Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 2:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 11:21 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:39 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar) Empty The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 am

Megumi walked backstage, still blushing and embarrassed at having not only lost to Cecilia Northman, but humiliated by her sexually until she submitted and then forced to act like the Queen's new pet, a cat. Megumi wondered what Cecilia had in mind when she told the idol to be a cat, besides humiliating the already fully debased and once proud idol further. Not that Megumi had any complaints; she knew that by the terms of their match once she lost she had to do everything Cecilia asked. She even kissed the Queen's boot in an admission of her surrender! Not to mention there were far worse girls to be enslaved by in this league. Even among Megumi's friends, she could name several who would've given far more humiliating terms than Cecilia. Though this was pretty close to the most embarrassing thing the idol had ever done in defeat.

Megumi wandered backstage almost in a daze. A stagehand immediately came up to the idol, shaking her out of her stupor. He seemed a little scared of the idol, wondering if Megumi was taking her loss well, and hoping that she didn't lash out and kill him or something. But Megumi simply smiled and shook her head. "You have Cecilia's costume prepared?" she asked. The stagehand nodded, handing Megumi a small bundle. Megumi was a little surprised at how small it was. She frowned, opening it up. Her blush deepened.

"T-this is all Northman-san said you could wear," the stagehand stammered. He really hoped Megumi didn't explode. Megumi looked at what she had been given; there wasn't a scrap of real clothing in sight. She suddenly smiled. "Alright, thanks!" she said, taking the "clothes" with her, "I'll change into them shortly, tell Cecilia I'll be waiting in the locker room, ne?"

Megumi quickly entered the locker room, her heart thumping loudly in her chest. She slowly undid the buckles on her dress and boots, sliding all of them off, removing all her accessories until she was fully nude. If Cecilia wanted her to be a fully naked cat, then she would be a fully naked cat. She took each article out and put in on quietly, trying to keep herself calm. After she put it all on, she let out a small sigh. Each time she moved the bell around her neck made a small jingling sound. Cecilia would know exactly when the idol approached.

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar) 4x8hV.jpg

Last edited by 265 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar) Empty Re: The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Cecilia had waited in the ring a little while longer than she thought she would and had stood there for a while to bask in the screams and cheers of her fans before she finally went back out of the arena, she strolled up the ramp and soon to the backstage arena, Cecilia felt a tiny bit bad for Megumi but it was for the best really, she needed to prove herself and she was in a need to also bring down Megumi a bit, this was a slight kind of punishment for the girl for her thinking that she could take her on, which was why she was looking to sort of embarrass Megumi a lot and it seemed like she was failing so far, as she was not seemingly getting the kind of fun embarrassment that she wanted, but she still noticed the few blushes and stuff, but she was kind of wishing for more.

So when she walked down towards Megumi's locker room, heading down and seeing the few stage hands that looked on at the mighty hardcore queen as she walked around with her belt and in full ring gear down towards Megumi's locker room, as she came down towards it Cecilia would start to pound a bit on the door and would try and then open the door and jump on in to the girl's locker room. " Here we go! Let see how you look Megucat!!!" Cecilia shouted out happily towards the girl and would nod as she looked on and saw Megumi dressed in the cutest of cat gears ever. " How cute!! ~ "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:13 am

Megumi heard the knock on her door and let out a cute cry of surprise. She was hoping Cecilia had forgotten all about this, even though that was obviously a false hope. The door, which wasn't locked in the first place, suddenly burst open, and Cecilia came bounding in. To Megumi, this was the most humiliating position possible. She was a proud warrior in the traditional Japanese sense after all, and her honor dictated that when she faced a an enemy in battle gear, she should be dressed in kind. Now she was dressed in something only a slave would wear.

The idol blushed profusely. She trie to forget she was wearing a cat costume, but the tail buried deep into her ass prevented that. She couldn't meet Cecilia's eyes, biting her lip and blushing like a schoolgirl on her first time. Cecilia inspected her and declared her satisfactory, which relieved Megumi only in the sense that she didn't have to debase herself more. She felt completely humiliated.

"C-Cecilia," Megumi said, her voice quavering. All the built up confidence she had evaporated, exposing the weakened little girl underneath. She felt more naked than she ever felt. Her heart thumped in her chest, hands clenched inside the gloves. She finally looked up into her opponent's eyes.

"I'm gonna be out of character for a moment," Megumi said, "To level with you. This is probably the most humiliated I've been in my life. I mean, not only did I lose, I submitted, and you're doing this to me. I-I'm terrified. H-how will I be able to face myself after this? Or my fans?"

She shuddered a little and shook her head. "But I'm gonna keep my word," Megumi said. She slowly got onto her hands and knees, planting the white paws on the ground. "Nyah~" she meowed, like a good little cat, crawling up to Cecilia's leg and rubbing her cheek against it.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit at Megumi as she watched the girl nodding her head as she felt that Megumi looked really really good, in the catoutfit, mostly it might have been cause Megumi was naked, but in truth she found the smaller Idol wrestler and tag team champion to be very cute and quite sexy like this, something that honestly made Cecilia proud of this choice as she had sort of felt that she picked a good little punishment for the Crimson warrior.

But when Megumi moved up a bit towards her and soon enough addressed her, something that spurred the Hardcore Queen's interest as she would nod to the girl and listen to what she had to say, it was a fair thing for the girl to say and she had to admit that this might be a little too much. Cecilia would smile a bit and then go into looking rather ponderous for a few moments, before she would turn and look at Megumi who was already down on her hands and knees and rubbed her head against the Hardcore Queen's legs.

" Well, when you put it like that, I suppose if you'd like to wear a little more clothes I'd be fine with that." Cecilia said as she would move her hand down to pet Megumi's head gently. " Add what you want, and if you're a real good kitty, I might reward you later." Cecilia said with a little smile. " Besides, if you can't accept a defeat and come back stronger than you were before, then you shouldn't be surprised that you can't face your fans again. All you gotta do is come back stronger than before. I'll help you with that if you want as well." With that said she would gently stroke her hand through Megumi's hair as she petted the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:25 am

Megumi wasn't planning on resisting Cecilia. She had lost her fight and she admitted it; knowing that they agreed to this match where their prides were put on the line. A little bit of humiliation wasn't going to hurt the idol more than Cecilia already did. She accepted her defeat, albeit begrudgingly, and was willing to serve Cecilia now as her cute pet.

She rubbed her cheek against Cecilia's hand as the tall blonde petted her. "Nyah... It's alright mistress," Megumi murmured, "A cat doesn't need clothes! And believe me, when this is over I'm gonna come back looking for you, and we'll fight again!" She purred as Cecilia stroked her hair, the long brown locks falling in between Cecilia's fingers as the Hardcore Queen's powerful hands treated her so gently. Megumi sat up on her knees, looking up at Cecilia while planting her front paws on the ground, using her arms to smoosh her tits together.

"Mistress, what is it you want Megucat to do?" Megumi asked, blushing slightly as she thought of the infinite embarrassing things Cecilia could no doubt think of.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Cecilia nodded a bit as she listened to what Megumi was saying and once again she had to commemorate Megumi for being such a good sport, the girl at least took her punishment quite well and didn't seem to mind it, or she was very good at hiding it. Regardless it was something that Cecilia enjoyed a bit, and it seemed as if this was a rather fun evening that was only going to become more and more fun for the two, well at least for Cecilia.

The Hardcore Queen would pat Megumi's head gently and lean in a bit closer to Megumi and whisper in the girl's ear with a seductive tone and a slow hot air filled voice that would blow into Megumi's ear. " I..am counting on it...Megucat ~" Cecilia spoke before she pulled away from Megumi and would look on at Megumi as she was on her knees and looked so cute and hot right now, a perfect mix of both. " Well then how about we start it off by you giving me a lovely foot massage Megucat ?" Cecilia asked in a near teasing fashion as she would keep patting and ruffling Megumi's hair as she talked to the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Megumi shivered a little when Cecilia whispered in her ear, blowing in some air in a seductive and erotic way. The idol, already stuck in this extremely embarrassing and arousing situation, mewled softly from the sudden increase in her arousal. She looked up as Cecilia patted her head and gave the first request. It wasn't even that bad a request. Megumi thought Cecilia probably wanted more, but was starting slow.

"Nyah~ yes master!" Megumi mewled. She would wait for Cecilia to sit down before leaning in to pull off the Hardcore Queen's boots. Her hands were covered by soft paws, which Megumi found very confining. "Cecilia-sama, may I take these off?" Megumi asked, raising her paws in a cute position right before her face, tilting her head at the cutest possible angle to tease Cecilia back for being so teasing with her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:18 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she watched Megumi accept her wish, which was a good thing since Cecilia didn't want to have to start out this night by disciplining a naughty pet, so that was why it was a good thing that at least Megumi was accepting her defeat in stride and her punishment as well. She had to praise Megumi when all this was over for how a good sport the girl was. It was almost enough for Cecilia to feel a bit bad about what she did to win the match, but mostly she had to admit that she enjoyed it a bit too.

Cecilia sat down on the bench and looked on at Megumi as she watched the girl, she kinda wondered how she would massage her feet with those paws and wondered if the girl would even ask for if she could take them off. Cecilia was of course gonna allow Megumi if she asked, but if she had simply taken them off the girl would have to be punished for that. Fortunately enough Megumi asked and in the cutest manner possible as well. A way that brought up a warm smile on Cecilia's face as she let out a soft giggle, " Of course Megacat ~" Cecilia said as she would cross her lets and move the raised one towards Megumi, " Begin ~" Cecilia said teasingly to the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:04 pm

With her hands freed, Megumi could begin properly massaging the legs of her new master. Her hands were a little hesitant, as she didn't know what Cecilia was thinking of doing with her, and that was a little scary. She expected that given the slightest excuse, Cecilia would take her and punish her Hardcore Queen style. Cecilia was just itching for a chance to put Megumi permanently in her place after all. Megumi certainly considered this only a minor loss; she was going to beat Cecilia someday, just like she beat everyone else. Her hands reached up and undid the buckles on Cecilia's boots, slowly sliding them off to reveal the girl's toned legs and foot.

"Cecilia-sama..." Megumi said softly, her hands gently running along Cecilia's leg as she began her massage. Her hands soon gripped Cecilia's foot, pressing and giving her foot a relaxing massage, using her thumbs to press into the base of Cecilia's foot while her fingers rubbed the rop. "Do you like it?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 am

Cecilia leaned back a bit as she let her hands keep her upright as she pressed her palms against the bench behind her back, her head tilted to the side as she looked on at the Megumi who gently took of her boot and soon enough started to gently massage the Hardcore Queen's foot, Megumi's hands were really good as they firmly bit kindly massaged Cecilia feet, she didn't often get massages but since she had a pet cat to boss around she could have a good deal of fun after she got some relaxation.

" Oooh ~ That's wonderful Megumi." Cecilia said with a low little moaning groan as she would slide her hand down towards Megumi's head and she would slowly rub her hand against Megumi's head and let her fingers slide and run through Megumi's hair softly and carefully. " You are quite the good little kitty~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next