» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Sarah looked at the german girl,shocked. Such a strong girl,how could she be defeated?. She didnt know,and then she lays her head on the pillow again,looking at the roof.

"So...You lost,huh? Who was the girl?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

Post by nduns Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Anna thought about this and said, "Her name was Nadya."

She sighed and said, "I was trying my best to win without using my most extreme techniques, because one of them almost killed you and another degraded me. The fact that I couldn't win without the moves I'd rather not use makes me think... perhaps Nadya was right... maybe I do need more skill."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:43 pm

"You dont need more skill! You're great just how you are!" Sarah said,suddenly lifting half body up to look angry at Anna.

"If you werent great,you would not have beaten me!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Anna blinked before a smile crossed her face. She sighed and said, "You're right. Thanks. I almost lost my confidence."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:56 pm

"Your welcome..." Sarah said with a smile.She was glad of helping a girl in problems,even emotionaly. "Would you like to stay with me for a while? This beautiful woman is interviweing me..." Sarah said,turning her head to Elenore

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Anna turned to her and said, "Well, hello."

She nodded and said, "I'd be glad to stay here."

Just then, Anna got a message on her cell saying that she had to go to a match and said, "I'll catch up with you later."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:01 am

Interesting, Elenore thought. She knew her cameraman had gotten the entire scenario on tape.

"May I have a moment of your time, Miss Christina?" she pressed Anna all of a sudden. "I'm sure your match can wait a minute."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Anna was already gone and in the ring to start her match. She couldn't let this wait.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:19 am

Elenore chuckled. "Very on-the-go," she commented. She turned back to Sarah. "The two of you seem to be on good terms. You are friendly rivals now?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:13 pm

"Something like that. I mean,I dont really hate her for what she did to me,after all,it was a match.Actually I think we are really good friends" Sarah said,relaxing her body on the bed. The wound wasnt so serious,but it still hurts a little

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next