Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

5 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 19 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 am

Courtney smriked at Oath's words."Ok', she said simply as he fell asleep underneaathe her, and smiled at Yu-Shin and Ayame."Well-we sorta did it a few times...but he hasnt..like..been all up in me if your catchin my drift", she said *anime sweat -.-'*. She stood up and kissed Oath on the forehead."I have to go, I start judo classes tomorrow", she said and bowed to Yu-Shin and Ayame."If you need me you know where to find me", she said, grabbing her bag and walked to the elevator, presed the button, and was gone. As she went down, she stared at the floor."Watch out, girl, I promise to make you pay for what you did", she said, clenching the strap of her bag.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 19 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by MosesGal Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 am

Jack was a bit lost at all the sudden turn of events, but everything seemed alright in the end. Still, Jack had a job to do, and so far, Jack had aquired only a few leads thanks to Oath, though he could really use more help from him if he knew anything else that was valuable.

"Alright...everyone stay safe....I'm outta here..."

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Krystal turned to Yu-shin as she finished wiping the cake and frosting from her face, which ended up making her t-shirt look quite festive from the added colors. "Typically I only work directly with whoever made contact, but in this case... Hell with it," she says with a sigh as the other finish filing out. "First thing's first. Is there anything I need to work on tonight for tomorrow?" Krystal will ask, wanting to know if she needs to leave sooner rather than later to leave some of her lesser questions unanswered. Without giving him time to answer the first one, she'll continue, "Also, what's expected of me? Obviously we're here to fight this 'Azura Order', or whatever it's really called, but is there anything specific that you need me to do? There's gotta be some reason you guys worked through the grapevine to get my info..."

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:15 pm

"I'm not too sure.. but, Oathkeeper knew all about you before you came here Krystal, he wanted someone careful that made quick and clear cut decisions. he mentioned that you would be an important asset to the team... that's all I really know... Oathkeeper has very powerful assets and very dangerous people as friends..." Yu-Shin said to Krystal, "Oh cya later Courtney and Jack!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:06 am

Krystal nodded to Yu-shin's answers. "Very well. If you'll excuse me, I have personal matters to try to attend to tonight. Let me know when I'm needed and/or what's needed of me... You know how to get a hold of me," She replies before walking towards the elevator to get going. She'll pause to hear if there's any parting words from Yu-Shin or anyone else before she'll step into the elevator and look down at her cake covered shirt. "Damn, this is going to look like crap when this all dries. Better just take it off, it should be nice outside anyways," she'll think before just putting her bag down and taking off her shirt to reveal a white bikini beneath it. After slinging her backpack back onto her shoulder, she'll ball up her black tee shirt and carry it in her hand as she heads back to the city.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:04 am

"Oathkeeper did one other thing about you" Yu-Sin said, as the elevator closed, "Don`t trust her and always keep an eye open when she`s around because she won`t trust us completely is that true Krystal?"
Yu-Shin said as he stared into her bright and ominous eyes, "Should I heed my loyal friend`s advice?"

He would continue to smile and stare as the doors closed, "But, I`ll tell you this... I trust you with my life. I hope you`ll do the same..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Krystal slows down and stops a ways down the path from the shed as she thinks about what Yu-Shin said as she was leaving. "He's right that I have no reason to trust them completely. Afterall, if he means that he knew me before coming to Japan, then..." she thinks before drooping her head and continuing to think with a couple of sniffles, "...I wouldn't blame them for not trusting me. Not many people -can- anymore who knew me... back... home." Krystal starts to continue at a slow pace, knowing she'll be far too late for what she was going to do tonight. "Wait a minute... he knew all about me? How the Hell...?" she thinks to herself before stopping again to look back over her shoulder towards the shack. "I'll be sure to try to find out more next time we meet," Krystal will vow before turning back around and pulling out her cellphone to make a call as she continues her walk to town.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19