by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

BTM Secret Training

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BTM Secret Training Empty BTM Secret Training

Post by KillerV Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:07 pm

"GODDAMIT BTM!" King shouting his pupil while both Killer King and BTM going to the gym since he wanted to continue training his younger masked wrestler to be more badass as he suppose to be, feels his 'innocent' still in him and need to get rid of his goodness and make him more ruthless, vicious, showing no mercy no matter who BTM face. King have gone through a lot in his life and ever since he become a deadly wrestler, it felt good and not caring what anyone says about him on what he does, King is King, thats all it matters.

"Im mean seriously, you're skinny yet toned down, like a stick figure with some muscles. Kent Quick, former partner have more muscles than you AND hes a vegan! What do you eat? Sushi? Come on! Eat like 10 lbs of meat or something!" King complaining to his pupil while BTM trying to calm down his mentor. "King calm down please, listen, I know Im not strong to lift someone like you did, double piledriver two women or lift with one arm, I can still wrestle and using speed, I dont have to use so much strength to beat anyone." BTM does make his point, his speed does make up with some lack of strength, but still, he wants BTM to look more intimidating.

Once they enters the gym, just some people working out minding their own business seeing the wrestling ring, the workout benches, dumbbells, all other random equipment for BTM to be training, more and more. He looked around and see one spot open, those bench press, that should make those stick figure arms into beefy muscles. "Alright, you move over there and stand lifting that shit, I'll add 150lbs weights on it." BTM eyes widen open when King advice to add what weights for BTM to work out on. "Ummm no no no.... thats too much, cant we start off like 100?" King turn and glare at him even though he is wearing the black leopard mask without a blink. "ONE......HUNDRED....AND.....FIFTY!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

BTM Secret Training Empty Re: BTM Secret Training

Post by TheRacker Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:03 pm

Alma headed to the gym to work on her strength and technic a little. She went to locker room and put on lycra shirts and sports bra before going out to train a little. She walked slowly and eyed other wrestlers, who also choosed to train today. There were some females and some males with most of them focusing on their own schedule and training needs.

Alma choosed a corner to do some streching and warm up before strating with treadmill. It was her routine to always start with bit of running regardless of her training plans. She pluged her earphones and start listening the music while slowly starting to jog. Swede doesn't spend too much time on treadmill, but today her time was even shorter. She heard some loud screaming and same as some other heads turned toward the noise.

"Shit, it's him..." She recognized King and quickly jumped off the treadmill and walked toward the other side of the gym. Last time she faced him it ended pretty bad for her and she was bit scared of facing him again.
Reaching the punching bag across the gym, Alma showed back to King and BTM and start working out with some punches.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:43 am

"Come on BTM! If you want to be strong and badass like me, you need to make that string bean muscles of yours to a beef up power like mine! So for having that, you can lift your opponents with no problems, escaping out with your power!" King was being loud and rude to his pupils and not caring for what people are thinking and hearing him, they're afraid to confront the monstrous beast.

"King I have to start small then work my way up to get stronger, cant we do that instead? I have plenty of time in life to get strong but....." He tried to reason with a big mentor of his. " I also want to keep myself lean and fast so I can at least move quickly and catching them off guard when they least expected right?" He looked at King hoping he could get it through him.

"Sighhhhhh fine, just start off small, then you need to take down someone around your side and maybe your weights which I dont remember what the hell it is and dont tell me, I dont care." He looks around while waiting for his pupil to work out and seeing someone punching the punching bag but cannot recognized from the back but whatever. He turn to look at BTM. "Why dont you take her on and see if you can challenge her to a match? And just so you know, Im sure you'll say 'but what if shes not a wrestler?' Well you know what? I cant tell who is a wrestler from a great distance, everyone working out here are wrestlers of some sort.... now go ask her, get!"

He reaching BTM wrist and whipping him hard as he could right into that girl from behind as BTM made a stumbling clumsy movement like he is trying to stop himself before he would suddenly fall forward, hopefully it doesnt happen to him, face first to her butt, one way to stop himself, embarrassingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:08 am

Alma kept on working on her punching bag and she was glad that King was paying so much attention to his student. She got used to his screams and orders and quickly they became just distant noises. Alma just accepted him being loud and focused on bag, adding some kicks as well.

But than she heard something that can't be missed. "Challange her" cought attention to many fighters in the gym and Alma wasn't exception. She turned her head to the left just for a little bit; enough to see King and BTM with corner of her eye. And well, they were heading right toward her. At least King order his pupil to fight her, which is bit more equal match up.

She focused her view back on punching bag to do her own thing. But she couldn't ignore her surroundings any more, since BTM's face land right on Alma's soft butt. She turned around and couldn't help herself but to giggle at his awkward position down on floor. Although he was King's student BTM seemed like a nice guy and Alma decided to stay polite. "Are you ok? I'm Alma." She extended her arm to introduce herself and help him get back on his feet.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:30 am

BTM just get thrown pretty hard by the powerful strength of his mentor that he would finally know how it felt when his opponents get in the ring with him. It was very scary! He isnt sure how he was able to have so many matches against his opponents as they willing to challenge him regardless how big and powerful his mentor is. Its beyond his mind. Then back to reality, he stumbles forward and fell face first into the woman soft butt and, did he hear it right, she giggles?

"Ummmm...." he blushed that he could finally looked up after taking his face off her butt. He would accept her hand so he can get back on his feet looking right at her, admitting in his head she is pretty attractive person, do wonder if she works in the ring like he is. "Ummm hi there, Im BTM..... stands for Blu---- no... Badass Thunder Mask. Heel in training honestly heh." He trying to be polite like she did until he can feel the ground shaking more and more.... sensing King is coming in from behind.

"YOU!" King stepping behind his pupil and glaring at the girl Alma, remembered back then he totally destroyed her in the ring without having too much problems at all. "So it was YOUR ass showing right at us huh? Hmph.... I totally forgot about you, arent we glad to see us here together." He pat pretty hard on BTM back as the young masked wrestler smile nervously.

"BTM, she is one of many opponents that was added to my 'hit list' but since I already beaten her before, maybe you should prove to me that you can take her down for the win. Unless.... Alma.... you're too afraid to take this guy down, huh?" trying to lure her to wrestle against BTM in a match somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:06 am

BTM looked kinda adorable when he started to blush. "Badass Thunder Mask. That's pretty cool name!" She smiled and complimented him, trying to make him bit more comfortable and relaxed after clumsy and awkward introduction. "Training to be a heel? That's interesting. It's kinda shame, since you look like pretty sweet person." Alma knew that she probably won't be able to change his mind, since King is his mentor, but maybe she can at least keep the good side in him.

Alma crossed her arms over the chest when King approached them. There were many other wrestlers in gym and she had a feeling that he wouldn't attack her just like that infront of everyone. Well at least she hoped so... His tone of speaking was quite agressive and it sent shivers down Alma's spine, since she remembered how it ended last time. "You might be glad, but i would prefer to continue training by myself."

Alma eyed King and BTM after he challanged her to fight his pupil. She was pondering her options and came to conclusion that it wouldn't be smart to oppose King. BTM was still taller and heavier than Alma, but at least the difference wasn't too big.

"Okay let's do it!" Alma said and walked pass them toward the ring for practice. She smiled to BTM and than turn her head toward the ring to ignore his mentor.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:13 am

"Ahhh why thank you" He blushed a little more that Alma complimenting his name and as they continues to get to know each other though he nearly forgot about his face running into her soft butt all cause of King threw him into her without caring for his pupil other than seeing the results at the end.

BTM wanted to talk with her more at least to make acquaintance but King did tell him to challenge her to the match of some sort and by both of their surprise Alma willing to accept to take on BTM .

"O-OH really? You sure?" He asked her then King finish the talking for him. "Yeah he'll take you on! Go on BTM, I"ll stay back and watch your efforts." King stepping back so he can watch his pupil take on his was marked defeated opponent watching to get in the ring. BTM swallowed and gesture Alma to go first while he'll follow behind, from the side so he could walk to go the opposite way of the ring to get in, not wanting to sneak attack her even though he should, as a in-training heel.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:16 am

As Alma walked pass guy's, she turned her head around and looked back over here shoulder. "And don't stare in my ass you two." She didn't expect them to listen her, especially King, but it was worth trying. Alma jumped on apron when they reached the ring and went inside between bottom and middle rope.

She stayed in her corner and did some last minute stretching before BTM got ready. Although she didn't have much time to practice today, she felt she was warned up enough to not risk any injury.
"Here we go" Swede said to herself and walked toward center of the ring when her opponent was ready. She extended her arm for handshake before the start and smiled. "Good luck and have fun. Let the better wrestler win."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun May 01, 2016 9:59 am

BTM tried not to look at her butt while King, on the other hand, enjoyed checking her ass out that never got tired of it at all. Just watching her going in the ring while BTM walking right behind her and going in later on, now both wrestlers are in the ring so the beast can see how well he can do and see how much he have learned to be a heel.

BTM in the ring watching her to see how ready she is, the blonde offering him her hand for an handshake. He slowly reaching out looking at her hand then up to her face, swallowing hard knowing that King would get seriously mad if he does continue to be nice. "Umm... gulp... yeah lets have fun..... sorry about this." He said quickly at the end, after having his hand holding her hand to shake, only trying to yank her into him so he can slip behind her to get his arm around her neck, locking in for the sleeperhold, thought not too tight at least trying to disguise front of King.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun May 01, 2016 6:45 pm

"Sorry? What for; you don't need to apolo... AAAHHHH" She let out short scream after BTM suddenly pulled her closer. She should expect move like that from him after hearing that he's heel in training. But he looked kinda shy and uncertain and she had a feeling that he was doing that because of fear from King. But what was done was done, Alma was caught in sleeper hold now and she should quickly find the way out. Passing out in front of this monster - King - wasn't a good idea.

But there was something wrong with BTM's submission hold. Alma didn't feel too much pressure on her neck. It was bit confusing, but she will ask questions later. Right now she wanted to use soft hold to her advantage and tried to squeeze her head out off his hold to escape and gains some distance between two wrestlers.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next