what's at the end of it" Yu -Shin said

His other hand would squeeze his shoulder and bring closer,
he whispered, "....nothing...."

Last edited by 863 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Ambushed (For Grandmaster Silver) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ambushed (For Grandmaster Silver)

Post by GrandmasterSilver Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:41 am

"AH! Nothing huh... I don't care!" With his other hand he would attempt to hit Yu-Shin in the crotch, and then would attempt to hit him in the stomach. "Am I really misunderstood? Are you sure that I am not just insane? Have you really been down my road? NO! I don't believe that you have!" Red said, shakeing in a fit of rage.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Yu-Shin caught his other hand and slammed his head against Red.
"Perhaps I haven't gone in the exact path same path but, I do know. I spent my entire life fighting and to tell you the honest truth I enjoyed seeing the fear in the eyes of others and the way they begged made my skin crawl. But, in the end of my road, I was left with nothing, fighting took a huge toll on my body, due to my selfish desires my closest friends became my worst enemies and above all, I was left with no purpose. I know what you are, and I know you won't listen to me. But, when you see the end of your road, just remeber that I warned you."

Yu- Shin would push back Red with all of his strength and would begin to walk away.

Last edited by 863 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:26 am

Red was pushed back by Yu-Shin and hit is head on a workout bar, but he slowly got up, brushing the back of his head and looking at it, Yu-Shin made him bleed! Red would get up and grab the workout bar and would rush towards Yu-Shin, attempting to hit him in the back, if he succeeded, then he would repeatingly kick Yu-Shin's back.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 am

As Red charged fourth with his bar of steel. Yu-Shin had enough of this, his patience was wearing thin and so was his endurance. He had to finish this fight once and for all. He reached into his backpack and sighed as he slowly turned around. Yu-Shin usually kept a short double edged sword in his backpack just in case of emergencies (As seen in Chapter 1). He would slice the bar and half with his brandished steel and point it at Red's throat.
"Don't let this be the end of your road, run away to fight another day" Yu-Shin said. If he were to fight abit longer he would have collpased just out of exhaustion.

Last edited by 863 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 am

"Yikes! Hey, what ever happened to a person not using swords? Alright, how about a deal? You put down the sword, and we start to fight like decent people, just our hands...deal?" Red would say with his hands up in the air, of coarse he didn't want to die! He would back up and stand up, getting into an odd stance with his arms to his side, bending his knees.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 am

"First of all, you attacked me with a weapon, i responded with a weapon. second, Hwarangdo is the mastery of over 3000 unarmed techniques and the mastery of a 108 weapons. i think you're talking about karate that translates to the way of the open hand. and third..." Yu-Shin was sudddenly cut off by his cellphone, "Can excuse me for a momment?"

Ayame: Umm...Yu-Shin , have you seen any strange guys like...stalking you!
Yu-Shin: A strange guy stalking me? *looks directly at Red

Ayame: yah, there's this guy with dark hair, and red eyes and...he's about 5'8" and... there's something off about him! Have you seen him?"

Yu-Shin: Yah, we're fightin in the Gym! And, I'm losing alot of blood at the momment.... Well cya later if i live through this Ayame!

Hangs Up*

"right... weapon..." Yu-Shin tossed the sword to Red, "If you really want to see ayame pissed this badly, run me through!"

He smiled, "Do you have a crush on her dark side or something?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 am

"Crush? Although I like people as crazy, if not crazier than me, I never considered that as one of my motives!" Red admited as he caught the sword, he looked at it and tossed it to the side. "Again, I don't want to kill you, you seem like a good guy... but I'm still not going to let you go!" Red would yell, attempting to kick Yu-Shin in the head, in which if he succeeded he would go and pick up a paintcan, open it and would splash the paint in his face.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 am

"He...He! I told you were a good person!" said Yu-Shin, as he collapsed and coughed out enormous amounts of blood.
"No need for paint... it's red enough already..HAHAHA! You better start running! Ayame's coming ... After she sees this she'll seek you out! So, run if you want to live another day to see what's at the end of the path. Who knows perhaps Dark Ayame will be waiting for you instead of what I promised you!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 am

"Hmmm going away for now would be a good idea, not because of anything but to regain energy, I've seen what she has done, and I am not in the shape to fight her right now...so I will see you later, and hope you have a nice day..." Red said, exiting the gym after what he did, carefully sneaking out of there.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next