Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, LilyStar, Teenwrestler, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun Fun! (For Underdog21) (Completed)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fun Fun! (For Underdog21) (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fun Fun! (For Underdog21)

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:31 am

Aki head were spinning after taking both DDT and hurricarana move to laying her down on the mat as she felt pretty dizzy and groaning from the moves she was taken, soon she felt her body were rolled over facing up and her legs getting hooked for the pin hearing the first count, then soon the second count.

"N-no!" She kicked out before it gets worst for her, not wanting to lost so quickly like this, she turn to the side after kicked out from the pin, panting and still reaching for her head to hold in pain.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Fun Fun! (For Underdog21) (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fun Fun! (For Underdog21)

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:50 pm

As Aki kicked out, Makie leaned up onto her knees, giving the pink-haired girl an annoyed look. With Aki still on the ground, though, Makie wanted to keep her advantage. Standing in front of Aki, Makie would reach down and grab at her head, before running forwards and flipping over Aki so that she was with her back against her opponent's, leaning forward and pulling back on Aki's chin. "Give up!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:01 pm

While Aki laying down on the mat which gives her opponent Makie able to perform her next move grabbing onto her head to pull back with her opponent arching over behind her back into like a chin lock bridge move. "A-AHhhh!" She knows its tough to escape that hold especially for a small person like herself, gritting her teeth and pounding down her fists to the mat, she didnt want to give up and she wouldnt never use anything dirty like raking or things like that, not her style and wouldnt be fair... she she felt the strain even more until finally she decided to use her right hand to raise up... then slapping down on the mat tapping out. "I give!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Makie's body arched as she placed her feet against the mat, arching up above Aki as she wrenched her chin back further. She held her breath, gritting her teeth as she poured on the pressure, her lean body arcing elegantly over Aki's as she executed the hold....

...and then, suddenly, she heard Aki tap and shout her submission.

"Wha?" Releasing Aki, Makie dropped down and rolled up to a kneeling position next to her downed opponent. She was, admittedly, surprised that Aki had given up so quickly. "You okay?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Aki didnt have much of a choice as she was trapped to the submission hold that was pretty difficult to get out, and soon her opponent releases her from the hold and checking on her to see if shes okay, Aki reaches for the back of her neck and easing the pain hearing Makie checking on her to see if shes alright, rolling to her side and looking up painfully trying to smile. "Ah ah yeah... Im okay, I guess my neck couldnt handle it very well... good job Makie... owww... got the best of me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Makie allowed herself a slight chuckle. "Well come on, I am a pro here," she said. "Although you were kicking my butt in the first half of the match, so you were doing pretty awesomely as well."

She stood back up and took a few steps back. "You wanna do another round?" she asked, before following up with a teasing question of "Or is your poor widdle neck hurting too much?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Aki sees her chuckling and hearing her words, slowly pushing herself up on a sitting position and taking a deep breath before replying. "hehe yeah you're a pro here... and thanks I thought I was going to win too!" Taking another breath before pushing herself up more. "Heh we could go another round just to rest up a bit if thats cool or we could try again another day? Would love to face you again!" One hand holding the back of her neck while the other offer her a handshake, respecting her.

Back to top Go down

Fun Fun! (For Underdog21) (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fun Fun! (For Underdog21) (Completed)

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:25 am

Makie smiled back at Aki and shook her hand. "Well, if you're new here, then you're probably going to suffer a loss or two before you get better. I had to learn that the hard way, though thankfully I had some good teachers." She remembered the sting of her first loss, and how lucky she was that her opponent, Midori Himeno, had taken her under her wing after that point.

She leaned against her corner to rest up a bit. "Seriously, though, I'd practice up a bit more before going into the ring officially," she said. "Especially against girls like me who aren't going to go easy on you."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Fun Fun! (For Underdog21) (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fun Fun! (For Underdog21) (Completed)

Post by KillerV Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Aki smiles as they both shaking hand, listening to her words before seeing her moving to the corner to rest up, she slowly follow and rest up near the ropes beside her. "Oh? Yeah I do practices quite a bit even my friend works around here too... not sure if you heard of her... Purin? We're pretty good friend and practice a lot and we're kind of the same style, not sure whos the best tho haha."

She stops to think for a moment before continuing. "Theres another friend of mine just recently working here too... shes pretty strict around people except me, Sgt. Nagase... pretty good wrestler/fighter." Rubbing her neck a little bit before finishing up her words. "I'll get better and take you on again for the win!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4