Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 Empty Re: Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Natalia giggled as she enjoyed Cardia's reaction. It was clear that hentai battles were not Cardia's strong point, which, in Natalia's opinion, meant she was pretty much screwed. Literally, very soon. Having uncovered Cardia's lovely pussy, The Dream used her big toe to tease the labia some more.

"Try not to cum to fast Cardia-chan." The Dream taunted. "Just remember we are in a fight" she would continie teasing as she pushed her big toe into Cardia's pussy just outright toefucking her. "There will be time for me fucking after I take you home to celebrate my victory" Natalia whispered softly now, as if she wanted only Cardia to hear that last part.

And then without warning she moved her foot back and with a loud groan tried to roll Cardia over onto her belly while stepping over her, trying to put Cardia in a standing boston crab.

Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 QiougD6Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 TTlOMaFCardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 Empty Re: Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 am

Cardia let out another nervous gasp as Natalia finally found the prize, shivering as she was penetrated, biting her lip to try to maintain some semblance of focus. At the Dream's gentle admonishment, Cardia's eyes finally focused on her, blushing nervously.

"H-hey... you..." Her valiant attempt at a rebuttal fell to pieces out the gate, "We'll see!" Her history with these sorts of matches, and at AFW in general, did little to inspire confidence... "... maybe." She whimpered as an addendum, almost by instinct, despite it making no sense. W-wait, she'd really take me hoACK!

Cardia's thoughts were cut off by the sudden upheaval. She was rolled over into a boston crab. Pulses of pleasure quickly became a sudden wrenching of pain. "Aieee!" Cardia shrieked as she was bent. Her hands clutched the mat tightly as she was nigh helpless in the hold. The ropes may as well have been miles away. She could not escape.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Natalia held Cardia's legs firmly as she slowly lowered herself to sit on her opponent's back. Looking over her shoulder at Cardia, Natalia smiled and started to tease her.

"You know... If I was in your situation... Facing a clearly superior opponent that is waaaaaaaai better than me...and sexier too... I wouldn't be putting up a fight... I'll just laid there and let her own me..." Natalia lied giggling as she knew very well she would never do something like that. "I think you should consider stop fighting back and just let me have my way with you...you may even like it" Natalia added giggling.

The Dream worked the hold, leaning back and rubbed her butt on Cardia's sexy back as she pulled her opponent's legs. But she wasn't putting all she had in the submission. She certainly didn't wanted Cardia to surrender just yet. Natalia relaxed the pressure on the hold, while still keeping Cardia's legs trapped under her armpits, and reached with her hands for Cardia's bikini bottom, pulling it up along her opponent's legs, grinning like a bandit as she started to strip Cardia.

Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 QiougD6Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 TTlOMaFCardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Cardia Waters vs Natalia: Hentai Match, no pins - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Cardia let out a whimper of pain in the hold as Natalia teased her. As the hold sapped her strength, Natalia's taunts did do a number on her psyche. Natalia almost exuded beauty in everything. Even her sing-song taunting was pleasant and borderline arousing.

And she was right, too. For a second, she wanted to just let Natalia ravage her. Here she was, in a hold she could not escape because she had missed one attack. That dropkick replayed in her mind over and over with each jolt of pain. Struggling seemed so futile, like it was for all her fights.

But she banished the thought from her mind. "No..." She whispered, "Not... gonna happen." She was here to fight. She probably could never beat Natalia, but the fight was the thing. To just give in would be an even bigger disgrace than she usually suffered. "You could always give in to me for a change..." Cardia called out playfully.

"Eek! Hey, quit it!" Cardia yelped as she felt The Dream removing her bottoms. With renewed vigor, she would try to buck and escape the hold, though there was no real way out for her at the moment. She was still too far from the ropes and she would never be able move Natalia that far.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 pm

"Give in to you?" Natalia asked amused and then bursted into laughter."But Cardia... Even if you had me... You wouldn't know what to do with me" The Dream said teasingly while she rubbed her firm round butt on Cardiak's back.

By now Natalia had already pulled Cardia's bottoms all the way down to her ankles, so that when Cardia bucked, Natalia just let one of Cardia's legs go, using both hands to keep control of her opponent's right leg, to let the bottoms slide off the freed leg.

Securing Cardia's right leg by tucking it firmly under her armpit, Natalia made sure to lock the now one-legged boston crab as to have one of her arms freed.

"On the other hand... I know very well what to do with you, Cardia-chan" Natalia said and then she brought her free hand to her mouth and sucked her own fingers coating them with saliva before moving that hand down to Cardia's exposed sex. The Dream started then to tease Cardia's exposed pussy with the tips of her fingers, moving them in circles around the slit.

The Dream looked up and noticed that the titantron screens were now showing a close up of Cardia's sweet pussy, so she used her fingers to spread her victims labia so the crowd could get a very deep view of Cardia's womanhood.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:18 am

Freedom at last! Well, it was one leg at least and... something else had managed to come free too. Nothing the crowd hasn't already seen... sadly.

Natalia's hold on Cardia's other leg was unswayed, and the Dream locked it in tightly in her under arm. Cardia tried to fight it, but another whimper of pain escaped her lips. "I.. totally would," she whined.

As Natalia brought her fingers to bear, Cardia gasped sharply, her body shivering already from Natalia's touch. Cardia was already damp from the stimulation she was getting: being trapped, held, taunted by Natalia. As bad as it was, it got her going.

Biting her lip, Cardia dug into the mat, trying to resist reacting to Natalia's touch. Natalia had not even really started yet. This was not going to be a good match. A quick glance up to the screen showed Cardia precisely what she did not want to see. Cardia buried her face in the mat with a whimper, blushing in shame. "Gaah, all... over the screen! J-jerk."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 pm

"Oh please, sexy Cardia...it is painfully obvious you have NEVER owned a girl's ass..." Natalia said giving Cardia's ass a teasing spank, hard enough to make it sting. Then she returned her fingers to her victim's sex, spreading Cardia's pussy once more for the crowd.

"It is ok, sexy Cardia...don't be so hard with yourself..." Natalia taunted as she slid a finger inside her victim's pussy all the way in.
"Not everybody was born to be a champion like me..." she continued, now sliding a second finger to spread Cardia from inside, testing its tightness. "The world needs jobbers like you..." Natalia started to massage the inner walls of Cardia's sex, using her thumb to firmly caress the space between Cardia's pussy and asshole. "Winners, like me, live to destroy weak girls like you, sexy Cardia... We build up our glory by standing over piles of broken conquered pathetic losers, like you..." The Dream was having a really hard time trying to contain her laughter as she kept to verbally brutalize Cardia and ravage her pussy. "You can't hope to win... You can't hope to give me a run for my money... You can't hope to lose with dignity... All you can do is try to last for as long as possible before breaking...are we clear?" Natalia finished her tirade by slamming her butt on Cardia's back, really wanting to wreck the girl's back.

Natalia then removed her fingers from Caria's sex to show it up to the crowd. "Damn...you have such a lovely pussy..." Natalia said, not taunting but speaking her mind completely honest. She then puckered her lips and let a big drop of spit to fall down aiming it directly to Cardia's vagina.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:55 am

Cardia yelped as she was spanked. "H-hey..." She pursed her lips as Natalia taunted her, barely controlling her body's shivers as Natalia pierced her. "Mmma... Ah, man, you really get going when you take the lead..." Cardia forced out a chuckle, her voice wavering as Natalia continued to stroke her. The Dream really earned her name. She was amazing. Cardia's womanhood was hardly unexplored territory at this point, but Natalia seemed to know all the right strokes and moves to drive Cardia wild. Cardia's hands balled into shaking fists, beating softly against the mat. "Eee... D-damn..." As degrading as the verbal abuse was, as much as Cardia hated it, it turned her on even further. "Eeyah!" Cardia yelped as Natalia slammed into her back. "Owow..." Panting heavily, Cardia called back, "Yeah, yeah, rub it in, you big sexy jerk. You just got me... in one hold. Big deal..."

The pain in Cardia's leg and back was now throbbing almost as much as the waves of pleasure from her womanhood. Unfortunately, about all Cardia could do was smart off. If there was no escape earlier, there was even less of a chance now. Through pain and through pleasure, Natalia was expertly squeezing all of the resistance and energy out of Cardia. She was at Natalia's mercy.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 am

"It is ok, sexy Cardia..." Natalia said with her usual giggling tone "... if you can´t take it any more just tap out... " The Dream fingers by now had explored Cardia´s sex enough to have determined what spots where the sweetest. "It will be a new record for fastest victory ever..." the blue-eyed beauty said like if she was speaking under her breathe, but still loud enough so Cardia would hear it.

"mmmm...you know what?" Natalia said suddenly removing her hand from Cardia´s pussy. "This is too easy..." she continued as she got up and stepped away from Cardia, taking a couple of seconds to suck Cardia´s honey from her fingers and then slip them out of her lips with a loud 'pop' sound. "You aren´t a threat. I could beat you with my hands tied behind my back." Natalia mocked Cardia as she walked in slow circles around the fallen girl.

"To make it interesting" The Dream said standing in front of Cardia, hands in her hips and a bright smile on her lips. "I am going to let you put me in a hold...any hold you want. how about that?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:47 am

Cardia bit her lip to try to stop the whimpers of pleasure and pain, laced with the shame of having no rebuttal to Natalia's taunts. Natalia's sudden evacuation shook Cardia up enough that a gasp escaped her lips despite her bracing herself. Her leg slammed weakly to the mat as Natalia released her. "Gah... ow... ow..." Cardia muttered, rubbing her aching knee as Natalia taunted her.

Slowly, Cardia rose to her feet, "Good grief... Rub it in harder. I don't think you've made your point yet." Cardia wobbled a bit, eying Natalia warily. Losing was bad enough. Getting taunted hurt even more. Getting so blatantly condescended to made it even worse. Cardia sighed, "Seriously? That's..." She sighed, feeling that familiar tingling as she took a step forward, reminding her how aroused she had gotten. It made it harder to concentrate when a difficult to ignore half of her desired the Dream's fingers back inside her.

"Fine, fine, if you want, sure." Cardia muttered half-heartedly. There was no way this would end well but she could not really just say no. Arms outstretched, Cardia would slowly approach Natalia and circle around her. She would try to hook her arms around the Dream's neck and lock in a sleeper hold.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next