by Yori Today at 12:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 9:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame - Page 6 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:28 am

"Oh, please intrigue me!" Ayame said grabbing another rice ball as she munched on it intently, as if getting ready to watch a chick flick or something of that nature. Ayame took a sip of her green tea, she peered away but, as soon as she looked back her blush would return.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame - Page 6 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Shatter took a deep breath and began. "You see, my sister, Songbird and I were destined to become fighters on the days we were born. Dad was a world champion wrestler while Mom was a martial arts expert. We both secretly trained while we still maintained our good grades. We kinda showed our abilities in athletics most of the time. And after we finished high school, we were immediately in the wrestling business. We both went through an undefeated year, but surprisingly we had our own goals that only Mom knows about. Songbird wanted to be an actor on Broadway or a lounge singer while I wanted to be a doctor. The only thing that's getting in the way is Dad saying that wrestling will give us the money we need for college, and the fact we're stuck on a five-year contract."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 pm

"Oh, I see..." Ayame said, "I guess you and I are sort of the same... I wanted to compete in the olympics in Tae Kwon do, I was a national finalist in Japan."
Ayame stood back up, and did a few stretches, getting ready to get back in the fight. The Martial artist loosened her blackbelt and removed the top of her white Gi. Revealing bandages around her chest and well defined curves. She inhaled and turned back to Shatterfist,

"But, things just worked out this way..." she said cheerfully, "But, I believe if you work hard enough... you''ll find what your looking for even though you don't quite know what it is... I've found many-a-things worth fighting for in this ring."

"So Shatter..." Ayame said offering her hand and leaning towards the boy,

She grinned, "Ready to lose?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Shatter was quite surprised that Tae Kwon Do in the Olympics wouldn't allow females, but he knew she felt the same way. Afterwards, Shatter put his lunchbox away, threw away his trash, and kickflipped himself back up with pure determinaion. "I would take my chances once your down first." He then walked over to the center and cracked his knuckles while waiting for Ayame to do her next move.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Ayame sighed, if only she hadn't been banned from the sport due to her actions at the finals. Her opponent had made rather crude comments of her korean descent and she snapped and hospitalized her. Well, Shatter didn't have to know that part did he? Ayame pivoted her toe and leaned back she had a reverse fist at her side and a knife hand pointing outward in her stomach. This was Tae Kwon do's tiger stance unlike her earlier stance she didn't hop around. Ayame moved forward and started with a two knuckle punch to shatter's solarplexes. followed by a very fast chop to his carotid artery. Pushing off od her pivoting foot, she sent a kick again to his solar plexes.
If successful, she would quickly back away and get back into the tiger stance.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Shatter took his own stance and readied himself. When the punch and chop came at him, he blocked them both. But for the kick, he caught her leg and wrapped his own legs around it as he fell on his back. He would then bend her foot forward.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Ayame hissed, as she was about to get caught again as she fell she threw an axe kick to shatter's face. The collision of her kick combined with the impact of the mat might have been enough for Shatter to let her go. If she wouldn't be released, she would continue to pound his face in.
"Let go!" Ayame said,
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 pm

When Ayame threw an axe kick at him, Shatter quickly released one of his hands and wrapped it around the other active leg. Afterwards, he would flip and turn her over on her stomach to cross her feet together and do a double toe leglock. Sitting on her back, he would twist her toes one by one.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 am

"Kyah!" Ayame grunted as she was trapped in the double toe leg lock. But, it wasn't from the hold, Ayame was an extremely flexible fighter when it came to her legs. But, the toe crushing made her yelp,
"What's the big idea, are you trying ro break my toes!" Ayame yelled as her strong legs attempted to break free.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:33 am

Shatter still kept a firm grip on Ayame's feet and legs as he continued to apply pressure on her toes.
"Sorry, but I ran out of options." shrugged Shatter. "Believe me, it hurts me more than it hurts you." He then began to twist hard on her left pinky toe.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next