Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Darrick meets Courtney and Kasumi (CantMakeMehTap+Whipwreck)

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Darrick meets Courtney and Kasumi (CantMakeMehTap+Whipwreck) - Page 8 Empty Re: Darrick meets Courtney and Kasumi (CantMakeMehTap+Whipwreck)

Post by Firecyde Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:29 am

Kasumi was right, he was already running out of air before Courtney sat on Kasumi, and now he was almost completly out of air. He was awake for a little longer, and was now out like a light.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Darrick meets Courtney and Kasumi (CantMakeMehTap+Whipwreck) - Page 8 Empty Re: Darrick meets Courtney and Kasumi (CantMakeMehTap+Whipwreck)

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:30 am

"Alright, and he's out! Get up so I can get up and speak with you!" Kasumi would say with a smile.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:31 am

Courtney smiled and nodded, standing up and crossing her arms, looking down at Darrick.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 am

"Don't worry about him, now, I was thinking, maybe I should just get him to learn some leg locks, maybe, if she wants to, I can get your sister to learn some smother judo, but I've got to say great job! That was a great example of your skills!" Kasumi would say on her knees with a smile.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:39 am

Courtney bowed."Thank you so much Kasumi-sensei, and I'll be sure to ask Angel about your offer", she said, then sighed down at the passed out Darrick."What should we do with him?", she asked.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:42 am

"Simple...we get him out of here, he will need to sleep somewhere, do you know where we should take him? COURTNEY-CHAN! Can I see your dorm room? After all, it would be neat to see where you crash after all!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:45 am

"Sure, I dont care", she said and smiled, going over to Darrick and easily picking him up, then went over to the edge of the ring, setting him down, sliding out, then picking him up again."Can you grab my bag, Kasumi-sensei?", she turned around and asked.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:50 am

"Sure Courtney-chan! Hey, Courtney-chan...I think I like how you fight! Maybe you could beat me sometime!" Kasumi said, smiling as she picked up Courtney's bag and would follow her. "Now, remember, after this you should really go watch your sister and bring Darrick, after all, his sister is there too!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:53 am

"I'd love to fight you someday, Kasumi-sensei, it sure woulf be something", she said and smiled over her shoulder as she pushed open the doors to the gym."Oh, I know, I'd like to meet Darrick's sister, especially since she's a friend of Angel's", she said.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8