Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 Empty Re: Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa

Post by Kitten Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:52 pm

"Oh I am sure anyone that fights you will remember you..." Natalia said giggling as she blushed a bit. The Dream was quite impressed by the way Tomomi drank the shochu; it was truly admirable that the idol was able to still make sense after that much drinking. Natalia herself was already feeling more than a bit tips; she was definitively not going to ride her bike back home like this, then again she could always call the twins, Thirteen and Fourteen, to pick her up, although she wasn't sure how would Tomomi react upon seeing them. So far the idol seemed to be very forgiving so maybe Natalia could push her luck a bit more.

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean. I don't like rough fighting that much..." Natalia said as she used her phone to send a message for the twins to pick them, Tomomi, Natalia and her bike, up. Now that their transportation had been arranged Natalia felt freed of responsibilities and decided to take another full glass of the delicious sweet shochu. "I really dislike rough fighters!" Natalia said with disgust not hiding how much she hated brawlers and hardcore stuff, but then she stopped for a second thinking that maybe what she understood for rough may be different than what Tomomi understood for rough. She giggled at the thought that someone may consider what she did rough. Even though she had been shielded from the most brutal styles and the fights to death when she was under the control of Mistress M, Natalia knew very well what REALLY rough fighting was, and couldn't help but think Tomomi a bit naive and incredibly cute.

"Yes... Getting intimate with a girl can be much better... and extremely competitive even if nobody gets hurt!"

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 QiougD6Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 TTlOMaFTomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:29 am

"Hai!" Tomomi said, nodding in agreement, "Besides, fighting is for men. Women have other ways to solve issues. And our bodies are much better suited for pleasure than fighting." She smiled at Natalia. Her eyes were starting to become a little unfocused already from the drinking. The idol hadn't eaten much of the yakitori, even though it was very good. She didn't feel hungry, and she didn't eat much anyways. The bottle of shochu was nearly empty now. Tomomi had never drank so much before in one sitting. It was a miracle she was still awake.

"Ne ne Natalia-chan," Tomomi said, "Weren't you gonna take me dancing? I wanna dance!" She raised her arms and waved them around a little bit. "Besides, I know you want to see what sexy outfit I'm gonna wear to the club. You're blushing like a tomato."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:05 pm

"Ahh?" Natalia gasped a bit surprised at Tomomi's suddenly teasing tone. Her face was already red but it got even more so when she started to imagine what the sexy idol planned to wear to go to the dancing club. "It...it's because of all the drink that I am blushing!" Natalia said, showing Tomomi her pink tongue in a taunting manner. Natalia looked over the window close to her seeing a limousine arriving at the place to the shock of all the people that were eating in the street. It was the car in which Thirteen and Fourteen always insisted in using to take Natalia everywhere, but the blue-eyed cutie preferred her bike... just not when she was tipsy.

"Very well, Momi-chan... lets go to your house so you can show me what you will wear for me..." Natalia said giggling, then she took one last sip of shochu and stood up, not without a bit of trouble. She left on the table enough money to pay for all the food plus a generous tip and grabbing Tomomi by the arm lead her outside to the limo. "It better be something REAL sexy, Momi-chan!"

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 QiougD6Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 TTlOMaFTomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:20 am

"Hehe, no need to be embarrassed Natalia-san!" Tomomi said, reaching across the table and patting Natalia's hand, "It's alright, I'm kinda flattered. A girl as beautiful as you thinks I look so good..." Tomomi actually blushed too, this time out of shy humbleness. Luckily for her a limo pulled up outside of the shop, and Tomomi found herself whisked away by Natalia inside of her limo. She recognized the driver and the attendant; they were the two white-haired henchwomen Natalia used to pleasure her when Tomomi and Chigusa got ambushed. Tomomi, being quite tipsy, pouted at them a little before sticking out her tongue, turning away from them while giggling and also raising the screen dividing the front of the limo from the back so she and Natalia could be in semi-privacy.

"I've got just the outfit in mind," Tomomi said, "I end up keeping a lot of the clothes used on sets of TV shows and performances and stuff, so I've got a huge amount of clothes to pick from. It's one of the perks of being an idol! I never go shopping!" She seemed really pleased with herself, even though technically she was stealing. It wasn't like anyone was going to use those clothes again though. Most of them got donated, but the idols always kept the best few for themselves. Tomomi actually had an outfit she always wanted to wear but never got to sitting inside her closet. Now seemed like as good a time as any.

The drive to Tomomi's place was very short. The idol lived in a tall condominium complex that would be quite expensive, had her place not been given to her free of charge by her manager. It was Tomomi's turn to lead Natalia this time, taking her through the lobby, past the security guard who gave both of them a passing glance to make sure at least one of them was a tenant, up the elevator right to Tomomi's apartment.

"Here's my home!" Tomomi said, opening the door and turning on the light. Despite the high-class building, Tomomi's apartment was both small and messy, cluttered with all sorts of idol memoriabilia, half-finished music sheets all over the table, script books piled up next to the TV. It was evident that Tomomi barely tidied up. "Sorry about the mess, I wasn't expecting anyone over today."

She led Natalia to her bedroom, where things were a bit more orderly. Tomomi opened the door to her closet and stepped inside. Even though her apartment was small, her closet was enormous. Truth was after she moved in she had the room adjoining her bedroom, commonly called a den, converted into a closet so she could put her enormous amount of clothes. Tomomi practically disappeared inside as she looked. Finally she found it, pulling a set of clothing that was still in plastic wrapping out from a shelf.

"Here we go!" she said happily, turning to face Natalia, "Now if you don't mind giving me some privacy Natalia-chan..." She wouldn't start changing until Natalia left the closet. Tomomi shut the door behind her and quickly changed out of her street clothes into this outfit. It still fitted her well, despite being made years ago. Adjusting her hat in the mirror to a jaunty angle, Tomomi opened the door and stepped out for Natalia to take a took.

"Tadaa! What do you think?"

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 9bUGlwn.jpg

Last edited by 265 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Natalia breathed a bit more relaxed when she saw Tomomi sticking her tongue at the blondes; it helped her relax to know Tomomi didn't held a grudge against them and possibly didn't held a grudge against her either, although currently Tomomi was one step from being drunk so she probably was a lot more forgiving than usually. Once they were in the back of the limo Natalia took the chance to rest her head on Tomomi's shoulders, both because she wanted to be close to the idol and because she was feeling quite tipsy as well.

"I can't wait to see what you would wear Momi-chan..." Natalia said trying to resist the urge to cuddle with Tomomi in the limo now that nobody could see them. Soon they were in Tomomi's apartment and Natalia was already feeling a bit better. She followed Tomomi up to her home and curiously looked around of the idol's house. It was very similar to her own penthouse, Natalia thought, luxurious but rather smallish. Unlike Natalia's apartment Tomomi's was a mess, something that made Natalia raise an eyebrow amused. Natalia always had her home tidy and in perfect order, but that was somewhat of a mania she had picked up from having been trained to be a maid for quite some time when she was little.

Once inside Tomomi's bedroom Natalia followed the idol inside her huge closet, looking at all the funny costumes Tomomi had from her shows, watching each and immediately imagining Tomomi wearing it, in a ring for a fight against her. Finally the idol found the one she was looking and Natalia left the closet a bit disappointed she wasn't allowed to watch, she moved to sit on the idol's bed while Tomomi disappeared into her huge closet. She caressed the bed with her hands, blushing a bit as she immediately thought of sleeping in it with it's owner, until finally Tomomi came out.

"WOW! You look gorgeous!" Natalia said as she admired Tomomi's outfit. The idol looked simply delicious and made Natalia want more than ever to take Tomomi to a ring for a fight instead of going out dancing. Natalia couldn't help but giggle at how cute the little top hat looked on Tomomi's head, and blush at how perfectly the attire framed the idol's generous breasts. "Amazing!" Natalia said clapping her hands happily... but then she pouted. "What am I going to wear now?" she said not sure if she had something that could go well with what Tomomi was wearing. "I am going to have to dig deep into my closet..." she added, sticking her tongue out to Tomomi. For Natalia everything was a competition and she was not going to let Tomomi outdo her in outfits, even if the idol had set the bar pretty high with that cute attire.

Natalia took a deep breathe and stood up, grabbing Tomomi by the arm to lead her out and back to the limo. "Now to my house!" she said pointing forward with a finger. The trip to her home took a bit more which gave Natalia time to think what to wear. Almost all her clothes were training attires, kimonos, kinky stuff not to wear in public or rather sexy stuff. Nothing like the cute dress Tomomi was wearing.... unless...

Natalia smiled happily once she had remembered about that cute costume, feeling much better now that she had something that would go along with Tomomi's own cute attire. Once they stopped in the underground of the tall building where Natalia lived, the blue-eyed cutie jumped out of the car, bringing Tomomi out and into the elevator that took them to penthouse on the 30th floor. Very much like Tomomi's own apartment, Natalia's home was luxurious and small, cozy with a minimalism style and a beautiful view of Tokyo's skyline, that was starting to show its lights as the sun slowly came down.

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 Tokyo-Tower-Japan.jpg

Natalia took Tomomi to her bedroom. "Sit there...I'll be back in a few minutes..." she said, leaving Tomomi on her bed as she disappeared into her closet, which was very much a den like Tomomi's, just not as huge as the idol's. It took her more than a few minutes to finally found what she was looking and get changed.

"Ok, Momi-chan... here I come!" Natalia announced before leaving the closed to pose for Tomomi.
Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 4 1461640-3ASS9SR.jpg

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Tomomi blushed and giggled a little when Natalia complimented her. She did a little spin around, letting the short skirt fly up a bit to reveal the sexy pink lingerie she wore underneath that fitted tightly around her round ass. "Thanks Natalia! I'm sure you've got an extremely hot dress to wear too!" Tomomi gave Natalia a wink, putting the pressure on for Natalia to find something to top Tomomi's sexy outfit. She followed Natalia back out to the limo, and they drove over to Natalia's place. It was in a tall highrise, just like Tomomi's condominium, and like Tomomi's place it was small but classy. Natalia did keep her place a lot cleaner than Tomomi did. The idol made a mental note to clean her apartment so as not to embarrass herself in front of surprise guests.

She nodded when Natalia told her to sit down while she was getting ready. She did ask her new friend to do the same when she was changing, and it was only right if she gave Natalia the same privacy. She looked outside at the Tokyo skyline. The Tokyo tower was brightly lit and clearly visible, dominating the brightly lit city. She relaxed on the bed, falling onto her back and looking up at the ceiling. "What am I doing?" Tomomi wondered out loud. She had not expected Natalia to be taking her out, especially since they were still enemies in a sense. Tomomi wondered what Natalia was going to do to her after this was all over, and whether her body could take it.

Then Natalia burst out of her closet, and Tomomi sat up to take a look. Her eyes opened wide at the beautiful sight before her. All her doubts disappeared as Natalia's sexyness nearly made the idol salivate. She stood up and walked over to Natalia.

"O-oh my god," Tomomi gasped, "This is amazing!" Her hands gently ran along the material of Natalia's skintight dress, feeling both the fabric and Natalia's sexy body underneath. "You're so beautiful Natalia-san..." She blushed, looking away cutely as she realized she was being a little bit too touchy.

"Hey, lets go?" Tomomi said, "Do you know a good place?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Natalia smiled quite happy that Tomomi approved of her attire; she wanted Tomomi to like her and, for some reason, Natalia felt like she needed of Tomomi's approval. It hand't been easy but Natalia felt like she had passed the test. Then came Tomomi's next question and Natalia once again felt she was going to be tested. "Mmmmh...?" Natalia hummed twisted her mouth with a thoughtful look on her lovely blue eyes as she considered the options. She couldn't take Tomom to the Satin Predator, the idol most likely didn't had very fond memories of that place.... or did she? Natalia wasn't willing to take the risk. Going to the bar where she used to hang out with Adrian was probably not a good idea either; that was a kind of 'rough' place and she feared that dressed like this they were only going to provoke a bar fight. She definitively wanted to take Tomomi to something a lot more glamourish than that. Natalia frowned for a second, wrinkling her cute nose as she thought about The Unit, it was one of the best and most avant garde clubs in Tokyo, but she wasn't sure if she was still banned from going there after that incident with those models at that fashion show, that had totally not been her fault but Marissa's.

Natalia tapped her lips with two fingers and after thinking for a little more she decided that she was most likely no longer banned in The Unit and that with Tomomi by her side there was no way they weren't going to let her in, so she decided to risk it. "How about we go to The Unit?" she said finally, with a happy smile, and then picked Tomomi by the hand and lead her outside of the penthouse and back to the underground garage where the twins and their car was waiting. The night had already felt over Tokyo and the sky threatened them with rain, but that mattered little inside a club.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:05 pm

"Ah! Good choice!" Tomomi said. Being a performer meant that she was familiar with most happening places in Tokyo, and she knew of The Unit despite never having gone there. Tomomi had only recently come of age after all, and sneaking into clubs to drink and dance with other guys wasn't really something teen idols were allowed to do. But Tomomi had outgrown that now; she didn't even think of herself as an idol anymore, nor did her sempais. They were performers, singers, actresses, stars really. Idols implied a cute naiveté️ that disappeared as the girls matured into women.

Tomomi did know of an incident involving Natalia at that club. "Hey, are you sure we can even get in?" Tomomi asked as she walked with Natalia, "I remember hearing that you caused some trouble and got banned..." That had been a while ago, and given Natalia's celebrity status they probably would just let her in, though it would be extremely embarrassing if they got turned away after going. Tomomi decided that if they gave Natalia trouble, she would step in to smooth things over. After all, she was a celebrity as well, they had to give her some respect if they didn't want her ripping on them on every talk show for the next month.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 am

"W-what?" Natalia said, blushing ashamed that I Tomomi knew about that. "That was just a rumor, Momi-chan. I am not banned." Natalia said hoping it to be true. She wondered how much Tomomi knew about the incident and how hard would it be to deny it. She thought of acting dignified as if the unjust accusations offended her and even considered in acting insulted and question Tomomi if she really thought that she would be picking up a fight with some models in a nightclub... but Tomomi would have probably believed it.

"And it totally wasn't my fault!" she said instead after a while. "Plus nobody got hurt...too much."

The limo stopped in front of the club where a small crowd of people had already gathered at the entrance. The luxurious car immediately caught everybody's attention and the crowd soon turned around to see who was arriving, specially the papparazi, whom where always hunting for pictures of famous people.

"You go out first." Natalia said giggling as she pushed Tomomi playfully so the idol would be the first to emerge from the limo.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Tomomi smirked and shook her head, knowing full well what had happened. Being an entertainer meant keeping up with the entertainment news, and Natalia's exploits at that supermodel show had garnered quite some media attention at the time. Of course, it was long ago and people's memories fade, but Tomomi really wondered if they would be so forgiving of Natalia crashing such an important event. It wasn't long before they arrived that the club, which was already surrounded by people and had quite a long line. Tomomi was pretty confident they would be let in through the VIP entrance, provided they were let in of course.

Feeling Natalia pushing her out Tomomi let out a small gasp before stepping onto the sidewalk. Her appearance sent a small murmur through the crowd, especially since lots of people recognized Tomomi's appearance by her attire. Several people attempted to get close to her, but luckily for Tomomi a few more security guards came out and kept the crowd back.

"Owahh~," Tomomi said, "This is what I get for leaving without security." She quickly turned back to the limo. "Natalia-san! Hurry up!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next