by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Conway Vs. Ayame Kurosagi: The Electric Grudge Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Ayame Kurosagi: The Electric Grudge Match Empty Kelly Conway Vs. Ayame Kurosagi: The Electric Grudge Match

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Arena - Electric Ring Match: (Each set of ropes have a few very thin cables running along them with a small current running through them to give opponents a slight shock each time they hit the ropes)

Rules: Win by Pinfall or Submission. No DQ's.

Should I Stay Or Should I Go? by The Clash, began playing throughout the arena and the crowd within it erupted into a massive roar as Kelly's entrance marked the begining of the long awaited official rematch between Kelly Conway and Ayame 'Roundhouse' Kurosagi. Kelly walked down the entrace ramp with her music still playing, the crowd greeted her not with mostly booes, as the obviously demonstrated who they wanted to win the long heated rivalry between the two.

Kelly entered the ring and looked at the electric wires that encased the ring. Just the thought of being electrocuted sent a cold shiver down her spine. But Kelly didnt want to lose her cool just yet; she was determined to beat Ayame, 1 on 1 in the ring to prove she was the better woman; no matter what the cost.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Ayame Kurosagi: The Electric Grudge Match Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Ayame Kurosagi: The Electric Grudge Match

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:31 pm

(Her theme song changed after the mixed tagteam throwdown)
Ayame's theme song Fighting by Yellow Card played shortly after Should I Stay or Should I Go faded from the stereo. Ayame was wearing her usual ring attire, her White Gi with her black belt and white bandages that were tightly wrapped around her hands to her forearms. There were also bandages underneath her Gi around her breasts and around her calfs. This was her first PPV match so she was quite excited. The Tae Kwon Do Master had bested the Conway girl earlier and this was their third match together. Their second match ended up as a tie but, Ayame guessed that just wasn't enough to satisfy Kelly.

"HERE WE GO!" Ayame yelled as she walked down the ramp, the crowd went nuts.

She walked to the ringside and raised her fist in the air as the crowd cheered her on. The crowd's size seemed to get bigger everytime she had a match. The ring made her alittle uncomfortable, electric ropes what was Kelly thinking? She looked up at Kelly with a smirk and narrowly slid underneath the bottom rope before getting electricuted. When Ayame stood up, she looked at Kelly with a smile. She walked over to stand toe to toe with her.

"I know you want to beat me but, isn't this a bit much?" Ayame said looking at the electrically charged ropes.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Ayame Kurosagi: The Electric Grudge Match Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Ayame Kurosagi: The Electric Grudge Match

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 pm

"No it's not! A Match like this shall be rememberd for generations, about epic battle to see who is the best around here!" Kelly said dramatically while standing over Ayame on her Tiptoes.

"I have a massive bone to pick with you little girl! You steal my wins! My Popularity! Even my future husband! For all these, you are gonna pay big time!" Kelly yelled to Ayame with fire in her eyes as she was ready to begin the biggest battle of her life.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Ayame sighed, Kelly was always looking for a fight but, this was something else. If Kelly wanted to beat her that badly she wouldn't take this win easily, Ayame was well on very big winning streak (7) and she didn't plan to end the streak at 7. It's not like she tried to steal kelly's popularity or, her wins. But, what was this last part?

"Fu-future husband?" Ayame said alittle confused and flustered, she scratched the back of her head, "Lobo?"

Last edited by 863 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Kelly was upset enough that she had once had a losing streak of 7. Her Seventh loss being Ayame, And although she broke the losing streak and has won 2 matches, Kelly still hung onto her hate for Ayame and the success she recieved upon entering the AFW.

"Yes Lobo! Dont you act surprised! The man nearly drools over you! Which is bad since he should be wooing over me! NOT YOU!" Kelly Yelled To Ayame with a scolding growl, before she made a sigh and put her hands on Ayame shoulders.

"Dont you see!? Our union would produce the greatest wrestling family in history! His Father is a legendary Wrestler! My Father is a Legendary Wrestler! Our Children would be wrestling Gods!!!" Kelly said shaking Ayame as she told all of this to her.

"But then you came along...." Kelly whisperd to Ayame with an Evil Scowl.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 pm

"W-wait Wha-?" Ayame was cut off by Kelly shaking her, and got swirly eyed. She shook her head and put her arms on Kelly's shoulders,

"Kelly I had no idea you felt this way about Lobo but, let me rest you assured that I have no intention of doing anything of the kind... I mean he is quite... muscualar and strong... and handsome and kind.....and funny b-but, I'm not interested in a serious relationship with him but, i would be lying if i said i didn't want to do a private match with him..." Ayame said but, at the end of the speech she was drooling alittle.

She wiped her chin bashfully and sighed but, then slamed her fist into her hand, "Well, it'll all be settled! Lobo's probably watching right now! it's a PPV Match right?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 pm

"Ah Ha! You just said you had no intention of doing anything but you ADMIT that you'd do something with him! Aren't you supposed to be with the 'Scar Guy'?" Kelly said a bit red under the cheeks.

"YOU DAMN RIGHT HE'S WATCHING!!! ...At least I hope... He did mention once that he's go no money to pay for a PPV." Kelly said with sweat drop dripping from her head as she looked nervously as the cameras.

"Right Then!" Kelly excalimed before taking a step backward. "Let's settle it all right here!" Kelly said in her grappler stance while cracking her knuckles.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 pm

"oh, yu-Shin... he's seeing someone else at the momment..." Ayame said as she sighed,

"My brother's taping this, you could ask for a copy, but, then again why would you want to watch a good hour of me kicking your ass!" Ayame declared getting in to a tae Kwon Do stance, she was getting hyped up. Kelly may be the underdog in this fight but, she was quite the handful herself. Kelly was no laughing matter, Ayame respected her as a formidable opponent. Although her dirty tactics and petty character, tarnish her overall respect for her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:10 pm

"Mmm... Shame... Guess you're alone arent ya...?" Kelly giggled mocking her opponent.

"Dont need too! I'VE ALREADY SET THE DVR!!!" Kelly said with an evil laugh as she looked on to her opponent from across the ring as the bell rang and the electric cables were activated.

"Hey, wait Ayame... Let's shake hands first!" Kelly said with a gleefull smile over her face as she stepped out of her fighting stance and extended her hand as she walked over to Ayame. "Put 'er there!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Ayame winked "I might be dating someone but, that's none of your buisness"
Her eyes turned to the electrical ropes, Ayame shivered this would be interesting.
"Alright, may the better woman win!" She said with a genuine smile.
The Tae Kwon Do girl got out of her stance and grasped Kelly's hand and shook it.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next