Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper) Empty Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:00 am

No disqualifaction
Victory is determined by sending the opponent through five tables

Vitality by Ryashon hit the stage and as soon as the guitar solo hit the stage Kasumi came out and started to bow to the audience, who were happy to see a new face in Sex Wars, as always. She then started to walk down to the ring, waving at people as Ai Hsai joined the walking with her. Kasumi bowed before she entered the ring and grabbed a
microphone. "Konbanwa! Thank you for giving my sport a chance tonight, and much respect to my opponent tonight, let's have a good match!" Kasumi said, bowing to the entrance ramp.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper) Empty Re: Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:19 am

"Fighting" by Yellowcard had came on the stereo, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-69ZkBeo7Oo&feature=related) as Yu-Shin and Ayame made their way off of the ring. It was ayame's song, Yu-Shin didn't seem to have a song he really liked that would fit the mood. Yu-Shin was in his dark blue jeans and a Black American eagle T-Shirt and a small knapsack on his shoulder. Ayame was in her usual wrestling attire, her white Gi with bandages. Yu-Shin and Ayame bowed back, as Yu-Shin entered the ring.

"So, you must be Kasumi Honda, you're reputation proceeds you" Yu-shin said, as he threw his knapsack at his corner,

Ayame would smile as soon as she made eye-contact with Ai, "ZOMG! It's you!"
She would hug Ai in the stereotypical girl fashion. (You know what I mean)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper) Empty Re: Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 am

"Oh hey it's you!" Ai would hug Ayame back, smacking her butt once. "Sorry, but I had to! So, what's new?" Ai would ask as Kasumi started to talk to Yu-Shin.

"Thank you master Yu-Shin! May I say it is an honor to have you as my first opponent in AFW and my tenth opponent in Tenshi Go Teeburu! You do understand the risks of this match don't you? Also, nothing lethal, we don't want to kill each other after all! However, we can wear each other down..." Kasumi went closer to whisper to him. "...sexual or not..." she would back up to talk out loud again. "...first to be slammed through five tables loses, got it? Let's have fun!" Kasumi would bow, and back up to get in a grappler's stance. "Sorry, this helps me manuever, and my attire is 'traditional' to this sport for females anyway!" Kasumi would wait for the bell and ask for a test of strength.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 am

Ayame blushed, as Ai slapped her ass but, responded with a firm squeeze. "I couldn't either, ah there's so much to tell you! I joined sex wars and I'm currently on a 7 win streak!"

"Yes, I fully understand the rules of the fight and don't worry about me" Yu-Shin laughed, "You have no need to apologize, I'm wearing jeans!"

Yu-Shin got into a Tae Kwon Do stance, Ayame was alittle shocked, "I didn't know you could use my style!"

Yu-shin smirked, "Are you serious it was my first style I was grandmaster when I was like 5 years old granted, I am a bit rusty!"

"B-but, that's not fair, I'm still just a master!" said Ayame (T_T), "I spent my entire life learning one style..."

Yu-Shin smiled, mastering different fighting styles was suc a simple task for him. He noticed, the more styles he mastered the more similiarties they had with other styles like Tae kwon do and Karate.

Yu-Shin would wait for the bell to ring and would then send a roundhouse to Kasumi's head.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Kasumi wasn't quite expecting the roundhouse to the head, and took the blow, however she would get up as quickly as she could and would shoot in, attempting to go for Morote Gari (link below). If that were to work she would pull him back up and would attempt to go for a northern lights suplex. "That was a very nice kick!"

Ai would keep talking to Ayame, happy to be speaking to her again. "Ayame, I haven't seen you in a while, we need to have a rematch sometime, but for now, we could talk about something else, for example, I have my master coming here soon, or the fact that one of us could have a relationship, do you have one?"

(http://www.judoinfo.com/images/animations/blue/morotegari.htm)

Last edited by 885 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:20 pm

"Why are you eager to lose to me again?" Ayame challenged as she would playfully push her in the chest, "And, yah, I got into a relationship with a guy named Red. But, recently because of his matches and me being in brosters we sort of took a break I guess. So, for now, I'm single again."

Yu-Shin was suprised that she was ale to attack so quickly. So, the double leg take down worked or, so she thought. Yu-Shin, knowing some Muay Thai, hammered the ring with his elbows to soften the impact of his fall. From there, he would send two of his legs into Kasumi's face and flip himself back up in one movement, using a Tae Kwon do, flip kick.

Last edited by 863 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:18 am

Ai would smile and look at Ayame. "You won't win this time, but that's too bad, maybe we should get a drink sometime!"

Kasumi would gasp as Yu-Shin had hit her head with the flip kick, however, she would grab him and attempt to slam him to the mat with a makeshift powerbomb. "Ow, nice kick Mr. Yu-Shin!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 pm

"Yeah, it would be nice to get a drink... I've been so busy training," Ayame said, "And teaching, I'm a sensei now"

Yu-Shin did a handstand and reversed her move into a handstand scissors, "That's twice you almost got a hit off of me, not many people can hit me at all, I'm impressed so... you're master has taught you well... how is the grandmaster?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:56 pm

"Really? Well that would make anybody busy, I'm just training over and over again, you know, so I can try to win this time...well should we get a drink after the match?

"Ngg...damn, well thank you Mr. Yu-Shin, my master is doing fine!" Kasumi would say, attempting to bring her legs over Yu-Shin's legs, so she could attempt to land a 'Styles Clash' type move.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Yu-shin grunted as he was takendown so early in this match, "Damn it!" He said as he spat out blood. His bbody was still recovering from the takedown as it was unable to move at the momment, "my body can't keep up with me..." he cursed under his breath.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next