Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Racy Tracy vs. Lady Lakota-Skinny Jeans match

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Racy Tracy vs. Lady Lakota-Skinny Jeans match - Page 3 Empty Re: Racy Tracy vs. Lady Lakota-Skinny Jeans match

Post by Jilly Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Rachel quickly swiped Janet's bikini in the same fashion, then stood back to flaunt her breasts. "And I got something especially good in mind for yours." She said, twirling it. Tying it through a belt loop, she suddenly lunged at at the girl, hoping to knock her off balance and down.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Racy Tracy vs. Lady Lakota-Skinny Jeans match - Page 3 Empty Re: Racy Tracy vs. Lady Lakota-Skinny Jeans match

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Janet smiled as Rachel swiped her own bikini top and stepped back. The girl’️s breasts sat proudly upon her chest, and Janet couldn’️t help but stare as her opponent flaunted them. Not to be outdone, she did a little flaunting of her own, tweaking her nipples and shaking her chest defiantly at Racy Tracy. “Something especially good, huh?” she repeated. “Ooh, tell me, please. I’️d love to hear it.”

As Rachel lunged forward, Janet did the same, and the two girls collided halfway between their starting positions, breasts smacking together and swinging wildly. Feeling dirty, Janet smirked and found one of her opponent’️s nipples, pinching it between her thumb and forefinger.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 am

Rachel grunted as the girls collided, their breasts jiggling as they hit each other. Rachel grinned as she felt the Lakota Lady pinch her nipple. "Oh your good..." she lusted. The redhead leaned forwrad, and the two toppled to the mat. "You gotta wait for the surprise." She chided. Racy Tracy laid her hands on the Lakota's breasts and leaned in. "You know," she whispered, "I got a matching pair of panties to go with that bra. If you can get to them..." she breathed into the brunette's ear

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:23 am

Janet smiled, a chill going down her spine as the redhead’️s breath washed over the side of her face. When Racy Tracy mentioned the matching pair of panties, Janet’️s heart skipped a beat. She listened with bated breath as Rachel left her suggestion hanging in the air. “I’️ve got panties that go with mine, as well,” she replied, her mouth so close to her opponent’️s ear that she lightly licked the lobe as she spoke. “If you beat me, you can have them, and the top, too. But if I win, I want yours, lover.”

She gasped delightedly as Rachel grabbed onto her chest. She reveled in the feeling of the redhead’️s hands cupping her breasts for a few moments before grabbing them by the wrists and pulling them away. “I want to titfight you, bitch!” she declared, playfully challenging Rachel. “I want to feel your tits and my tits pound against each other, nipples dueling nipples! Let’️s do it!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:32 am

Rachel beamed at the suggestion. "You asked for it!" she said. She pulled up the Lakota and wrapped her arms around the girl in a bear hug, her tits smooshing against the redheads. She gathered herself to her knees, pulled up Janet with her, and while rubbing and squishing breasts to breasts, reached for the brunette's jeans again.

"The way you said made it sound like you don't have 'em on." she giggled, refering to the panties.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:41 am

Ecstatic that her redheaded opponent accepted her challenge, Janet went after Rachel with abandon, giving her an equally powerful bear hug and matching for every thrust of her breasts as the two girls got slowly to their knees. She felt her nipples collide with Rachel’️s, both bending but neither yielding, before springing back to an erect position as they passed, tracing lines through the tender flesh of the rivals’️ breasts. Looking down, Janet judged that they were about equal in both size and firmness, with each of the four breasts in play compressed, but not entirely squashed, by its counterpart.

When Rachel said that Janet’️s wording had been confusing, the Native American girl blushed and giggled. “Oh, that’️s my bad, dearest Tracy, lover dear,” she replied. “I do, indeed, have them on—for now.” She winked at Rachel and giggled again. As the girl reached for her jeans, she would do the same, her hands going for the front, attempting once again to unbutton the jeans and loosen them up, if only just a little.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:02 am

Rachel struggled to maintain both the titfight and jean wrestling-and the point of this match was the jeans. Rachel smiled. "You know, this has been great, but I gotta them jeans off you" she cooed. She suddenly jumped up, brushed away the Indian's hands and pushed Janet face down to the mat. Planting her round, firm ass between the Lakota's shoulders blades, she giggled. "How's it feel?" she asked, giving her bottom a wiggle. With the brunette's bottom in the air, Rachel hungrily lunged for the small opening. "Sorry my lady, but you know you want it." she called gleefully. She only hoped she could hold down the girl long enough to gain some ass-er...ground.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:07 am

Janet let out a cry of frustration as her opponent threw her down, face-first, into the mat. She tried to get up and resume the fight, but found herself sat upon, that glorious, denim-clad icon of perfection which was Rachel’️s rear end planted firmly between her shoulder blades. She couldn’️t help but laugh happily, though, as Racy Tracy wiggled her bottom against Janet’️s back, allowing the Native American girl to feel the electric sensation of denim rubbing against her bare skin.

“Rrgh…I do want it, Tracy…you see right through me…” she admitted with a sigh, “but don’️t think I’️ll let you win! I’️ll get you back for this, sweetie!”

As she was effectively immobilized, Janet could do nothing as Rachel finally made some headway on pulling down her skinny jeans, revealing her entire ass after a few minutes’️ work. When she did, Janet’️s face turned a deep shade of red, and, giggling, she spoke: “Tracy, oh, Tracy, please do this for me! Spank me, Tracy! Spank me like the naughty, naughty girl I am! Please!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 am

Rachel grinned as she pulled the Lakota's jeans around her bum-step 1 complete, with a beautiful award. Her bottom shone brightly in the spot light, and Rachel rubbed her hands together. He leaned over and grinned at Janet. The brunette was grinning wildly, chin resting on her smooshed boobs. "With pleasure, my lady." She said giddly.

Grasping the Lady's right cheek, she brought her other hand down quickly on the beautiful bottom. A loud SLAP echoed across the arena. "You're a bad, bad girl Lady Lakota! You need to be punished!" She bubbled, repeatedly bring her hand down on the jiggly goodness.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:42 am

“Yes!” Janet moaned, as Rachel began to vigorously spank her, just as she had requested. She felt her bottom grow warmer and warmer with each successive spank. “I am a terribly wicked girl! A naughty, naughty girl! Oh, spank me, Racy Tracy, my lover, my mistress, my goddess! Punish me for my trespasses! Make me pay! Oooooh, yes!”

Despite the lovely Rachel sitting on her back, Janet worked one of her hands under herself. Her pussy was tingling, and begged to be stimulated. Though it was difficult to pleasure herself through the tight denim of the skinny jeans, she did the best she could, stroking her womanhood and moaning loudly as Rachel continued to spank her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next