by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Misery Loves The Company of Madness

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Misery Loves The Company of Madness - Page 2 Empty Re: Misery Loves The Company of Madness

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:13 pm

"Bonnie Gastin's always happy to help, hun." Muttered Bonnie with a pat across Adrian's shoulder before sharing her story with Adrian that. Feeling that she could indeed list some of her family's darker days to show that brighter ones could await. Or some fairy tale crap like that. Bonnie didn't know, but she hoped she could help Adrian feel a little bit better.

"Traffic ain't stopped! Bonnie Gastin says so, goddammit!" Bonnie would declare as she went to haul Adrian up to her feet before trying to pull her along out of the arcade, probably dragging her if Adrian didn't get any footing down while the Texan marched her out of the arcade and right out onto the open street where [url=http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/images/SK_2wF150.jpg:34wxd36m]Her Truck[/url:34wxd36m] still remained against the traffic signal, the front bumper smashed up a bit.

"Get in, girl!" Bonnie would say as she opened the door and hoped in the front seat, waiting for Adrian to join her so they could take off to who knows where.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Misery Loves The Company of Madness - Page 2 Empty Re: Misery Loves The Company of Madness

Post by kerflubble Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Adrian blinked as Bonnie pulled her over to the crashed truck, the gears slowly but surely turning in her head. "Wait, you crashed this?" She asked. Now she was stuck between two hard choices. a) let a drunk driver in a beat up truck pull her along for the getaway, possibly killing her. Or b)get caught by Japanese police and no doubt molested in jail.

"Wait for meee!" She yelped as she dove in trying desperately to find and do up the seatbelt before the Texan took off.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:00 pm

"It ain't like I meant to! Somebody put this dang ol' traffic light in the goddamn way!" Bonnie would exclaim as she crawled into the truck and situated herself inside, letting out a slightly intoxicated burp before she took ahold of the steering wheel once Adrian climbed inside. Bonnie then proceeded to pull the truck out in reverse from the light post she hit, upon doing that, her front bumper would immediately detach from the truck and spill out onto the city streets.

"Shit... Lemme get that..." Bonnie would say to Adrian as she opened the door and went back outside to fetch the bumper, picking it up and carrying back towards the truck, tossing it back into the bed before climbing back in the truck. "Okay! Let's go!" Bonnie would let out before hitting the gas, forgetting to put the truck in reverse which caused the rear end of the truck to hit the front of someone's car behind them.

"Woops..." Bonnie would say with a lopsided grin, looking rather tipsy. She then quickly put the car in Drive and hit the gas again before speeding off towards the highway. Not bothering to get out and talk to the person she had hit. (Who was getting out to inspect the damage before he started yelling at Bonnie for hitting and running.) Instead Bonnie took off towards the freeway, both hands on the wheel, no seat belt, looking wearily out into the distance as she drove on before turning towards Adrian.

"So... What kinda music you like, dude?" Bonnie would ask casually not bothering to keep her eyes on the road while she asked Adrian this. Normally she was a very cautious driver, but today seemed to be a different story after downing a large bottle of whiskey. While she wasn't completely drunk, Bonnie still had enough in her system to be a bit out of it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Adrian looked over to her driver with a sense of panic as Bonnie burped. Why oh why didn't she learn to drive? Then she wouldn't have to put her life in the hands of a drunken madwoman. Wait, she's just drunk. I thought I was the mad one. She thought to herself before feeling jolted about when the Gastin-mobile backed into another car.

Adrian just whimpered as the duo sped away, hands firmly grabbing the seat in an attempt to not go flying if they crashed again. "Don't care just for the love of god keep your eyes on the road!" the cosplayer squeaked when Bonnie asked her about music, every set of passing headlights driving her closer to a heart attack.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Hearing Adrian's response to her words, Bonnie would give a blank look for a moment and raise her eyebrow. "Huh?" She'd let out in an almost confused manner before something clicked inside her head. "Oh!" Bonnie would say before turning her head towards the road in front of her, driving a lot safer at this point. Somewhat.

"Well I guess you won't mind if put on the radio then!" Said Bonnie before turning on the radio, getting a song that she wasn't expecting nor did she want. It was [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QF_n7aGogM:3fzk7ajx]"Nothin' To Lose" by Rebel Meets Rebel[/url:3fzk7ajx]. Her brother's theme song, whom Bonnie would immediately begin to think about once she heard the vocals of David Allen Coe and Dimebag Darrel blast through her speakers, causing the Texan to start tearing up, sniffling as she sat there with her hands trembling on the wheel before suddenly bursting into tears, letting go of the steering wheel as her hands went to cup her teary eyed face as she suddenly broke down.

"Ohhhh... Clyyyydeee~~!!" Bonnie would sob with her hands covereing her eyes as she began to cry, keeping her foot on the gas but not controlling the steering wheel at all as the continued to drive along the highway. If Adrian wanted to survive, she needed to take the steering wheel now, otherwise the two were going to crash into a the rear end of an 18 wheeler that was right in front of them.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:43 pm

"Bonnie!" Adrian shrieked as the texan got caught up in her grief, reaching over to grab the wheel and try something insanely stupid, such as try and pull the Truck away while shoving Bonnie off the Gas pedal. If that whole thing worde then she'd breath the biggest sigh of relief ever "I think... I may need to go home and change." she muttered to herself.

"Look... miss Gastin... I kind of only met Clyde once in a fight but he seemed like the kind of guy who didn't really give up... I mean I'm not bragging but I kinda kicked his ass a bit, dropped him head first onto a wooden bench... that sort of stuff, and he was just fine after like 5 seconds." She said, as she tried to bring the truck to a stop on the side of the highway from the passenger seat

"Sooo what I'm trying to say is... don't give up hope? uh...he'll be fine? no... things are probably gonna be different but if it's the same guy who tried to shove me in the laundry machines... or maybe that was his twin... he hasn't given up. So... you shouldn't either."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Bonnie was in far too busy sobbing to do anything against Adrian's sudden action of snatching the steering wheel or knocking her foot off the gas pedal. (Not that she would have resisted) This prompted the two girls to end up on the side of the highway and away from the rest of the vehicles now that Adrian had stopped the large truck that Bonnie and Clyde often referred to as Big Bertha.

While Adrian spoke, Bonnie kept her face buried in her hands while she continued to sob in grief, lost in her own thoughts but managing to hear Adrian's comforting words that made a lot of sense to Bonnie. One must wonder why she ever thought she was crazy after saying such sensible things. Either way, Bonnie couldn't help but find Adrian's little speech to be a bit humorous, which quickly began to slow down Bonnie's crying even though Adrian did not directly hit the source of what bothered Bonnie most.

"*Sniff* It's funny... I was the one tellin' Heather the same things in his hospital room the night he got attacked. I was doubtin' his survival so much but I had to convince myself he'd be okay just so she wouldn't give up neither. I know how my brother is better than anyone, he can't take a lot of hits and still keep fightin' and trash talkin'... But he never got shot into no coma before....... But that ain't what really bothers me the most right now..." Bonnie would sob out as she removed her hands from her face and turned off the radio.

"...My...Our Momma back home... What am I gon' tell 'er?" Said Bonnie as she lowered her head on the steering wheel, tears falling from her face as she stared down at the floor board, feeling overwhelmingly distraught.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Once Adrian's breathing returned to a more stable rate and the Truck safely stopped and stalled on purpose, there wasn't much she could do. She didn't really know Heather and the Gastins that well. She didn't know what they were going through, all she could do was offer vague support and a shoulder to cry on. Rubbing the sobbing Bonnie on the back, not sure of what else she could help with.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2