by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:46 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 3:08 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 1:58 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka - Page 2 Empty Re: Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 am

Ryuko's eyes went wide as her attempt at a knee strike against Justice Asuka's stomach was foiled as the mighty veteran quickly let go of the test of strength and slipped her arms down to grasp a hold of Ryuko's legs in a move that nearly stunned Ryuko, she couldn't really believe that Asuka had just done that, it was certainly an impressive action and one that earned a bit of respect from Ryuko as Asuka must not have been as rusty as she had thought with how long the girl had been gone from wrestling.

And within a moment the mighty Justice Asuka had lifted Ryuko up off her feet and then threw her back over the girl's head and smacked the mighty heel wrestler down on her back with a nasty suplex, " Aagh!" Ryuko let out as her back crashed down onto the mat, stunned a bit by the attack and the surprise from the move.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka - Page 2 Empty Re: Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka

Post by Cy_Man Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Justice Asuka succeeds in countering Thunder Ryuko's dirty knee attack and attacked with an unusual suplex as she slams her opponent into the mat, an action which surprised her opponent and the crowd since one would think that 3 years of retirement would rusted up Justice's skills up but its only half true since her instincts and experiences with Heels from back then helped her predict this tactic.

Justice stands back up with the crowd cheering for her and bends down while standing up and looking at her downed opponent. "A nice try I will admit Ryuko-san, but was too predictable I am sorry." she says as she offers a hand to help her opponent up since the bell hasn't rang yet and the match didn't officially begin and Justice wants this to start properly and not with cheap tricks, but will Thunder Ryuko accept this or attack again?

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 am

Ryuko gritted her teeth for a second as she began to roll over on to her front and start to pull herself up, blushing a bit and feeling slightly embarrassed from what had happened just now with Justice Asuka throwing her over her like that and before that being able to counter her attack like she did, it was something that simply left Ryuko a bit hurt, in the pride department that was.

But soon enough Asuka came up to her, whilst Ryuko was expecting a counter attack though, that wasn't what she got the from beauty of a wrestler as she instead offered her hand to the one know as Thunder Ryuko, the girl looked on for a second before she would reach out with her hand and attempt to grab a hold of Justice Asuka's hand and get the help up to her feet. But as soon as she was up Ryuko would attempt to keep her hold on Justice and and try to pull the girl in close, so close that their fronts would press against each other again before she would try and let go of the hand of Asuka's and then wrap her arms around the famous veteran wrestlers' body before attempting to throw Justice and herself backwards in and attempt to hit Justice with a belly to belly suplex as payback. " Predict this Has-been!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Justice smiles as Thunder Ryuko accepts her hand but should have known better since she was pulled into her opponent and hugged close to Ryuko's body with their breasts pressed together again. "?!" and then Ryuko lifts up Justice backwards and slams her into the mat face first with a belly to belly suplex and being called a has-been in the process. "Gah!" The crowd boos Thunder Ryuko for the poor sportsmanship and for pulling off that dirty trick when Justice was just trying to help her up.

Justice rolls to the side after hitting the mat face first and is feeling hurt and very disappointed in her opponent. "So thats how it is then?" Justice says as she gets back up and faces Ryuko with a serious expression. "Fine then, I see how this is going to be then Thunder Ryuko." she said calling Ryuko by her wrestling name and looks over to the announcers and nods at them to ring the bell which they do, starting the match as Justice Asuka raises her fists up and takes a stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:52 am

Thunder Ryuko would simply smirk a bit as she watched Asuka push herself up to her feet and said what she said, it was what Ryuko had expected from the beginning after all, to her this wasn't a match to get a friend or anything, it was for her to try and prove herself as the better of the wrestlers as she always wanted to do. " Good, I thought you'd never see it Justice Asuka. But I guess you are a bit smarter than what I first assumed." Ryuko let out with a bit of a grin on her face as she herself called Asuka by her wrestling name as well.

She then saw the girl look on at her and couldn't help but smile a little bit, the bell rung and Ryuko's arms would move up and her legs would spread a bit as she attempted to place herself in her wrestling stance and start to slowly circle around Justice Asuka, almost stalking the veteran face wrestler like a predator does to it's prey.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:15 am

Justice Asuka has gotten serious as the match as start and taken a stance as she ignores Ryuko's statement which is an obvious insult saying she is stupid even though she was trying to be nice and fair to her opponent and wishing for a good match, but she was dealing with a Heel she should have known better but wanted to try anyway since Ryuko did look like a nice person at first if you look at her.

As the match starts Thunder Ryuko begins by circling Justice like a predator and Justice does the same while thinking of a quick strategy for either an attack or a counter. **It will be hard to predict what Ryuko will do from here, I never seen her fight before and my rustiness doesn't help one bit, I better make good with what I got." Justice thinks to herself as she and her opponent continue to circle each other as one waits for the first move to be thrown.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:43 am

Ryuko couldn't help but smirk a bit as she looked on at her opponent, no matter what she thought about Justice Asuka as a wrestler, as she had respected her a bit before but not liked the kind of of style she decided to be a part of, which was a part of why Ryuko wanted to take Asuka down a few pegs, but despite that the Thunder Ryuko couldn't deny that Justice Asuka was quite a beauty.

The Thunder Empress would look on at Justice as the two of the circled each other, it was looking more and more as if Asuka wanted her to be the first one to attack and Ryuko wouldn't let Justice wait for her for too long at that, as Thunder Ryuko would attempt to charge in towards Justice and attempt and then go down low at the last second to try and hit Justice Asuka's gut with her mighty shoulder in an attempt to hit the famous face wrestler with a surprise spear.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Justice tries to prep herself to whatever kind of trick Ryuko would throw at her as she sees the Thunder Empress smirk at her but she could not be completely ready since as said before, 3 years of retirement and not having any sparring matches at all really does rust your skills. While Justice and Ryuko were circling each other in the ring Ryuko starts to attack first and charges at Justice, the former champion tries to defend herself but is caught off guard when her opponent goes down low and gets hit in the gut by the spear. "Ack!"

After getting tackled Justice falls back down on her back, and if Ryuko is falling down with her, then before she could land on Justice she will lift and bend her legs up forward and position her feet under Ryuko's stomach and then pushes her legs upward and uses the momentum of falling on the mat to toss Thunder Ryuko away behind Justice.

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:23 am

Ryuko went in towards Justice Asuka and went down low to strike at the girl as she came in close her pushed her shoulder up against Justice Asuka's stomach and drove the girl down onto the mat with a nasty spear, but as she did so she went down with Asuka in the motion and it seemed as if Justice Asuka had a few moves in mind to counter this.

For as soon as she took Asuka down the girl's legs pressed up against Ryuko's stomach and then flipped the mighty Thunder Empress over Justice Asuka and made the heel wrestler crash down over the head of Asuka on her butt. " owow...tch...you had to get something like that in." Ryuko let out as she would bring a hand down to rub her tail bone as she attempted to push herself up towards her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:45 am

Justice received a nasty Spear to the stomach and was brought down to the mat but she was able to get a move in by kicking Ryuko off of her as she was brought down with the former champion and then sits back up and gets up on one knee as her opponent is rubbing her tail bone. "Seemed appropriate to use a counter like that for that kind of situation."

Justice would then stand up fully as Ryuko herself is pushing herself up and goes over to her and tries to wraps her arm around Ryuko's neck and put the Thunder Empress in a tight side headlock with her face against Justice's breasts. "How's this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next