by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

London Calling

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

London Calling - Page 4 Empty Re: London Calling

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 am

Addyson was forced to hunch over as Allison forced her arms behind her head. The spy grunted loudly as she spread her legs and pressed herself into Allison's lap while she figured out her next move, a soft grinding against her foe came from the minute adjustments she made as she tested Allison's grip.

The whole point of putting herself int his position had been to regain the use of her arms and Allison usurped them deftly. She really was an expert, or at least her better, at grappling. She was also quite fast. Addyson had to give this woman the first points, certainly. She'd considered giving her the match at some point, even if she had been superior, simply because Addysonw as the guest. But at this stage, Allison seemed as though she could take it on her own. Addyson was thrilled to meet this cunning woman! However, she wasn't going to be skirted around like some sock monkey. She had her own strengths and a few cards of her own.

Addyson leaned back enough to try and get some leverage for herself without tipping the both of them over and with a grunt and a flexing of her muscles, tried to arch her already painfully bent back forward so she could pull her arms together and clasp them tightly. She hoped to trap Allison's arms under Addyson's and push the two of them forward. Even if she tipped over slightly, with not arms and legs to maneuver herself, Addyson would be wearing her fellow blond like a back pack and she would try to lift the woman up enough so she could slam them back down on the mats tailbone first. At leas, Addyson hoped, that she could slam the weight of her ass into Allison's lap hard. And if she could do it once, she would do it as many times as it took until Allison was ready to give up her leggy death grip.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Allison landed hard on her butt, the impact sending a shock of pain up her spine, but she kept herself from letting out so much as a grunt. She kept her legs locked tightly around Addyson's waist, unwilling to allow her fellow Brit to force her to let go, and upon her second time being slammed into the mat and yanked one arm out from under Addyson's. She quickly pulled her other arm free, and then wrapped one around the front of Addyson's neck, bending her head back and constricting around her neck in a dragon sleeper, effectively keeping her from continuing her bouncing.

Allison's bum was a bit sort. She liked that Addyson was not the sort to give up, but she mentally logged the offense away for future restitution.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:51 pm

When Addyson felt Allison yank her arm free of the spy's grip, she abandoned her own posture. It was unnecessary if she didn't have the woman's arms. She had to keep Allison from doing as she pleased with both her legs AND her arms.

When Allison brough t her arm up, Addyson reached up and grabbed it with both hands and held onto it. She'd had enough of the other woman slipping from her grasp like an eel. But she'd have to be quick. She yanked it forward to try and pull Allison to the side and maintain control with her left wrist so she could put pressure at the elbow and shoulder with her own right arm and shoulder. Maybe this woman was a better grappler, but she wasn't going to find wearing down Addyson an easy go.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:46 am

Allison had to use her strength to hold onto Addyson with her legs and to grab onto her with her free arm to keep her from trapping her in an arm lock. She took a deep breath while she planned her next move, and cracked a smile.

[align=center:u4g2kruf]* * *[/align:u4g2kruf]

Jamie was never too far away from Allison's spa. She made sure to stay close by for just such an occasion, when Allison had work for Jamie to do, which meant money. Sometimes food. Mostly money. It was generally safer than hustling on the streets, anyway. She had had a few close calls with cops and angry people figuring out her scams. Lucky her, she was quick, knew the shortcuts, and had plenty of hiding spots around her turf.

She found her reflection in a shop window and fussed over her hair, making sure to look as well put together as a street urchin like herself could, before pushing through the doors into the spa. She scanned the room and instantly found her target.

"Hey there!" She said, all friendly-like as she approached Pip while she was in mid-facial. "Haven't seen you before, new to the area? I'm Alex. Short for Alessandra, but don't call me that. Where ya from?" She nudged Pip's attendant with her elbow. "Hey Cathleen. Do you think she'd like a little tour of the prefecture? I know all the places to be, and all the sights to see." She said, convincing herself with her own false enthusiasm that some of it became genuine.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:07 am

Pip was in blissful heaven as she was attended to. The whole package was everything it was cracked up to be and much, much more. She'd never been treated to a spa before that wasn't a little dingy and a little British. And while she loved her country very much, they weren't really known for their luxurious resorts. Allison, it seemed, had defied quite a bit when it came to her British-ness.

But she was barely thinking about that when Jamie slid through the door and into the area where she was being attended to. Her thoughts were focused more on ... nothing. As she let out crude moans of pleasure that sounded less like contended sighs and more like something that might be found during a heated session of love making. Pip just couldn't control herself though! And the mistress wasn't around to tell her to be a good little girl!

"Oi... this is just tits all the way!" She proclaimed. She'd made that sort of statement a few but felt the need to keep reminding her attendant of how good she was.

When Jamie came in, Pip tried to screw her head up and look at the curious girl. "O-Oi!" She tried to say. "Who're you, then?" She asked a little curious about what all the fuss was. "You don't exactly look Japanese now." She muttered as she furrowed her brow and tried to inspect Jamie from her awkward position. "You just stroll in an offer customers tours o the city or d'ya work for the mistress?"

Pip was a little skeptical but she'd developed a good habit of being so. Still, she was chipper about it and seemed friendly enough with Jamie. "I mean, it's not like people come an have a cup o tea in a spa right? 'course ya wouldn'ta seen me. But tour? What're ya goin on about with all that then?" She then widened her eyes. "Right! My name's pip! Pleasure ta meet ya! Charmed, even, as me mum would say!" She then let out a soft chuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:40 am

"I don't work for the spa, but I take care of people in the neighborhood. Everyone knows me." Jamie said cheerfully. Allison was emphatic about Jamie never actually admitting to working for her, so Jamie found ways to get around it.

She laughed delightedly, or at least that's what she made it sound like when really she was laughing at what a stupid name Pip was. "Sweet! I can show you the sights and show you the best place to get ramen and I know the best stores, like little out of the way boutique-y things, you'd never find 'em on your own. We can go shopping! Or if you want, we could go for a swim, there's a public pool not toooooooo far from here. It'll be great!"

Jamie was worried that she was coming on too strong or too fast or something, but she figured that this derpy little dufus would probably buy any line she could come up with if she was cheerful enough about it. She probably didn't suspect a thing, that's how smooth Jamie was. She mentally congratulated herself.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:50 am

Pip made a mental note to see just how much of everyone knew this strange new girl, but beyond that pushed the thought aside and considered the girls words. SHopping might be pretty fun and she was pretty certain that Addyson would be a while with her new friend. She didn't have a LOT of money, but maybe a gift or two would be ok? Maybe she could even find a thank you gift for Addyson for bringing her to the spa!

"Wouldn't 'urt ta know the area a bit, I s'pose." She admitted. "Whenever I'm done 'ere, I wouldn't mind a little shoppin!" She chirped a bit. "Sight seein too! Pretty sure I got a while before me mum is finished up."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:04 am

"Aye-aye!" Jamie said with a giggle. "Some lunch and some shopping it is. I'll be right outside when you're ready, I like the sunshine."

She actually had no idea what time it was, it could've been dinner for all she knew. And she would wait outside because Allison's spa really, really creeped her out. She didn't know what it was, exactly. It was a nice day out, anyway, so she went out the door and pulled a yo-yo out of her bag and began to idly practice tricks while she casually leaned up against the side of the building.

She had a plan. She couldn't see how it would backfire. Should be easy-breezy.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Pip responded cheerfully as Jamie left and she took a moment to relax in her thoughts as she was attended to. "Ahhh...." She cooed. "I mean... Since I'm bein pampered in all already, it'd be ok to go an splurge a little on myself, ight? She asked the attendant sheepishly. She then sighed and looked at the women seriously. "That girl really come 'round 'ere a lot?" She asked. Pip was bright and cheerful and maybe a little naive, but she was also Addyson's sole personal assistant for a reason and she couldn't ignore the little tick in the back of her mind she had about Jamie.

As she waited for the answer, and to be finished up, she wondered what sort of thrilling time Addyson was having. Her thoughts, or perhaps fantasies, weren't too far off from what was really going on. Though there was perhaps a bit more nudity in Pip's naughty head.

wen she was finished, she would thank the attendat and make her way out the door, looking to catch up with Jamie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Cathleen shrugged, but said nothing. She rarely bothered herself with the goings on that surrounded Allison's clientele. As long as they were being treated or styled or cared for, they were her business, otherwise she stayed out of it.

Outside, Jamie paced. She was a clever girl who very cleverly gave the impression that she wasn't because she was so clever, but also partly because she was a bit of a dufus. She survived on the streets by her wits alone, and while things certainly didn't always go perfectly for her she'd like to see some dope with a day job run a Three-Card Monte table like her.

She felt the pressure of keeping up a lie and her mind raced, she only had a few minutes before the little Brit girl came out the door and she had to look like she was the cheerful dope she acted like inside. She began smiling at strangers passing by and commenting cheerfully about the weather, trying to engage one in a little friendly conversation so that when Pip came out she could see how friendly she was. Mostly, they only nodded politely to her and kept their distance. Of course none of them spoke English. What a bunch of dopes.

Pip emerged from the spa just as a man in an unseasonably warm sweater was passing her. Jamie quickly waved to him as if they were just parting ways and called after him "Alright, see you later, be good!" For some reason she played up her native Boston accent. People liked people who sounded like they were from somewhere. Stupid people did, at least, and Pip looked pretty stupid.

But then, she didn't look half as stupid as she looked like she should've looked. Jamie grinned at her.

"You're in luck, Pip! This district has got some really neat stuff. All artsy and chic and stuff, kinda like the spa, ya know? I know right where to go, and we can stop off on the way... There's a guy on the way who sells the best food. It's awesome, lotsa culture, ya know? How long have you been in Tokyo?" She said as she started walking.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next