Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Caution: Stomp on Snow: Beatrix King(D) vs. Anna Sigrid(D)
by LilyStar Today at 7:20 pm

» Allen vs Maria
by JoggingJokes Today at 11:58 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 3:45 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:38 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Yesterday at 6:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair) Empty Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 3:08 am

Claire would hobble back into the locker room side-by-side with her erstwhile opponent, the crowd behind them giving both girls a standing ovation. Once inside and all alone with Sora, the kawaii schoolgirl would let out a loud, pained sigh and drop onto one of the long locker room benches on her belly, sticking her butt up in the air to keep it from rubbing against anything.

“I’️ll tell you, Sora,” she sighed, “you’️re really strong. It’️s going to take a week for me to recover from this match.”

She would look up at the other girl and smile. “So, uh, I’️ve only done this once before, but the best treatment for this is to ice it, and then to put some ointment on it…I don’️t know how we…well, it’️s sort of up to you about how we do this.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair) Empty Re: Wedgie Weariness (Sora and Clair)

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 3:15 am

Also hobbling into the back, Sora would walk into the locker room and let out a slight giggle as Claire lay flat on the bench for obvious reasons.

“Oh, thanks...I’️m really sore myself....you were really good, although I don’️t know if being good at wedgieing people is a talent to brag about” Sora would say with a laugh.

Having Claire look up at her, Sora would blush. “Um...well....I’️m not too sure how to do it....and you did beat me, I’️m so sore after that last wedgie....um...w-would you mind if you do me first?” she would ask a bit timidly as she lay down on her front on a bench beside Claire. She was not as overly enthusiastic about this as the other girl was, but right now she’️d take anything to help.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 3:20 am

Claire was definitely a little bit embarrassed about this. But, even though a lovely reddish hue had fallen upon her cheeks, she felt glad that she was able to do something weird and yet beneficial for both of them with Sora following the match. They could’️ve hated each other. But they didn’️t, and that just made Claire feel good.

When Sora asked to be done first, Claire laughed and nodded. “Yeah, I can do you first. It’️s only fair,” she agreed. She would get up and run over to a medical locker, where, after some digging, she managed to find a couple of ice packs, which she would bring back over to where Sora was situated. “So…I’️ll just, uh, take your panties off and rub it with this ice pack for a while, okay?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 3:27 am

Lying down flat on the bench, Sora let out an “mmph” of agreement at Claire’️s offer to do her first. “Thanks, Claire. I uh....really appreciate this...” she’️d let out as she watched the girl as she bent over and went digging through the medical locker.

As she came back over, Sora would nod at Claire’️s suggestion, raising her hips off the bench with her feet to help Claire remove her pink stretchy panties. She didn’️t want to see the damn things ever again! A little blush would spread over her face as Claire’️s hands touched her once again, but she tried to brush it off. It’️s just like seeing a doctor... she told herself. No need to be too embarrassed; "Thanks hun...."

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Claire giggled. “N-no need to thank me. You’️re going to do the same for me, right? It’️s the least we can do for each other after the sort of match that we had.”

As Sora raised her hips up, the kawaii schoolgirl would grab onto the waistband of the girl’️s panties once again, but, instead of pulling them up into a wedgie, she would carefully slide them down Sora’️s legs, pulling them free and dangling them in one hand. Her cheeks were a bright red as she looked up at them. “H-hey, heh, we should trade panties…I’️ll keep these and you can keep mine.” She laughed, but the reality was that she was only half joking.

After setting Sora’️s panties aside, Claire would begin to gently apply the ice pack to the reddened area between her butt cheeks, hoping that the cold would help soothe the other girl’️s terrible pain.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu May 09, 2013 12:30 am

“Yeah, yeah, sure...” Sora would reply as she raised herself up. Feeling Claire slowly pull her panties down her legs would cause her to blush as her bright red ass was now completely on display to Claire.

Hearing her comment though, Sora would raise her eyebrows; “Pfft....uh, well, sure, if you want I guess” she’️d say, not too sure if the girl was joking or not. Did she really want to keep a pair of her panties? As a trophy, or for something else? Even still, the comment had caught Sora a bit off guard as the schoolgirl picked up the ice pack.

Feeling the other girl press the ice pack onto her butt, Sora couldn’️t help but let a moan escape her lips; “OOooohhh....” It felt so good, yet so cold all at the same time. “Oh God, that feels good....mmph!” she let out as her hips wiggled about on the bench, before giggling, realising how silly the whole thing must look to Claire.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 12:44 am

“We can figure that out later,” Claire said, when Sora tentatively agreed to trading panties. The schoolgirl didn’️t quite know whether or not she would really want to go through with it. Well, of course she wanted to, but whether or not she wanted to admit to Sora that it wasn’️t just a joke was a significantly more complex question. It wasn’️t like she was going to do anything nasty with the other girl’️s underwear—she just wanted both of them to have a little trophy of a painful but ultimately rewarding match.

When Sora started wiggling delightedly, loud moans escaped from between her lips, causing Claire to laugh at the other girl’️s silliness. “You like it, huh?” Claire asked, pressing the ice pack tighter against the reddened skin. “Heh heh, it sounds like the ice pack is turning you on.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon May 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Lying down on the bench, her eyes closed, Sora would let out another gasp from the relief that the ice pack brought her. It felt so good on her burning butt that she managed to forget all about Claire’️s request for her underwear, simply lost in the coldness that the ice pack brought on.

“MMMMmmm!” she’️d mumble out as Claire pressed the ice pack even firmer down on her butt, unable to stop herself. Hearing Claire’️s comment would make the raven haired girl blush, suddenly self-concious of lying on a bench completely naked in front of her former opponent. “Ohh..nn....no, no it’️s not, it’️s just.....mmmf, feels so good after that match....god.” Sora would let out. She realised in the back of her mind that maybe the sight was making Claire a bit excited, and that Sora herself was outright lying by saying it wasn’️t turning her on being so vulnerable like this...but for the moment, the cold overrode all of these thoughts. After having Claire pull her panties up her ass roughly for an entire match, it felt so good to finally get some relief.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 12:20 am

Claire giggled as her erstwhile opponent fumbled for an explanation for her loud moans. Claire knew that it was just because the ice pack felt so good against her reddened flesh—there was no way that Sora would actually be turned on at all by this sort of thing, right? Claire felt her cheeks heating as she thought about how cute her new friend looked, spread out naked on the locker bench like that. She wasn’️t getting turned on, though; no, not at all…

“I know, I know,” Claire quickly reassured the other girl. “I bet it feels great…uh, I’️ll keep going for a minute or two, then put some ointment on it, then maybe you could do me? I can do you again…err, I can put some more ice on your, uh…rear afterwards. If that’️s okay with you.” She giggled a little anxiously. The thought of how cute Sora was right now was beginning to get to her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Tue May 14, 2013 12:26 am

Unable to see Claire from her position, Sora couldn’️t see the other girl’️s cheeks redden as she became more embarrassed, but she could hear it in her voice as she spoke.

“Mmm...yeah, that’️s...ohh, that’️s fine Claire....I can.....mmmm....I can do that for you” she said before letting out a gasp. Just the slightest of movements in Claire’️s hands would bring the freezing cold icepack into contact with Sora’️s skin, making her squirm and jump.

Hearing the anxiousness and shyness in Claire’️s voice, Sora knew that even if she wasn’️t getting completely turned on by this (or so she kept telling herself), Claire certainly was. Wiggling her butt as Claire continued pressing the icepack onto her, Sora closed her eyes and just let herself give into the relief that came from it, as well as anything else that might happen.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next