by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 98 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by kiranar Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:23 am

Lira says " I mostly set up the trade deals and the merchants in my village send a traveler with the products to the village." Lira adds " I gave your daughter a date of a festival all three of you are welcome to come participate in the dancing and listening to music." The elder sister winces a little from her toes being tormented then says " a foot rub would be nice baby sister" as she puts more accent on the baby part being she developed a very high pain tolerance, but nowhere near as good as her mother's.

Last edited by 10727 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:59 am

"I see," said Genevieve. "And I would be delighted to join you in the festival. Is this festival some sort of tradition to your people?"

Morwen chuckled as she then started to chew her older sister's toes between her teeth. "Oh you'll be getting much more than a foot rub, sister dearest." As she continued to gnash those toes, she wanted her sister to submit.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 am

Lira says " it is one of our festivals to our the goddess I serve with the late night dance in the moonlight with selected guests" as she keeps the news that those that go to the late night dance are nude. The elder sister winces only trying to reach back for Morwen's barefoot so she can try and turn to the side to toss her off and copy her toe biting submission.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:05 am

Genevieve was thinking about it as she would say, "Well, in our house, we serve our God. I don't think we can serve yours."

Morwen was waiting for the elder sister to tap out, but then she felt her bare foot being grabbed so that she was turned over. Soon she was sat on and had her toes bitten. Her eyes shot out as she screamed in pain. "AAAAAAHOOWWW!! OWWWW, STOP!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Lira says " don't worry your lord Corellian is actually my Ladies father which I wouldn't want to swipe his follows and I know he enjoys music dance because it is an art." She adds the only one I plan to even try and convert would be Xerxan so he can avoid staying with that goddess his mother followed which your lord or my Lady are way better alternatives." The elder sister stops biting only to begin mercilessly tickling Morwen's foot way worst than the younger sister was.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:54 pm

"Oh, he is? Well, when you put it that way, I don't see why not? And I know the goddess which most drows serve. She is nothing but cruel and unscrupulous. Do you know of your lady's mother?"

Soon Morwen was tickled a lot worst than before. "NOOOHOHOHOHOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAA!! STAAAHAHAHAHAAAP!!! Stop tickling my feet!! STOP!!" She hoped that the older sister would stop, but it could mean that her feet could be bitten again and the younger sister can follow.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Lira nods and says " you just mentioned her mother already which she is a lot closer to her father than mother." She adds " I plan give a donation to the temple in the village before I leave in hopes this village stays strong." While the elder sister is tickling Morwen the younger sister will slip behind her sister then starts to tickle Morwen's sides for her own evil fun. The matron mother say's " she had enough for now let her rest then my daughters will try and take me on."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:12 am

"What is the mother's name then?" Genevieve asked. "We were only told and not given a direct answer."

Morwen was laughing so hard that she was crying her eyes out. Then when it all stopped, she would try to catch her breath as she held her feet and examined it. Her toes were very red from the biting and she had to lie there in order to recover.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:51 am

Lira shutters as if saying the name always leaves a bad taste in her mouth " Lolth the spider queen is my ladies mother" She gets out a scroll that describes how Xerxan can worship my lady by offering a song played during a moonlight night. The sisters get off Morwen and sit beside her whispers between them trying to figure out a way to win a sparing match with their mother.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 am

"Lolth?" Genevieve did her best to remember the goddess of that name. "As I recall, she isn't a bad goddess. Sometimes her mind isn't always her own and her daughter has to help her."

Morwen moaned as she rubbed her toes in hopes of making them feel better. She heard the conversation and whispered, "What's going on?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next