Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Barbedwire vs. Mystery Opponents(Dynamo 44)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Barbedwire vs. Mystery Opponents(Dynamo 44) - Page 6 Empty Re: Barbedwire vs. Mystery Opponents(Dynamo 44)

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 pm

"The same level? Let me tell you a secret, little kitty."
Barbara had not even raised a brow when the cat *climbed* up on her, just starred coldly.
"I don't even want to wrestle any of you ugly bitches. Or win a horrible metal belt or beat the crap out of you. I do this all for Sayuri. When she has no more fun with this wrestling stuff, I walk away from it without looking back for a second."
While talking, she had put a hand on the neck of Cougra to grab her like a young cat for transport, trying to toss her around in the ring with a mighty toss.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Barbedwire vs. Mystery Opponents(Dynamo 44) - Page 6 Empty Re: Barbedwire vs. Mystery Opponents(Dynamo 44)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 am

Cougra suddenly felt Barbara's hand came up and grabbed her neck. She had both hands on her opponent's arms, but it didn't do any good as she was tossed a bit far in the ring. "GUH!" she cried out as she hit her side on the mat and held her neck to try and breathe easier.

Cougra showed a small frown as she slowly stood up and said, "Okay look, nothing I'm saying is against you or your sister alright. What I'm trying to say is that if you are partnered up with someone like her, you have to show others you're no pushover."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:07 pm

"You dropped on the head? I tossed you and the other vermin in your corner through the ring like you were pillows. Not one of you has even scored a pin on me, and I doubt that you could apply a submission that has any effect on me."
Compared to Barbara, any other girl in this ring was small, and she would not let a vermin talk smack to her. She was pretty sure that Cougra relied on her speed, what else could she have going for her? Nothing.
"Bedsides, I do most of the work, just like right now. If you don't like it that way, let yourself count out and spare yourself the humiliation to see me mop the floor with you."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 am

"Not unless we were like that for a reason." said Cougra as she sat up to lick at her paw before standing back put to her fighting stance. "But of course, that won't matter now, would it? Now, it's time for the cat to play again." And with that she would charge forward and jump to roll forward. After that, she would attempt to go for a jumping face claw to Barbara to try and get her down on the mat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 pm

"Sure you're a cat girl? Looks more like an ape from here."
A dirty grin crossed the face of Barbara. This little girl and her boss/partner or whatever were really into their Persona stuff. Yes, that was cool in an anime or comic, but in a ring, it was so 80s like.

When the rolling motion came into play, Barbara could not resist a view on an old movie, Bloodsport von van Damme. The ape guy had fought against a big sumo guy, and even the Blonde could follow learning by observation, so she stepped forward to pose as a human wall for the cat to bounce off, disregarding the considerable pain of the impact in her idea of being invincible to such little girls.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:22 am

Cougra's simply scoffed at Barbara's insult as she said, "Ape, you say? That's what I'll be going on you once I get my hands on you!" She would see her opponent step forward and pose as a walk to try and bounce her off. Cougra did, but she had a backup plan: she would attempt to hit the mat on her back before kickflipping to her opponent's stomach to throw her off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 pm

"HA!"
Barbara was in a motion to try and grab the catgirl by her ankles again and swing her around like a club, but Cougra was made of better material than the Brute had expected and kicked her in an artistic motion with both, legs, catching her by surprise and sending her back into the ropes where she hung with both arms open for support.

"Damn, Barb! Stay alert like we prtacticed!"
Sayuri was not really happy about how things had unfolded, Barb had suffered from her usual weakness and totally underestimated the smaller girls.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 am

Cougra was able to make Barbara back off and landing onto the ropes. The cat would try to take the advantage to charge and attempt to ram her shoulder into her opponent's stomach. She would mock Barbara, saying, "Aw, your older sister still cares for you, how sweet!" She looked to Sayuri and asked, "Hey tough girl! Why are you always babying her?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 pm

*Sister? Better read the roster pages next time more clearly*
Sayuri suddenly smiled while thinking quick about the possibilities of this little false information. All of the time, the two vermin girls had thought of them to be sisters, and now that whole talk about Barb being Sayuri's inferior made more sense.

And they probably both did not know that Sayuri pulled the strings of Barbara, so she would show them now what that meant.
" Barb! PD!"
While Barb was on her own, she did what she wanted in the ring. But when Sayuri did her tactics, she just did what was told to her, and when she bend over after getting shoulder-blocked with a huffing sound, her huge arms were gabbing around the waist of the cat girl to attempt to make a step forward to lift her up for a piledriver.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:41 am

Cougra was able to ram her shoulder into Barbara's stomach, but she didn't realize that she was going to be setup for a piledriver. Her legs dangled in the air as she was kept in the position for a while before being hammered down on her head with a thud. "UGH!" she cried out as she fell on the mat, holding her head in pain as she groaned.

Meanwhile, Deathbird just laughed in saying, "Heheh, I knew you'd fall for that one. We already know you girls aren't related, so we are not that stupid."

Through her moaning, Cougra chuckled along and said, "You should've seen the other tag team, man and woman. We played our insults and the man was eating mat leather while the woman enjoys him getting beaten up."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next