Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Much Needed Relief

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Much Needed Relief - Page 3 Empty Re: A Much Needed Relief

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 pm

"Mmmph.." Trisha would let out as Melodie would bury her face even deeper into her breasts. Her air was completely cut off and her waist was being squeeze, beginning to make her incredibly lightheaded as she fought to get the succubus off her in vain.

As she was just about to lose consciousness, Melodie would release her, leaving her lying there in an exhausted heap, breathing in and out heavily. Suddenly though, she would feel the succubus grab at her clothes, causing her to let out a groan and shake her head, trying to push her hand away "N-no..stoop.." but eventually Melodie would be able to strip her of her clothes, leaving her lying there fully naked.

"Uugh..Y-youu..I'll..kill you..." Trisha would let out, trying to push herself up as she was on the ground.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:07 pm

"Kill me?" Melodie said as she looked hungrily at the girl's delicious body. The succubus watched as the girl warrior got off of the ground, she wpuld immediately embrace her. Pressing their naked bodies together, her thigh rubbed againstt her wet sex as she would wrap her arms around her. Brushing her soft lips against Trisha's, she would try to tempt the girl into a kiss.

"What a dark thing to say... I only want to pleasure you and yet, why do you show such anger? Don't you love me?" Melodie would say as she would close her eyes trying to press her lips against the other girl's lips very slowly.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:15 pm

"Yes..you..aren't getting away with this." Trisha would let out, gritting her teeth as she pushed herself up before she would be immediately trapped in Melodie's embrace, causing her to blush deep at their bodies pressing together and feeling her thigh against her sex.

"Ngh..let..go..ah.." Trisha would let out, the feeling of Melodie's lips brushing against her own making it incredibly tempting to push forward a bit and press her lips against hers, her body wanting to feel Melodie's kiss, but she was resisting as much as she possibly could. "I-I..don't..n-no way could..I love a..m-monster.." She would let out before Melodie would slowly press her lips onto her's, causing Trisha to let out a little muffled moan, her heart racing again as her body was getting quite hot, Trisha very weakly pushing at Melodie's sides.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:29 pm

"Mhh..." Melodie blushed as they kissed, it was an innocent kiss as she felt her push her back. The succubus was frustrated, she clenched her fists and pouted, Trisha kept resisting her no matter what she did. Looking into her eyes, she would look into Trisha's eyes as she looked into the girl's deepest thoughts. Closing her own eyes, Trisha would watch as the succubus had disappeared and in her place stood a girl. Not just any girl, the girl had blonde hair, the girl had vomuptious body a pair od cold golden yellow eyes. Standing before Trisha was her most hated enemy, Victoria Caliburn. She gave Trisha that arrogant smile as she stood in all hernaked glory. Her bare feet stepped towards Trisha and would shove her onto her back and plant her foot onto the other girl's smooth stomach.

"Miss me?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Trisha would take a deep breath, shaking her head as she tried to regain herself infront of the succubus before she suddenly would see her disappear. Blinking her eyes a few times, the figure that appeared in her place would send her in a state of disbelief, widening her eyes as she saw Victoria Caliburn standing there. "Wh..what??..You!?" Trisha would let out before suddenly the girl would shove her onto her back, causing her to let out a grunt before she would feel her bare foot planted on her stomach, Trisha squinting her eyes as she looked up at Victoria.

"You..I-I...I'm..going to..make you pay double for what you did to me!" Trisha would let out, reaching up for the girl's ankle, trying to pull her foot off her, though still quite weak, fully convinced by Melodie's illusion.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:56 pm

"This is the girl you are trying to kill?" The blonde girl asked in surprise.

The blonde girl blinked innocently before she nearly lost her balance but, would quickly regain it. Growling, Victoria would press her foot against the side of Trisha's face rubbing her foot on her opponent's face. She would press her weight on her face as she leaned down.

"I took the form of the girl you found most desirable. Your darkest sexual desire in your heart of hearts..." Victoria said looking down at her in her naked form. "You're interesting..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:03 pm

"..Huh??" Trisha would let out in confusion, still seeing the vision as Victoria herself as she would be able to unbalance the girl, only to get that same foot planted on the side of her face, causing her to let out a groan. She was incredibly confused by her questions until she would hear the next one, causing her to widen her eyes.

"...What?? N-no that..that can't be...I-I would never...I m...I..." Trisha would let out, trying to refuse the notion with all she had as her face would grow a deep red, denying with all her might at her own deep thoughts that were being showcased before her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:04 pm

"Hate and love are more similar emotions than you think, they usually evolve into each other." The sage succubus in Victoria's form said as she would then put her hands on her hips.

"Victoria" would then take a step back as she stood over Trisha who was still on her back as she placed her foot onto the other girl's sex and began giving her a foot job. The yellow eyed girl would smirk down at her as her foot made squishing sounds as she rubbed her due to the excrement from her last orgasm.

"You love me... after I destroyed you like that? You call yourself a warrior?" Victoria said a she would grin wildly, "You're parents must be so ashamed of you... a real warrior would have rather died then to be humiliated like that by the enemy. Yet, you were scared of death."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:42 am

"..N...no that's not true.." Trisha would say, denying the words coming out of the girl's mouth yet again before she would lift her foot off her face.

Trisha was going to sit up, but then she would feel the girl plant her foot on her sex, starting to give her a foot job. Trisha would grip her hair tightly, another long moan escaping from her mouth as her legs would writhe around, her body doing everything that it could to resist the pleasure that was running through it. She couldn't let this stand. The words coming out of the girl's mouth in the form of Victoria was making it quite difficult for her however.

"I-I...I do not!!" Trisha would say, shaking her head in refusal as her eyes watered up again, her body jolting around and her breathing heavy from the pleasure she was feeling. "I....m..my parents..n-no they..w-wouldn't want me to just....d-die like they did!...I...I s-said to myself I'd get revenge!" Trisha would let out, starting to rake her fingers against the ground as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:01 am

"Revenge?" She said licking her lips, "Don't be ridiculous... I'd never beg for my life and even if you somehow managed too kill me. I would have still got the better of you. I took something more valuable from you than life. I took your pride..."

Victoria grinned as her foot continued to rub against the girl's sex as she laughed, "Does my foot really please you that much? You really have no dignity or pride do you?"

The blonde warrior would then press her heel down on Trisha's pussy making it as painful for her before resuming her rubbing. Peering down at her, the blonde girl was ecstatic as she saw her opponent whither and squirm in pain under her foot naked. She enjoyed every last second of her domination. Melodie enjoyed playing this Victoria character and what impressions she had from Trisha had painted a good picture of who she was too her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next