by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In a Need of Relief

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In a Need of Relief Empty In a Need of Relief

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:26 am

After the photoshoot session she did, Mio quickly retreated to the bath room, which fortunately was empty. She went into one of the shower stalls, walking rather funnily as she felt pretty hot and bothered from all the stuffs Eirina did to her during the session. She never knew that just being in a photoshoot could make her felt like this.

The raven haired girl was rushing she didn't even bother to lock the door of her stall. She took off her clothes and turned on the water, before sitting on the floor where she'd start fingering herself. She used one of her hands to cover her mouth to prevent herself from making too much noise, hoping that the shower sound would cover up her muffled moaning.

"Mmmhff... nnn... E-Eirinaa.. hnnhh..." Mio panted as she's stroking her sex, trying to recall every intimate moment she just had with the woman.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

In a Need of Relief Empty Re: In a Need of Relief

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:51 am

Eirina was curious about what Mio was planning of doing when she made her exit after their photo shoot finished earlier. She had some ideas about what she would do, but she still wanted to find out about it as she sneakily follow after her. She saw Mio entering the bathroom, and after a while, she would enter the bathroom and found out that she had entered one of the stalls.

Amused, Eirina would head towards the closed stall after hearing her moans, crossing her arms as she listened to those lewd moans coming from her. She figured that she might enjoy herself listening to them before she could make her presence known to the girl while she was relieving herself.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:26 pm

"Mmmhff... mmmhh..." Mio tried to keep herself relatively quiet while she's pleasuring herself, although it became an increasingly difficult task as she grew more aroused. Her hand picked up its pace, her expression turning slightly silly as she got more turned on. Doing it herself wasn't as good compared to when other women was having their way with her, but for now, she had to stuck with that.

Part of her kinda wondering what if Eirina was here with her, toying around with her, perhaps punishing her for being naughty like this. "Aaa... I-I'm s-sorry... E-Eirinaa... nnnhh..." she moaned through the hand that covered her mouth. She's getting close to the relieve she wanted so bad as it was, her body began to feel a bit of shivers while she stroke herself even faster. "Nnnn...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Eirina couldn't help but smile in amusement as she heard Mio saying her name while masturbating in the stall. Still, she would keep quiet as she would lean against the wall near the stall, listening to what was happening inside it. Crossing her arms, she would make sure to focus on the girl's voice to decide the right time when to reveal her presence to her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:49 pm

Mio could feel herself tensing slightly as she arrived at the edge of ecstasy. She clamped her mouth harder while pumping her finger in and out her wet womanhood eagerly, her mind getting blank from her arousal. It didn't take too long from that point.

"Mmmhhfff...! Mmmmhhhh...!" the raven haired girl let out a drawn muffled moan, her face reddening while turning silly as well, her juices then flowed out from her sex to the floor, where the water would wash them off quickly. "Mmmhhhff... mwaahh..." Mio then slumped against the wall in a seated position, panting after her climax, her hand no longer on her mouth. Perhaps she'd just take a quick shower and head back to her place after this, or so she thought.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:41 pm

Eirina couldn't contain her giggle when she heard the girl cumming, and after waiting for a while, she decided to reveal her presence to Mio. She would rap her knuckle against the door of the stall, calling out Mio, "My my my~" she crooned. "Someone's getting naughty~" she said before she giggled again.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:12 pm

Hearing a familiar voice right behind the door immediately made Mio froze in her place. It's as if time itself stopped for the raven haired girl for the moment. Her mind then filled with various thoughts, such as how long Eirina had been there, and how much she had been listening to her moaning.

Judging from the woman's chirp, it seemed that she's pretty much aware of everything she did, which only made Mio unable to response out of panic. She curled into a ball, eyes nervously staring at the door, wondering if she's just hearing things or not...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:39 am

Eirina could only imagine what was happening inside the stall, but she thought that Mio might have been frozen in shock after hearing her voice earlier. Once again, she would rap her knuckle against the door, calling for Mio from outside.

"What's the matter, Mio-chan? Did I catch you in a bad time?" Eirina asked, though there was still amusement in her tone as she spoke to the girl from outside the stall.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:32 pm

"N-no... uh..." Mio responded meekly, her heart racing as Eirina's voice confirmed that she wasn't just hearing things.

The woman had been there, for god knew how long. The raven haired girl had her guess, but that made her face blushed deep as she felt pretty embarrassed from her suspicion. She didn't really knew how to react, especially with Eirina somehow sounded amused.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:10 am

Seemed like Mio was too mortified to even consider opening the door, so Eirina decided to address that. "Mio-chan, why don't you open the door? It's not good if you keep you locked inside there, you know?" Eirina said, sounding concerned, though the smile of amusement still remained on her face. She really wanted to see the cute face of the girl while she was being flustered after being found out by her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next