by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Judy West vs Athena Ashara

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Judy West vs Athena Ashara - Page 2 Empty Re: Judy West vs Athena Ashara

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:00 am

"NNG!" the boot slammed into Judy's forehead, knocking her to her side rubbing her head. She was dazed and a bit hurt, but it would take much more to bring her down. She'd be slow to get back up, but throw her own kick at Athena if she had the opening.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:07 am

Athena tried to avoid the kick, but it connected with her stomach. She shook it off and flipped backwards away from Judy. "Wow, I have to admit Judy your pretty Good." Athena said with a smile. "You took a stiff kick to your head and you managed to come back with your own kick . This will be a fun match so come on let's continue shall we?" She asked getting back into her stance.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:46 am

Judy giggled, brushing her hair back into place. "I wouldn't stop for the world, baby," she said, her face slightly red and grinning brightly. "You're much too fun."

Judy would take a few seconds of rest before rushing for Athena, ducking low when she entered her (estimated) reach and lunge back up, bumping her ample just upward into her opponents to knock her backward. If she hit the ropes, Judy would try and follow up with a clothesline from her powerful arms.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:01 am

Athena grinned at Judy's comment. "You're pretty fun too Judy." She said before getting pushed by Judy and was thrown backwards into the ropes, but due to her not being ready Athena came bouncing off the ropes.

Athena's eyes grew wide when she saw Judy's muscular arm coming at her in a form of a clothesline. "OOMPH." Athena grunted as she was hit with the clothesline and landed on her back in a daze.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Judy would quickly fall back, dropping an elbow down at Athena's chest without wasting time to turn and aim carefully. If she landed the blow, she'd wrap Athena's neck up in a chokehold, her bicep bulging against her throat.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Quickly recovering from the clothesline, Athena saw Judy coming down with a elbow drop and rolled away with an inch to spare. "She is faster then I thought she was." She said to herself while standing up.

"Well, Judy I might have underesitmated you, I figured you'd be a little slow with all that muscle, but you certainly proved me wrong." Athena said to Judy.

Going from there if Athena was fast enough while Judy was still on the ground she would grab her leg and apply an ankle lock on her foe.

Last edited by 369 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Judy would feel Athena take hold of her leg, shouting out when she twisted it in her hold. She'd dig her hands into the mat, bracing herself to heave her entire body in the opposing direction of her hold, trying to fling Athena off her leg. If she could, she'd follow up by grabbing her arms and sitting behind her, clamping her thighs around her head in a scissors.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:14 am

Athena was so focused on putting all her might into the ankle lock she was not paying attention to the possible reversal and when her legs were taken out from under her, she fell straight down on her butt.

She then felt Judy grab her arms from behind and then felt Judy's warm thighs wrapping around her head. She cringed as she knew she was in trouble now.

"Wow...Judy you have....pretty strong legs." She said

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:25 am

"I've got pretty strong everything, they tell me," she'd smile brightly, squeezing her solid thighs around her opponent's head tightly. "Though you seem like quite the powerhouse for your size as well, if you don't mind me saying."

She'd gently start to grind her hips against the back of Athena's head, unable to resist herself as she released on of Athena's hands for balance to pour on more pressure (and to add a little more momentum to her short thrusts).

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:30 am

"Well thank you I appreciate that Judy." Athena said before feeling Judy's thigh muslces coiling around her head. Athena let out a small groan. "There is only one way out of this and that is to play on Judy's weakness." Athena said to herself.

Athena began to slowly rub the back of her head against Judy's mound while she sensually rubbed her thighs. "Oh Judy what smooth legs you have?" She said in a sexy voice in hopes this would work.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next