by Lobo Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Tue May 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina Vice vs. Mina Oates (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mina Vice vs. Mina Oates (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mina Vice vs. Mina Oates

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:15 pm

Mina let a cry of pleasure shutting her eyes as she felt Mina rub their excited pussy's together she knew that they both wouldn't last long like this as her opponent got well into it. She moaned rubbing back with what little she could her sex enveloping her opponents clit rubbing the ever enlarging throbbing nub in between her folds. She was a sheen of sweat now as her body continued to heat up her flame being flamed in between her legs by Mina's own honey pot.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:01 am

"Mmmmmm!" Mina moaned throatily as she timed her rubbing along with Vice's. "Talk about a good loser..."

She freed her hands to begin squeezing at Vice's hanging breasts, groping them with her full hands as she positioned her thumb to rub against her nipple with each stroke.

Her clit soaked in the girls' shared juices, stirred together all the more quickly as Mina applies her clit directly alongside her opponent's.

Once Vice's nipples were satisfactory (hard as a pencil eraser), Mina switched positions once more in another acrobatic show of eroticism. She slid up between Mina's legs, keeping her hands up behind her back to see that she barely felt so much as a slight dip. Vice was left lying backwards, cradled in midair in her arms as Mina pressed her wet sex against hers. Her legs spread wide as they braced themselves on the ropes, pumping against her while Mina pulled her rival closer to lick up her stomach, tasting her sweat until her tongue traced a few soft circles around her left nipple and she hungrily dug in. She was far gentler this time, wrapping her lips lovingly around them while barely scraping them with her teeth, preferring to lavish them with her wet tongue from her drooling mouth. She could feel her first orgasm building rapidly, causing what felt like her boiling hot pussy to drip similarly onto her opponent/lover.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:50 am

Vice was quite impressed with her opponents acrobatics even if they were just being used to build her up to an orgasm though this time it would be both of them hitting their orgasms. Mina let out a soft gasp as she licked up her stomach feeling Mina's tongue licking up her sensitive tummy she let out a soft giggle also being sensitive in more than one way. Her moaning came out louder as her opponent lavished her rock hard nipples the feel of her tongue on her sensitive flesh made Vice crave it more. "O god Mina!" she cried as her body shuddered more as her orgasm was coming closer again though she knew Mina's was coming also holding on so she could share the orgasm with her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:28 am

Mina's breathing became a rapid series of high-pitched gasps for air as her thrusting grew harder and faster. "Oh god I'm... I'm... Mina, PLEASE don't stooooop!" Mina wailed. The pressure in her crotch was ready to burst at last, her body quivering as she released a loud, squealing wail. Her pussy was drenched in her pre-cum, but Mina was intent on finishing this right. She held her orgasm until she could see the release on its final verge in Vice's eyes...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:40 am

Vice finally unable to contain herself gave into another orgasm her pussy flooding as she cried out loudly as her body rocked against her opponents as it rolled through her orgasm. "Mina!" she cried out as she rocked in to her hopefully orgasming opponent wanting to enjoy every sensation with her opponent/lover at this moment.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:53 am

Mina finally gave in, releasing the flood of heat and release conquer her body. "Minaaa!" she cried, resting her head on her shoulder as the girls quivered against eachother, their soaking wet bare bodies grinding together to savor and draw out their lingering orgasms together.

Mina's legs gave out from beneath her, forcing her to let Vice drop the few inches to the mat before collapsing onto her herself, breathing heavily and rapidly, causing her stiffened nipples to bump gently against her former foe. "That... that was... oh my goooood you are fucking amazing..." Mina breathed softly, kissing appreciatively at Vice's collar bone.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:00 am

Vice laid their breathing in heavily as her opponent continued to kiss her but she wanted her to her opponent was amazing in more than one way she actually wanted to just lay with this girl. "You....are so amazing" she whispered out breathing heavily as Mina continued to kiss her neck looking at her. She didn't know what to do she was just so spent yet she still wanted to continue on with her opponent maybe carrying this outside the ring.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:08 am

Mina nuzzled affectionately up to her lover's neck, moaning so softly against her that it was practically a hum. She took in the smell of her sweaty, cum-soaked lover and relished it. She was exhausted, but her scent alone made her want more. It was incredible.

"I'm..." she said, catching her breath a little. "I'm sorry if I was a little rough early on. I guess I gotta learn the ropes to how you guys do things around here... I just..."

She found herself blushing a bit, but looked meekly into Vice's eyes. The sweat and action had let her hair hang a bit over her eyes, shaken slightly from her buns. "I just hope that doesn't keep us from being... uh... really good friends..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:13 am

Vice looked at her shaking her head reaching up with a hand stroking her lovers cheek she was smiling "if you don't mind I think I would like to be more than friends with you." She blushed a bright red at her comment but she really meant it she relished this girl on top of her even if she had been completely destroyed it had all been worth it at the very end. She didn't mind her being rough or her being so wild it was how this girl was and it was exactly what made her so great.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:21 am

Mina flushed a bit more, wriggling awkwardly on top of her. Goosebumps popped up on her skin at Mina's hand stroking her cheek. Grappling and stunning acrobatics and public sex was one thing, but it was at points like this that Mina became flustered.

"I... I um... I think that would be really... great... and um... awesome..." Her energy clashed with her post-coitus euphoria and emotional bewilderment. "I mean, I just met you and you're so pretty and sexy and you're really nice to me and I'd like to have somebody I could talk to here cuz I don't really know what I'm doing so much but you're like the coolest person I've met so far and I AM kind of naked on top of you right now so it's... it's... um..." She slowed her babbling to a crawl.

She went back to her old faithful: "Actions speak louder than words. Oh, unless you really, really scream them."

She leaned in and kissed Mina on the lips. It was in no way an assaulting kiss, or even that aggressive. A minor application of tongue as it danced between their lips, gentle and inviting as she softly slid her arms around her sides.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Mina Vice vs. Mina Oates (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mina Vice vs. Mina Oates (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next