Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tana vs Maya (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) Empty Tana vs Maya (complete)

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:31 am

Competitive style; sexual submission, hentai

Tana was preforming a typical "workout" for herself, which mainly involved gawking at other people in the gym while lounging in her totally inappropriate for exercising bikini. Today her eye had caught on one girl in particular, Maya Vice, and she knew she wanted her.

Tana slunk up near her as the girl was practicing some high kicks. "Hmm, that looks... dull." she suggested, "Perhaps you would prefer to spar against a human opponent? And perhaps a match which involves more than kicking?" She leaned forward a bit catching hold of the heavy bag to steady it for the girl.

Last edited by 121 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) Empty Re: Tana vs Maya

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:40 am

Maya looked at Tana as she came up listening to her suggesting what she had to believe was a match and apparently with a lot more than just striking involved. She didn't know this woman so she had no clue what she would be getting in to if she accepted but she grinned. "Alright then what do you have in mind Miss?" she asked while giving a few more kicks to the bag which Tasha would have to definitely notice how much power was in them.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:47 am

Tana grinned, as the girl made her leg power obvious. More notable was the girl's complete ignorance of who she was. Tana wasn't sure whether to be upset or pleased. "Miss Tana." responded the Japanese woman. It was nice to hear someone who was so polite, she just had to introduce the letters "tress" to her vocabulary as well. "Oh, I was just thinking of a hentai match that's all. Maybe one fall, or more if you're up to it." Maya's next kick tagged the bag fiercely and almost tossed Tana off. Tana was genuinely surprised, "That's an amazing kick, dear."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:51 am

Maya looked at Tana at the suggestion of a hentai match she wasn't good when it came to things like that but she had already accepted so she wasn't going to back. She stopped kicking seeing Tana nearly fly off smiling a little embarrassed "thanks my legs are my pride pretty much, strongest kick out of all the kawaii's if anything." She giggled a little bit before getting a little more serious about the match "or more....how many falls would you be interested in Miss Tana."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:59 am

Tana's brain was screaming at her. Take Maya for all she was worth! "Well, three might be more like it, or well, I'm a real fan of submission matches, but honestly I don't want to force you to do anything that you'd be uncomfortable with. You seem like a kicker more than a grappler, so I assumed you might be a bit scared of a hentai submission match rather than one with falls." Tana explained trying to make it sound for all the world as if she was really concerned to draw the American in over her head. Rather than waiting for the answer Tana turned and began to strut towards one of the sparring rings motioning for the girl to follow her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:03 am

Maya followed after Tana quickly she was completely oblivious to her plans or what she wanted because well she just didn't know this girl at all. Maya quickly got up beside her looking the girl over for the first time biting her lip my god this girl is gorgeous I must be dreaming here. "Three submissions you serious wow seems like a lot though you know for some reason I thought you were going to say more." She wasn't trying to give her any ideas but the one impression she did get was this girl would like to have more than just three falls. "If you want submission thats fine I mean I'm not good with them yea but I agreed to your terms so you know your choice" she said smiling.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:14 am

Tana balked, somehow the girl was eating out of the palm of her hand. "No, no, dear. Just one submission, hentai matches only NEED one submission. You've never done this before?" she asked curiously eyeing her eager opponent. Her eyes caught Maya's and Tana saw it, Maya was ogling her. Tana smirked at the unspoken complement, "My terms are hentai submission match, loser belongs to the winner for the rest of the day. I'd really prefer if you took those jeans off too, dear. If you think it's unfair then I'll drop my bottoms clean off before we start to even things up, okay?" They were now at ringside, but Tana hesitated to climb in the ring. She almost felt sorry for Maya, almost.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:21 am

Maya nodded "I've never done this before yea I mean well heh yea I've never done something like this before honestly." When Tana said she should drop her jeans she blushed it was a little embarrassing at being in a match with people all around in nothing but her bikini with a very sexy girl. Then her mind caught up with her finally realizing the owning part for the rest of the day "wh..what the rest of the day." She felt her self flaring up even more but then nodded "okay then I accept your terms." She smiled before dropping her jeans down though not in a hurry. Tana would not be able to miss the very shapely legs of Maya that were smooth yet had muscle in every part of them. She then climbed up in to the ring looking at her "you don't have to drop your bottoms if you don't want to."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:32 am

Tana smiled sweetly, "Then I won't. You'll enjoy pulling them oof of me more than you would enjoy me pulling them off." Tana licked her lips as she got an eyeful of Maya's gams. "Oh, Maya, your' beautiful, and so sweet too. I can't wait to make you mine. I just hope you enjoy it even more than you're expecting." she explained.

Tana rolled into the ring swiftly and moved to her corner. She began to do some quick warmup stretches. Toe touches to show off her cleavage, squats that pulled her pussy tight to the front of her satin suit. "Okay, let's start dear." suggested tana again motioning for Maya to make the next move.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:41 am

Maya gulped watching Tana do stretches right in front of her obviously doing the ones that would show off the best aspects of her body to bad Maya wasn't noticing that. She stretched out also though hers weren't showing off her assets like Tana was though in her own way she was showing off her legs and her normal bikini top seemed to show off her modest breasts.

"Alright then lets start though um be nice I'm not used to how this works like I said" she would then move towards her opponent biting her lip. She quickly moved at Tana then sending a kick right at Tana though it was a feint to get Tana to bring her hands up so she could tackle her down.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) Empty Re: Tana vs Maya (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next