Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pam Bigelow - Wedgie Warrior (Under Revision)

Go down

Pam Bigelow - Wedgie Warrior (Under Revision) Empty Pam Bigelow - Wedgie Warrior (Under Revision)

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:23 am

[size=150:2qos6y9n]WILL BE REVISED AND UPDATED

[s:2qos6y9n]Name: Pamela "Pam-Pam" Bigelow ("My sister called me Pam-Pam when we were little, and I guess the name just sort of stuck.")
Birthday: July 14
Orientation: Bisexual ("I'm not really interested in that sort of stuff, though, so don't try anything, alright?")

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purple
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 103 lbs.

Preferred Match:
Pam is not a very good wrestler, and is too squeamish to do erotic matches, so she sticks to the one sort of match in which she can excel: wedgie wars. ("I give a mean wedgie, so you better be pretty sure of yourself before you get into it with me!")

Though Pam only does wedgie matches, she is willing to negotiate regarding the exact format and the stakes of the matches. What she considers a "standard" wedgie match would be best of three wedgie submissions, with any sort of wedgie allowed. Sumo panties matches are another type which Pam would like to try. ("I've had this idea for the stakes of the match...both of us wager our favorite pair of panties. Winner claims the loser's panties as her own.")

Pam prefers to wear only her panties and a T-shirt to a match, though she can be convinced to go topless if she thinks she would be comfortable with her opponent. Ideally, she would like to face an opponent her own size, as she isn't quite sure how she could work around a major height difference. ("I like the idea of me and my opponent entering the ring with shorts on, then revealing our underwear to each other simultaneously. I especially like girls with cute patterned panties...my favorite pair is covered in little smiling flowers.")

Moves:
Pretty much all of Pam's moves have something to do with wedgies. Her three favorites are:

Pam-Pam's Atomic Special: She will give her opponent an atomic wedgie, then pull their arms back through the leg holes in her panties and tie them together, leaving the girl powerless to escape.

Pam-Pam's Squeaky Surprise: Pam gives her opponent a hanging wedgie in the corner of the ring, then proceeds to pull on the front of the girl's panties, giving her a squeaky clean wedgie at the same time.

Pam-Pam's Sensational Spanking Wedgie: After giving her opponent a wedgie and throwing her to the mat, Pam will sit on her opponent's back and spank her, adding another layer of embarrassment.

Image:
Pam Bigelow - Wedgie Warrior (Under Revision) Dkr3T.jpg

Personality:
"I grew up in a normal suburban American home, living a pretty typical life...so I'd like to think I'm nothing really out of the ordinary. I'm a little on the shy side around people I don't know, but so long as they're nice, I get comfortable with them pretty quickly, and that allows me to relax and have some fun. I can get competitive, but I try not to be mean—being mean just isn't really in my blood, I guess."

History:
Pam grew up in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. She suffered from some bullying during middle school, and it was a December day in seventh grade that she would discover her secret love for wedgies, and for competition in general.

For weeks, a bully named Claudia had been picking on Pam. Pam did her best to avoid the girl, but eventually found herself alone in a restroom with her, unable to do anything as Claudia shoved her to the floor and gave her a vicious wedgie.

Strangely, Pam found herself enjoying the wedgie. Suddenly overcome by strange urges she didn't understand, Pam fought back, eventually managing to hold Claudia down and give her a wedgie in return. From that moment on, Pam's bully problems largely went away.

She kept her fetish a secret for the next five years, until the moment she graduated high school and finally got the chance to truly be herself. Now, she's looking to indulge herself in what has been her deepest desire.

Record:
--[/s:2qos6y9n]

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:26 am; edited 3 times in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down