Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Amy vs. Red

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amy vs. Red Empty Amy vs. Red

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:53 am

amy stood in the wrestling ring... wearing her normal one piece red thong... her breasts hanging out as he was on the wrestling mat... with one of the gym trainer. between her legs... squeezing him hard... as the trainer struggles to pull her amazon legs apart.. Amy just smiled licking her lips "ooooo poor little trainer.. trapped between my legs" shes leans back squeezing him full force... as her muscles flexed "ooooo ya struggle baby make me horny" the trainer struggles start to get less and less... Amys eyes close as if she reaches a orgasm squeezing so hard the trainer passes out.. going limp...

when she opens her eyes and sees the trainer out.. she shakes her head "aaaaaaaaaawwww but I was having fun" she let him go and gets up.. reaching down.. she pulls the trainer to the ring ropes and pushes him out.. as he lands on 5 other trainers Amy beat and KO... she looked around the gym for anyone who looked strong.. that she could challenge.. her big breasts hung over the top rope as she looked around..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Amy vs. Red Empty Re: Amy vs. Red

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:05 am

Red hed walked into the gym with some cans of paint and a canvas, looking around to find someone to paint, or fight either way he would be entertained. Red looked in the ring and saw a woman in the ring, he then walked up to the outside of the ring and started to observe her examineing her muscular body and could tell right of the bat, she was way bigger than him. He started to paint on the canvas and looked up at her and started to paint again. "Why hello there! Did you know you are a great model for what I'm doing?" Red said, setting down the canvas and spread red and black paint on his face like war paint and hoped into the ring. "You also look like you are looking to have some fun, aren't you?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:11 am

[quote="GrandmasterSilver":ljkq3qc6]Red hed walked into the gym with some cans of paint and a canvas, looking around to find someone to paint, or fight either way he would be entertained. Red looked in the ring and saw a woman in the ring, he then walked up to the outside of the ring and started to observe her examineing her muscular body and could tell right of the bat, she was way bigger than him. He started to paint on the canvas and looked up at her and started to paint again. "Why hello there! Did you know you are a great model for what I'm doing?" Red said, setting down the canvas and spread red and black paint on his face like war paint and hoped into the ring. "You also look like you are looking to have some fun, aren't you?"

she smiled at him "ooo as you see form that pile" he points the the 6 trainers on the floor.. "its hard to find fun... before the fun passes out." she licks her lips as she looks him over "may I say i really do like red and black... my two fav colors." she steps back form the ropes as you get in...

"so ya man enough for a match??? anything hand to hand.. first to give up loses?" she smiled playfuly as she growls at him.. her body not hiding much... as her breasts hang out.... but then holds out a hand to him "names Amy.. the Amazon wrestlers"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 am

Red had extended his hand and met hers, kissing her hand. "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Red Kage, and I agree to your match, but I want to add a couple of things, anything goes and winner does what they want to the loser, deal?" Red would ask, backing up so he could get ready for a match of his life, smiling at her.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am

[quote="GrandmasterSilver":dyffcsd9]Red had extended his hand and met hers, kissing her hand. "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Red Kage, and I agree to your match, but I want to add a couple of things, anything goes and winner does what they want to the loser, deal?" Red would ask, backing up so he could get ready for a match of his life, smiling at her.

she giggles "now now I did say anything hand to hand... unless your planing on using weapons.. only cowards use weapons.. and I don't like cowards" she smiled and walks over to a corner and looks at him seeing what his answer will be..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 am

"Oh, no weapons... a girl like you getting hit in the face by a paintcan wouldn't be nice now would it? Okay, I agree, but do you agree to my 'after match' conditions?" Red asked with a smile, going to his corner. "Oh? What a coinidence, red and black are my favorate colors too!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 am

she smiled "oooo I was going to do what ever I wanted to you weather you wanted to or not when I make little man cry for mercy form this amazon body" she flexs her muscles "so ya ready to play little man" she licks her lips as she looks him over, like the musculature slut she is..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:54 am

"Yeah, I'm ready!" Red said, rushing towards Amy, but would duck and would try to tackle one of Amy's legs. If that worked then Red would get on the rope and balence himself, and then would attempt to do a moonsault to Amy, whether she was standing or laying down.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:43 pm

when he tried to tackle her leg she moved her leg he was tackling with this moving meant.. and then tried to move with him to get her legs around his head and pull them both down to the mat with her legs around his head... facing her feet... giggling
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:05 am

Red had felt himself get in her headsissors, but he would slide his hands into her legs and would push, attempting to slide his head out, and if he did, he would dropkick the back of her knee, and smack the back of her head. "So, what was that? You're going to play with me?" Gonna make me cry for mercy?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum