Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Era of Hell, The Second meeting

2 posters

Go down

The Era of Hell, The Second meeting Empty The Era of Hell, The Second meeting

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:01 pm

The screen suddenly went on and strange static was seen on it, soon there were strange figures seen while the vision was being strengthened and showed five figures, a strange feminine voice was being heard.

" Alright, so it's decided. There will be a new alliance within this organization. We will make sure we will get everything we want.. Money.. Fame.. But most of all.. The others will fear us.. All of the commonly known and new heels joining together.. This will be fun indeed. "

The screen started to sharpen and the colors started to appear, one girl had semi-long white hair, another had long silver hair but the top of her head was covered by a witch hat, another had short purple hair, the fourth had long pink hair but the last one was still unable to be see clearly, they could only see two large pigtails. The girl with the large witch had started to laugh and look at the white haired girl.

" So, Lady Sindel! When will we begin? I'm more then eager to hurt some people! Plus I might have personal fun myself! "

The purple haired girl looked around, a bit suspicious before she looked back at the rest.

" I'd like to become more then just famous.. We'll see what happens. "

The pink hair girl simply shook her hair, bringing one hand up to her cheek to gently rub it and muttered out.

" We'll need to strike soundly without people knowing it untill it's too late. I'd really like that money aswell as abusing some girls sexually, heh. "

The girl with the black long pigtails merely crossed her arms against her chest and said nothing, the white haired girl started to step infront of the two and smirk, the vision started to clear competely.. The White haired girl was none other then Sindel, the others were Zasashi, Shanari and Asteria, the fifth girl could still not be identified because of the shadows and Asteria standing besides her. Sindel started to speak out, the volume was now clear and her real voice was heard.

" Excellent! We will begin preparations soon, I personally want to take my revenge on Haruka and Masato but thanks to Shanari's information, a girl named Yatori has trained Haruka, I will have to make sure she pays aswell.. We will also need to gather more heels to join u--"

The cameraman released a soft sigh and immidiatly Zasashi turned to look directly at the camera, the purple haired girl growled lowly and yelled.

" Intruder! "

The girl who still could not be identified started to move out of nowhere, dissapearing from the camera's trace and suddenly the camera was slammed down, the girl kneeled down right infront of the camera. Her piercing red eyes shown, the girl's face was clearly seen while Sindel spoke, the camera started to go static and slowly the screen started the fade, Sindel spoke while the girl stood up.

" Good work... Cerbera. "

The last girl was Cerbera..

Last edited by 131 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

The Era of Hell, The Second meeting Empty Re: The Era of Hell

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:37 pm

The abruptly-ended video sent a chill down Masato's spine. He found himself checking his immediate surroundings.

It can't be... Cerbera-san? But why? I thought she had broken her ties with Sindel. Did she trick us? Or something else?

Whatever the case, he would not tell Haruka about this. She had enough on her plate as it was. That meant information control. Something he was surprisingly skilled at.

I'll protect Haruka... no matter what!

"Take care, Masato."

Yatori replaced the wireless handset. She glanced at her 'manager'. Damian nodded.

"Yes, Maya-san," Momoko said into the receiver. "The threat was directly aimed at Haruka-san and Yatori-san. But we have good reason to assume that we, their friends, might be targeted. So please be careful, you and Mina-san both."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

The Era of Hell, The Second meeting Empty Re: The Era of Hell

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:49 am

A special camera crew was made in order to keep track on the Era of Hell team and they finally managed to find their next meeting after a few weeks of searching. The Camera crew had set up numerous of hidden camera's, seeming perfectly hidden and microphone's being placed near them, the crew was all set up to record the conversation that was going to be made there, thanks to a tip from a anonymous person they had manage to arrive before the group would, quickly hiding in a secret room where they could see and hear everything within the room the group would be at.

An hour later the doors opened that led towards the private spra, four girls walking inside. One was Sindel, who was wearing a white bikini set with a white towl around her waist, the second was Asteria who was simply wearing her ordinairy clothes, it was odd to even see her in different clothes at all, the third was Shanari, who was wearing a black bikini set and the last was Cerbera, who was wearing a large black summer jacket which barely covered her breasts, she didn't seem to wear a bikini top but she was wearing black bikini bottoms. The recording started as Sindel sat down on one of the chairs, Shanari taking a seat on the pool side and dipping her legs in, Asteria and Cerbera were standing next to eachother with their arms crossed.

" We've stayed low for a while, Zasashi is still keeping track on Haruka and Masato, I have already personally taken care of Lethe plenty of times so we don't have to fear her any longer. Now, Shanari.. What do you know about that Yatori? "

Shanari turned her head to look over her shoulder at Sindel.

" She seems to have trained Haruka and is also a close friend to her, so we cannot ignore her if we were to strike at either Haruka or Masato, she's an easy target though. I'll personally see what I can do with and to her... Heh. "

Sindel smirked before turning to look at Asteria and Cerbera.

" Asteria, we managed to find your older sister and we're going to try and get her in the AFW to help out, I'm sure you and her will both like to meet eachother. "

Asteria smirked, her eyes slightly widening in amusement.

" Wonderful! I have missed my darling Sister.. That leaves only one more sister off course.. "

" Indeed, we still do not have any information of your other sister though I hear she is already in the AFW, we will locate her as soon as possible. "

Cerbera's eyes narrowed, she figured out what her assignement was but still decided to let Sindel do the talking, who didn't wait too long.

" Era, your job is to defeat Haruka and Masato yet again just do it somewhere they can't get help.. How about their apartment? The only risky part is that we cannot help you there and you will have to figure out when they are alone.. We will have Zasashi find that out though. "

Cerbera nodded, tilting her head to the side when she noticed something, staring directly at one of the video lenses who were sending it out live through the AFW channel. Cerbera started to step forward towards it, almost able to see it completely though Sindel halted her.

" We'll have to hurry, Era. You still have Haruka and Masato's trust if they did not see that mishap of before.. Use that to your advantage, ask Zasashi where they live, go over there and beat them both. "

Cerbera turned and nodded, her attention withdrawn from the camera, the crew sighing in relief.

" Affirmative. "

With that Cerbera started to walk out calmly, passing Asteria and whispering something to her before stepping out to start her mission, Sindel watching her leave and smirking.

" She'll succeed in her mission if you get to Yatori first, Shanari. Let's get going. "

With that Sindel walked out aswell, Shanari following while Asteria stayed behind, watching them leave before suddenly staring directly at the camera, walking towards it and managing to find it, poking it rapidly and unbalancing the camera.

" ..I see. "

Suddenly Asteria smacked the camera, the screen fading and soon frequent flashes were seen and heard, every camera shutting down though a faint whisper was still heard.

" Haruka and Masato will help us. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

The Era of Hell, The Second meeting Empty Re: The Era of Hell, The Second meeting

Post by Yatori Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:24 am

The video rewound with the push of a button on the remote. Masato watched it again from the beginning.

He sat alone in the shabby living room. Haruka lived in a separate and distant apartment. That was both good and bad. Good in that she wasn't here to see this and was much safer than him. Bad in that if Masato himself was ever discovered and attacked, he had no one to rely upon. Not even himself. Not after this.

A contact in AFW provided him the taped copy for a price. His other sources confirmed its authenticity.

I won't tell Haruka. Not yet. His ward had just lost her shot at the title. And in a highly humiliating way. The deeply depressed girl was bunking over at Yatori's in the meantime.

How can she find the strength of heart to go on after what happened? Masato wondered. If it had happened to me-

She's so much stronger than I am.

But is she strong enough for this?

I'll tell Damian first. We'll plan something out. Then we'll tell the girls.

I'm going to have to buy a new lock for the door...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

The Era of Hell, The Second meeting Empty Re: The Era of Hell, The Second meeting

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down