by Deus001 Today at 9:45 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 3:38 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 4:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sarah vs Lethe

2 posters

Go down

Sarah vs Lethe Empty Sarah vs Lethe

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:58 am

Sarah Ashcole,the new face in AFW was just training a little bit in the gym ring,working some sweat and trying to amaze the other people that was training over there. When she ended up her little training session,she walked her way to the lockers room,where she will take a towel.After that,she was just waiting against the wall the perfect moment to leave,after everyone has looked at her sweaty body

Wow....This place has a lot of strong people...but surely no one is better than that Lethe Cherry that I heard about...

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Sarah vs Lethe Empty Re: Sarah vs Lethe

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:03 am

Lethe steps into the locker room, shaking her head with a small sigh. "Why did they even make me take that stupid vacation? Completely pointless." She grumbled, stretching her arms as she walked towards her locker, unaware she had developed an admirer.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:14 am

When she was about to leave,she saw a strange fewmale figure by the way to the locker room. Could it be Lethe? She didnt know,but she wanted to. She followed the strange girl by the way,and found that she stoppedbeside her own locker. She moved closer and finally confirmed,She IS Lethe! She quickly ran toward her but she stopped at half way.She was a little nervous,but she finally decided to talk to her.

Ummmm.......Hi....Lethe,right? She nervously said

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:20 am

Lethe raised an eyebrow at Sarah as she ran towards her, then stopped. She eyed her as she seemed to be trying to get something out, waiting for her to speak. "...Yeah.. yeah I'm Lethe. What about it?" She asked, her red eyes eyeing her suspiciously.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:28 am

Ummm....Im a big fan of yours...And I wanted you to give some lessons or just advices... She nervously said.

Sarah is not the best person talking,and she knew it. Everytime she talks,something embarrasing or violent happens.But the emotion of meeting the great Lethe was too much.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:31 am

Lethe raises an eyebrow at what she said. A fan? How could she have a fan? She was a heel. She shrugged, looking over at Sarah, and slowly started to grin a little. "Lessons, huh? Heh, Before you sign your death warrent, I should let you know most lessons from me are probably just going to involve me stomping you down." She warned.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:35 am

Aww....Well,then...its okay,but what about a match? I never thought that my biggest wish would make true;meeting you...so...what about you teach me something while we have a match?

She said without thinking;she has dreamed with this day,but she never thought that she would be challenging Lethe to a match,knowing the difference between those two

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:40 am

"A match? Heh... you're just begging for a beatdown, aren't you? All right... I'll let you pick where." She said to her, starting to stretch. "But if you leave it to me, I'll start fighting you right here and now." She said to her. ".... You want that, don't you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:43 am

Um.......Lets do it more official,lets call a referee and meet me at the ring with anything you want to use. She said,very excited but very scared about facing her "goddess" in a wrestling match

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:51 am

"...anything I want to use?!" She exclaimed, then grinned slowly. "This is going to be a lot of fun. All right. Meet you in the ring." She said, following behind her. (I'll make the thread.)

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down