by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvve

2 posters

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvve Empty Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvve

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:00 am

Standard Bunny Attire match.
Win via pinfall or submission.

Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvve CLfKY.jpg

Cecilia was fixing up her attire backstage, tonight it seemed like it would be a match between her and one of her rival Brittany Luvv who was currently the Entropy Champion. The fact that both of them were champions was something that seemed to get most of the fans excited over the fact that the two of them were clashing, much like last time they faced of against each other in a two out of three falls submission match. A Match that ended in Cecilia's favor and one that had giving her the lead over Brittany even further so than it was before. Leaving their official match score at a two for Cecilia and zero for Brittany, although Brittany still had been able to beat the Hardcore Queen down backstage once which had lead to that match.

Cecilia still kinda liked to face Brittany, the girl was rather strong and she did have enough skill to keep the Northern Queen on her toes, not only that but Brittany was kind of a cheater which only made her a much more difficult opponent to deal with than most girl's that were tough. Cecilia fixed up the finishing touches on her attire as she then turned to grab her belt and wrapped it around her waist, as she then began to walk out towards the hallway and made her way down to the curtains.

Cecilia would stand there for a few moments as the stage hands ogled on her whilst fixing everything for her entrance. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69DASLTHzA&feature=youtu.be:h82btyg7]Cecilia's music started up[/url:h82btyg7] and with it the Hardcore Queen walked out onto the ramp, all to the cheers and whistles of the entire crowd. They all seemed to be lusting after her as the mighty hardcore queen walked down the ramp and down towards the ring, when she reached it she climbed up and slid in between the top and middle rope leaning forward and giving the crowd a good long look at her cleavage.

With that done the Hardcore Queen began to move over towards the center of the ring, standing there and waiting for her opponent for the evening. The Viper herself Brittany Luvv.

Last edited by 2237 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvve Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvv

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:02 am

Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvve BrittanyBunnyoutfit.jpg

Brittany was standing backstage standing in her weird outfit and it just her uncomfortable not wrestling in her snakeskin outfit "Why do i, The Viper, have to dress up as a rabbit?" Brittany said to herself as she stalked backstage as she prepared herself for her upcoming match "Well i guess its like a wolf in sheep's clothing." Brittany said as a smile formed on her lips "Because tonight is the night i am going to beat that bitch Cecilia and prove i am the better champion."

Brittany then made her way to the entrance ramp and her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8gA1ooxw0I:3azm9icn]music[/url:3azm9icn] began to play over the loudspeakers and Brittany stepped out into the arena to the boos of the crowd. Brittany just made her way down to the ring while flipping off the crowd and staring at Cecilia. Brittany had to say Cecilia did have a striking appearance in her bunny suit but Brittany was going to make sure that by the end of the match she was the one who would be standing triumphant over Cecilia's defeated form "Well looks like we meet again bitch and this time i'm going to beat you into submission." Brittany said as she stared Cecilia right in her eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvve Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvve

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:22 am

Cecilia grinned a bit as she watched Brittany approach her and with it she heard how the crowd still really seemed to hate the viper, the reaction they gave Cecilia in comparison to what they gave Brittany was like night and day. Once Brittany had gotten into the ring Cecilia walked up towards the girl, looking her up and down as Brittany did look quite stunning in the bunny outfit herself.

" Looks like, what is this our third match ? Well If you do then It's about time loser. But just and FYI, You won't win. Cause I'm gonna get you with a quick One, Two, Three!" Cecilia said as she handed her belt over towards the ref girl as she would then walk up towards Brittany and press her breasts up against Brittany's breasts, glaring into the girl's green eyes." How about you just give up right now. And save me the trouble and you the world of pain."

Last edited by 2237 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvve Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Brittany Luvve

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:14 am

Brittany glared at Cecilia as she taunted her "I'm going to beat you senseless and then i think i'm going to humiliate you for that giving up comment." Brittany then flipped Cecilia off before moving to the center of the ring to join Cecilia "How about you just lay down and kiss my foot while i pin your slutty ass." Brittany said as she reached forward to place her hands on Cecilia's breasts. "Now get down on the mat." Brittany would say as she squeezed Cecilia's breasts slightly before trying to push Cecilia down to the mat by her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Cecilia let out a little laugh as she heard what Brittany had to say to her about humiliation and defeat and as Brittany began to walk closer towards the hardcore queen, Cecilia had this to say to her. " You sure about that ? Well if anyone knows about being beaten senseless and being humiliated it must be you Brittany. I mean two devastating and humiliating defeats against me alone can't be good for that cocky self esteem thing you got going." Cecilia said as then Brittany walked up to her and said what she did.

" Slutty ? Think that's the other way around loser snake. And by the end of this you'll be begging for mercy." Cecilia said as she then yelped out a little when Brittany grabbed a hold of her breast and soon began to push on the Hardcore Queen. Not to be outdone Cecilia move a hand up to Brittany's chest and grabbed a hold of one of her tits and began to push back." Not a chance Bitchanny. How about you go down!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:38 am

Brittany smiled as Cecilia began to fight back "I can't wait to hear you beg for mercy, bitch." Brittany said before she would try to send a knee straight into Cecilia's crotch before squeezing Cecilia's breasts before trying to tear off Cecilia's top. "I'm going to enjoy standing over your beaten and broken body.". Brittany would then step back from Cecilia before pulling her leg back and trying to kick Cecilia right in her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:43 am

Cecilia gritted her teeth as she felt how Brittany's hand squeezed tighter on her breast and she did the same to Brittany, but soon she saw how Brittany was moving and would attempt to step around to the side of the Viper to avoid her knee strike. After which Cecilia would attempt and wrap both her arms around Brittany's waist from the position she had at the side of the blond beauty and would then proceed to try and lift the girl up and then throw her back with a Belly to side suplex. " Same for me bitch!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:42 am

Brittany was surprised when Cecilia dodged her low blow and Brittany was forced to let out a surprised yelp as she was slammed onto her back by Cecilia "Fucking bitch, i'm going to make you pay for that." Brittany said as she would reach for Cecilia's hair to pull her close to her face so Brittany could deliver a headbutt to Cecilia's face. Brittany wasn't going to let Cecilia beat her this time and Brittany was going to destroy Cecilia and humiliate her a little just to prove that she was the better champion between the two women.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Cecilia gritted her teeth as Brittany took a hold of her hair and pulled her down only to slam her head against the Hardcore Queen's for a headbutt. " Agh..Bitch!" Cecilia shouted out as she soon pulled up a bit to try and shit her position a bit and get a bit away from Brittany, attempting to then push herself up to her feet and glare at the girl. " Still not over the losses huh ?" Cecilia said jokingly to the Viper as she glared at the green haired girl straight in her eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down