Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lobo Vs. Tyris Flare (for Alexandra) Complete

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lobo Vs. Tyris Flare (for Alexandra) Complete Empty Lobo Vs. Tyris Flare (for Alexandra) Complete

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Lobo arrived at the gym late one night in search of his misplaced wallet. He had been there working out eariler that day and after going to get bite to eat at a local tavern, he discoverd that his wallet was gone, and after turning his dorm upside down he knew it would have to be in the gym.

Stepping through the doors he saw that the gym appeard to be empty. Lobo barely had any cash on him anyway but it was all the money he had, and if he didnt, he'd most likely starve. At least that's he thought.

"Goddamnit where the hell is that damn thing!?" Lobo growled through his teeth searching for it under every weight and forgotten gymbag he could find, as he began scavanging the Gym.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Lobo Vs. Tyris Flare (for Alexandra) Complete Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Tyris Flare (for Alexandra)

Post by Alexandra Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:48 pm

While it was late, the gym wasn't completely empty. No, the mighty Tyris Flare was still in there, slowly lifting a set of weights up and down, up and down. She liked the privacy in here this late, with no annoyances like that Jack character around to bother her.

She glanced upwards as Lobo entered, though.Great, I was hoping I'd be alone, she thought. She watched him tearing up the gym as she lifted her weights. Whatever was wrong with him, she hoped he'd be out soon.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Lobo Vs. Tyris Flare (for Alexandra) Complete Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Tyris Flare (for Alexandra)

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Lobo continued to search the gym hopelessly, he nearly cleaned out the entire gym as he searched from one end to another, looking for the missing wallet.

"Dammit!" Lobo yelled still searching the ground around aimlessly before his head bumped into someone's leg.

"Hey! Watch where you're..." Lobo said as he looked up at and gazed upon the fierce female warrior that stood before him.

"Hey, I know you... You're Tyris Flare..." Lobo said getting up to his feet to meet Tyris face to face. "You're one badass lady from I've seen on TV and HEY!" Lobo looked down to see a firmiliar black wallet sticking out from under what appeared to be Tyris's gym bag.

Lobo instantly went to go grab the Wallet under the gym bag without a second thought.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:51 am

Tyris just glared at Lobo as he bumped into her leg, then as he dared to stand and meet her face to face. She would start to say something to him, but then he would go reaching for her bag, causing her to growl towards him.

"Hands off my bag!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 am

"Hey! Watch it Red Sonja! I just want my wallet... Ya ain't gotta get pissy with me!" Lobo yelled to Tyris, not liking the way she snapped at him. He then went to grab the wallet again, not caring what she would say.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:24 am

[quote="Lobo":2xaa51am]"Hey! Watch it Red Sonja! I just want my wallet... Ya ain't gotta get pissy with me!" Lobo yelled to Tyris, not liking the way she snapped at him. He then went to grab the wallet again, not caring what she would say.

Tyris growled again, stepping forward to give him a rough shove. She wasn't liking his attitude either, and...well, Tyris was pretty quick to anger most of the time.

His little insult didn't help much either.

"Watch who you're calling Red Sonja!!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:33 am

Lobo managed to get his wallet, as he began to stand back up and saw the intimidating shadow of Tyris looming over him; Lobo stood up and looked her in the eye before she shoved him into a couple of weights.

"... I DUNNO WHAT THE HELL YOUR PROBLEM IS LADY BUT AN ATTITUDE LIKE YOURS ONLY GETS YA INTO TROUBLE! LETS SETTLE THIS IN THE RING!" Lobo growled getting up from his collision.

"Or are ya gonna throw another prissy little tantrum!?" Taunted Lobo. he seriously didnt know what the girl's problem was, but whatever it was Lobo wasn't about to put up with it, espeicailly with a temper that nearly matched Tyris.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:42 am

Tyris had to grin at his words. This idiot wanted a fight? Fine by her!

She smirked, lightly shoving his shoulder as she walked by him, heading to the practice ring in the center of the ring and sliding in, jumping to her feet and turning back to face him.

"We'll see who'll be throwing the tantrum by the time I'm done..." She muttered, stepping back and glaring down at him.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:46 am

Lobo grinned as Tyris shoved his shoulder, indeed she was easy to frustrate if you pressed the right buttons.

"Heh... Likewise..." Murmmerd Lobo as entered the ring, sliding in and standing in his corner, before getting into his grappling stance.

"Ladies first..." He said to Tyris giving her a scowling look to her eyes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 am

Ladies first? What an idiot... Tyris though, giving Lobo a looking over again.

She grinned quite cruelly, confident that she wouldn't have any problems with him, and lunged forward into his grapple, her tough muscles flexing as she began to push back against him.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Lobo Vs. Tyris Flare (for Alexandra) Complete Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Tyris Flare (for Alexandra) Complete

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next