Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Megumi Mutoh vs Isabella Snow

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Megumi Mutoh vs Isabella Snow - Page 2 Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh vs Isabella Snow

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Isabella let out a loud "omph" as she was pushed back against the mat, realizing all the breast play wasn't just for the enjoyment of Megumi but also to give her leverage against Isabella. This woman was clearly quite the experienced wrestler and she would have to think a bit more like she would in a regular match it seemed, otherwise Isabella figured this could get one sided fairly quickly. Still Isabella wasn't the type to give up, especially when such a sexy prize such as Megumi was involved. "You've got that a bit backwards Megumi, my place is wherever I can pleasure you, on top, beneath, doesn't make a difference to me!" Isabella replied, both meaning to tease and to show her opponent just how unembarrassed she really was.

The loud moan Megumi let out as her hand merely brushed against her sex was clearly meant as a tease for Isabella, showing her a taste of what she wanted but snatching her hand away before the real fun could begin for them both. "I always expected my middle name was naughty dear, and wheres the fun in slow, give it to me nice and fast!" Her voice only got louder as halfway through speaking Megumi gave her top a sharp pull, the thin straps snapping in half as the woman ripped away Isabella's bikini top and tossed it away, her large pillow like tits bouncing softly now that they were free of their restraints.

Before she could enjoy teasing Megumi again Isabella was introduced to the woman's fist, the incredible strength of Megumi driving the air out of her lungs yet again. Gasping from the blow even a little saliva had flown from her lips, spraying the stomach of both woman while she began to take a few gulping breaths to try and recover, Isabella trying to laugh in between her gasps for air to show resistance even now. She needed a second to recover it was true, but there was a little she could do even now, Isabella was by no means a weak woman and she could operate even after such a hard beating thus far.

Isabella slid the hand on the cheek of Megumi down to her throat looking to lightly choke her, looking to put on a little offense as she laid against the mat still smiling. "Nice punch, you certainly like it rough don't you?" Isabella needed to force Megumi to regret her choice of position and keep her hands busy, pulling her hand free of Megumi she figured she would try being rough to, and while Megumi was a bit stronger than she was Isabella knew she was no slouch in that area either as she threw a punch at the gut of Megumi before moving the hand down for another go at fingering Megumi.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 pm

"I like my girls under control," Megumi said. She tried twisting her head away when Isabella tried to grab her neck, but the girl was faster than expected and had Megumi's pretty neck in her hand before the idol could pull away. She grunted a little when Isabella choked down on her. It wasn't enough to cut off her air, but it was uncomfortable and slightly arousing. Maybe Isabella was the type who liked a bit of choking when having sex. She gritted her teeth and looked down just in time to see Isabella's hand come in and smack her hard in her toned gut.

"Guh!" Megumi gasped. That punch actually hurt! It seemed Isabella wasn't physically a slouch either. Megumi was getting fired up and mad now. She did start things off a bit rough, but with her opponent being rough as well It seemed this would devolve into a cat fight very quickly. Not that Megumi minded. She was still confident she could best Isabella without much trouble. When the girl's hand reached for her sex again, Megumi grabbed it once more, pulling it away and keeping a hold on it this time to make sure she didn't try anything funny. Her other free hand was at Isabella's breasts, fondling them and pinching the girl's hardening nipples.

"You seem like the type who likes it rough as well," Megumi said with a weak voice, as her throat was constricted. Her free hand reached up to grab Isabella's and pull it away. The choking was getting annoying now, and Megumi didn't want the girl to have any kind of an advantage. She kept a strong grip on both her hands, holding them tightly to trap them.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:59 pm

As a matter of fact Isabella did enjoy a decent amount of suffocation during her sex, though usually with her breasts not her hands. Her grip upon Megumi's neck began to tighten as she used more of her strength for the first time in the match, just a bit because of Megumi's comment about liking her girls under control for while Isabella didn't get embarrassed easily she hated someone believing they were dominating her, that was her job after all. She let out a deep breath as she connected with Megumi's stomach, her fist clearly doing its job as this time Megumi was the one gasping for air, Isabella grinning despite the slight ache now in her hand from punching Megumi's rock hard stomach. It wasn't that Isabella wasn't well toned like Megumi here, she just had more on top of her muscle than she did, but she would never trade her lovely curves for the flatter body of Megumi.

It seemed Isabella had surprised Megumi with her quick switch to much more physical moves, but she didn't take the revelation very well either as she once again denied Isabella her fun by snatching her eager hand away from her crotch. On top of all this very physical action Megumi forced a low moan out of Isabella as her fingers squeezed her breast firmly, pinching her well hardened nipples which we starting to swell a bit. Sticking out her tongue in response Isabella let out a surprised gasp as now Megumi had both of her hands locked up, but she wasn't going to just let her have them as she pushed up against her using all the strength she could muster, pushing against the mat with her back while trying to get her hands up closer to Megumi's neck again.

"Oh I do, but I would much prefer to show you what true pleasure is like, if you would only stop pulling my hand away and just enjoy what I can offer you. This body, you can not deny you want it, these large, soft tits of mine are calling your name, my pussy just waiting for some attention." Isabella didn't know the meaning of the word quit, even now as Megumi was turning more serious she was trying to embarrass the other girl, teasing her nonstop with a suggestive moan coming from her lips. With Megumi over her hips her legs were hard to make use of, but Isabella tried anyway as she pushed upward with them trying to drive her knees into Megumi's backside. But this was all a ruse, Isabella waiting for Megumi to really push down on her before she would suddenly wrap her hands around the wrists of Megumi and yank down as hard as she could, moving her head off to the side so that if she caught Megumi off guard the girls head would slam against the mat, hopefully giving her a chance to push the girl off of her and get back to her knees.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:04 am

Megumi was a little surprised at Isabella's strength when the girl started to push her way up to something of a sitting position. Her opponent's body was soft and curvy instead of toned and athletic like Megumi's, but she had quite a bit of muscle underneath it all. Megumi could definitely feel it. She grit her teeth as she pushed down, trying to keep Isabella under control. But she knew she couldn't hold her for too long. This match was hentai and only hentai falls counted, and being locked up like this meant neither girl could sex her opponent up. Megumi had to change things and shake things up if she wanted to win this match against this shameless and teasing woman. She felt something of a moral obligation to defeat such lewdness.

Feeling Isabella pushing up with her hips, Megumi suddenly lost her balance and fell forward. "Crap!" the idol swore, trying to reassert her balance but Isabella dragged her down facefirst! Megumi released the girl's wrists and pushed off the mat with one arm, quickly trying to roll away before the girl could turn things around. But it seemed that all Isabella wanted was to get Megumi off as she shoved the girl hard. Megumi fell against the mats and rolled away, quickly getting onto her hands and knees in one smooth motion, looking at Isabella like a predator. She straightened up, her eyes fierce, and her brow creased into a small frown. Megumi was getting serious now. She had met a good competitor and she was going to bring out her all.

"I would much rather show you what I'm capable of," Megumi said, "Maybe after I win you can pleasure me. But I like being on top."

She reached to the ground, grabbing a thick pink vibrator. She held it in her hands like a weapon. In a sense it was. Megumi raised her arms challengingly, slowly moving back towards Isabella as she moved to engage the white-haired beauty in a sexual duel!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:21 am

Isabella had rather enjoyed this physical match up so far but she was growing ever more eager to get to the heart of what this match was about and show Megumi just what her specialty was. But to do that she needed to unseat her from her favorite perch on top of Isabella and decided to try a few different things at once, but she only needed the first one for as her hips rose up Megumi found herself falling forward, Isabella crying out as she exerted her strength in pulling her straight down towards the mat. Instead of the satisfying omph she had hoped to hear as Megumi hit the mat face first the woman once again ruined her fun by rolling away rather unscathed, Isabella cursing under her breath as she rolled onto her front, her eyes locking with Megumi's as both women stared at each other with hunger in their eyes.

"You just love disappointing me don't you Megumi, first you refuse to let me finger you and now you won't even hit the mat hard, why don't you stand still my little mouse?" Isabella would tease her, finding the metaphor of cat and mouse very fitting even if thus far it was more like Isabella was the mouse, she was going to have to do something about that. Pushing against the mat she slid her feet underneath her and rose up to her full height, resisting the urge to run her hand along her lower back to rub the ache away so as not to show weakness to Megumi, knowing she would take every advantage she could get. "Oh I'm very interested in feeling exactly what you can do to me, but first you just need to cum a few times for me, that doesn't sound so bad now does it?"

Thinking about where she stood Isabella took a couple steps back and leaned to the right, picking up the same large dildo she had been studying earlier. It was a perfect size being nice and long as well as thick, raised bumps along its length and blue in color. On its bottom was the button which would turn it into a vibrator, but she didn't want Megumi to realize that quite yet. "You want a duel it looks like, aha well that sounds like fun!" Isabella grinned as walked towards Megumi, holding her toy in front of her, licking along its length to make it nice and slick. Staring into Megumi's eyes the entire time to not give away her plan Isabella crouched low and lunged forward with her dildo in her left hand, but as it neared Megumi's bikini bottom Isabella would toss it into her right hand and grab at the annoying piece of clothing. She would try to yank it back down while moving quickly to try and slide around Megumi's left side to get behind her, reaching around Megumi's right hip in an attempt to force her dildo as deep inside of the woman as she could, keeping her left hand on the girls thigh to keep her legs pried open.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Megumi was finding Isabella difficult to deal with, but her physical condition and wrestling experience Was keeping the lewd girl at bay for now. Both girls were armed, Megumi with a thick but shorter dildo which was also quite a powerful vibrator, and Isabella with a long studded blue sex toy that Megumi absolutely did not want in her anywhere. She knew she had to be careful too, since Isabella was physically quite strong even if she didn't really look it. The idol licked the length of her pink cock as well, making sure it was well lubricated and ready for combat. She didn't want to hurt Isabella with it, merely pleasure her until she screamed in orgasm.

"I'm sure it would feel wonderful Isabella, but I'm not here to recieve pleasure," Megumi said, "I'm here to give it, to you!"

She bent her knees slightly as Isabella sprang forward. The girl was always going on the offensive it seemed, even when it was time to defend. Megumi wasn't afraid. The girl seemed rather single-minded, trying to come in with that dildo in front like a sword. Suddenly she switched hands, tossing it to her other hand while she reached forward to grab Megumi's bottoms! The idol was surprised, quickly trying to back up, but Isabella was fast. Megumi couldn't quite get away before the girl grabbed her bottoms and forcibly pulled, undoing the knot on the sides holding the thin piece of cloth together. It fluttered down her legs and onto the mat. The girl got behind her, and before Megumi could turn around she was holding her around the hip and pressing the dildo upwards towards her sex. Megumi reacted quickly, her sex fighter instincts kicking in as her free hand grabbed the blue dildo before it penetrated, only the tip pressing against the lips of her sex.

"Fast, but not fast enough!" Megumi said. She threw an elbow back to try and hit Isabella in the ribs, before trying to turn around and push Isabella's arm away, aiming her pink vibrator at the spot in between Isabella's legs, not trying to penetrate her so much as smack her hard plastic weapon against the girl's sex in a rough yet sexually teasing move!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 pm

"Its a good thing you are making that nice and slick Megumi, I think I may just put that one in your ass once this one is in your pussy!" Isabella had tried teasing Megumi before now with only minor success, not too surprising since an experienced wrestler like her had heard it all before, but she figured getting a bit more descriptive was worth a shot anyway. In order to take the advantage over Megumi she knew it would have to be on the hentai side of this match, Isabella was counting on her own sexual endurance to help her win the match as well as her experience with these kinds of matches, the white haired woman quite used to having a sexy woman like Megumi ravage her body.

"Then give it me already." Isabella replied as she moved in behind the woman, smiling as she tore Megumi's bikini bottom off of her body since now some of the real fun could start. But Megumi had other plans it seemed as her hand shot down and grabbed onto the blue dildo, Isabella could feel the tip brushing against her sex but she just couldn't get it inside the woman much to her disappointment. Megumi was quick to counter attack but Isabella had known she would be after what she had seen from her so far in the match, Isabella leaning away from the elbow so that it only grazed her side instead of potentially bruising her ribs. In a flurry of movement Megumi spun around and pushed back Isabella's arm, but in the same moment Isabella rose up and while she was gasping at the sudden smack upon her own pussy brought her right leg swinging around for a power kick aimed at the back of Megumi's knees.

If she could just catch the woman off guard by using such a physical move then Isabella might have a chance to deliver a clothesline with her now free arm across her chest, looking to knock her onto her back so she could drop her ass down nice and quick onto her face, looking to plant her knees on top of the girls arms. From here she would be free to take her dildo and and finally penetrate the woman's tight sex with some quick thrusts, but all this depended on the first kick for if it missed or failed she would be force to quickly retreat back a few steps to switch to the defensive.

Last edited by 10067 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 pm

The fight was getting very serious and physical now that both girls were standing and swinging around their dildos like weapons. Megumi's attack was successful, hitting Isabella straight on the sex with the hard plastic. If she angled upwards she would've penetrated the girl, but she didn't have the time to make that adjustment. She didn't even have any time to capitalize on her attack as Isabella'd leg hit her behind her knees. Megumi hadn't seen that coming. The idol gasped out as suddenly her legs crumpled and she fell down. She was caught off guard. She saw the clothesline coming though, choosing not to try blocking it but rather she dropped down underneath the blow. She was going to fall anyways, so might as well not stick around to get hit in the chest.

Megumi fell down onto her knees, ducking under the blow. She was smarting a little from that kick as she didn't expect a total newbie to catch her off guard like that. She would have to be very careful now. Isabella was still very close, within striking range. Megumi decided to try a quick attack. As Isabella approached, she quickly lay back to give her legs more room, and she kicked up. If Isabella was still coming in to straddle her, she would be in for a rough surprise, as Megumi tried to bury the heel of her foot into Isabella's stomach, beneath her belly button right above her crotch!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:38 am

Isabella had taken quite the risk just now, if her kick hadn't worked as planned then Megumi would have had a free shot to shove that dangerous vibrator of hers straight up inside of her sex, and at the moment Isabella didn't want that thing inside her, at least not yet. Luckily for her the kick had surprised Megumi enough to land, making that her first real bit of offense in the match. Looking to get on some kind of a roll she threw a vicious clothesline at her chest but Megumi had recovered from her initial shock and ducked underneath it, dropping down onto her knees and sending Isabella spinning around after the missed hit.

Coming out of her spin Isabella regained her balance just as Megumi was laying down upon her back with her leg bent deep in preparation for something Isabella knew she didn't want to be hit by. What she wanted however and what was possible were two different things, Isabella still a bit off after her failed clothesline attempt couldn't react in time to get out of the way of the kick, so she did the next best thing she could think of in that brief moment before Megumi would strike, she tanked the blow.

"Wheres that pleasure you were going to give me Megumi, that one hurt quite a bit." Groaning from the impact of her foot Isabella half way doubled over after Megumi struck just where she wanted, but she had managed to drop her hands down and placed them between her stomach and Megumi's foot reducing the force a little. Acting more on instinct than anything Isabella would tighten her hands around the foot and leaped forward over Megumi while she was flat on the mat, keeping her hands wrapped around the foot as her rear end fell towards the face of Megumi. This would bring Megumi's leg flat against her body with her own foot by her head, a painful stretch if Megumi didn't escape.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:34 am

Megumi drove her kick in deep, trying to make this hurt. She wanted to punish Isabella for her lewdness after all. Even though Megumi was quite a horny and teasing girl at times, she operated under a code of honor. To do the things that Isabella did on a regular business seemed simply dishonorable to her. She wanted to teach this girl a lesson by beating her and then talking some sense into her. Even if she was in a wrestling league like this, even if she was a pure hentai wrestler, she could still act respectable. Heck, not even the horn-dog Natalia went this far.

But when Megumi wanted to pull her leg back, Megumi found that Isabella had her foot trapped! Megumi gasped, realizing how bad this situation was. Her legs were trapped, and that was really the only protection her sex had. Still, she couldn't seem worried. "That was supposed to teach you a lesson!" Megumi said as she tried to pull her leg back. It didn't work. Isabella suddenly counterattacked, grabbing her leg and jumping down. Megumi screamed in pain as Isabella forcefully stretched her leg. Even though she was flexible being suddenly stretched out like this hurt. She twisted h headed and body so Isabella wouldn't land on top of her and hold her down, but she was hurt.

"Gahhh! Let go!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next