» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 7 Empty Re: Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 6:35 am

Seeing the stunned look in Claire’️s eyes as the two girls were pressed so closely together, Sora took her chance to stun the other girl by pulling her panties up roughly. Although she hadn’️t believed that Claire was that much younger (or even older, as the other girl insisted she might be), she did believe that Claire was at least a bit less experienced than she was, allowing Sora to begin taking advantage of the other girl’️s naivety.

Pulling up Claire’️s panties had the desired effect that Sora wanted, as the girl squeaked and reacted in desperation, trying to reach around and grab Sora’️s panties. With her one hand still holding Claire’️s arm, she would try and keep a firm grip and stop the girl, although she wasn’️t able to stop her other hand snaking around Sora’️s back and gripping hold of her pink panties, pulling them up firmly.

“Ahhh!” Sora would yell out, rocking her head back and shutting her eyes. Her butt felt like it was on fire, but with their legs still all tied up, Sora wouldn’️t be able to get herself free even if she wanted to. “I’️m....not letting go Claire! Not until you...ahhhh!....give up!” she’️d yell out through squinting eyes, desperately trying to resist, although Sora knew if Claire was able to get her other hand free, she might not be able to.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 7 Empty Re: Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 6:52 am

Claire had no idea how experienced Sora was. She couldn’️t imagine that she was much better-versed than Claire in matters like this, but the kawaii schoolgirl supposed that anything was possible.

Claire growled frustratedly when Sora held her one hand, preventing her from wedgieing her with full force, but managed to at least give her opponent the same treatment that she herself was receiving. It seemed to be another standoff. “I’️m…not letting go…either, Sora!” Claire would hiss back, though tears were forming in her eyes even as she replied to her foe’️s challenge. For now, she would not try to free her other hand, knowing that, so long as Sora was holding onto it, she could not get a two-handed hold on Claire’️s panties, either.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 6:57 am

Trapped, Sora had thought that she might have been able to make the schoolgirl panic and loosen her grip, but to Claire’️s credit, she held strong and kept pulling at Sora’️s panties, even through the obvious discomfort that she was in. “Ahhh!” Sora would let out as Claire pulled her panties up firmly once more, the pain taking its toll on both girls. “Well...this...is it then!”

With Claire unable to get her arm free, and making no effort to, Sora would keep pulling at Claire’️s panties and decide to go for it; letting go of Claire’️s arm, she would try to get her other hand around the back of Claire to pull her sky blue panties right up in a high wedgie. It was an all or nothing move to try and get the other girl to submit, but also freed up Claire’️s arm completely.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 7:27 am

Claire had thought that she had been getting the better of Sora for almost the entire match, but the last few minutes had been pretty rough for the little kawaii schoolgirl. When Sora declared this to be it, she realized that, one way or the other, the match was about to be decided. “Fine…with me!” Claire gasped, trying to tug harder on her opponent’️s panties even as her own were wedged ever higher up her butt crack.

Suddenly, Claire would feel her arm come free of Sora’️s grasp as the other girl made her move, grabbing Claire’️s sky blue panties and pulling them up as hard as she could. The schoolgirl couldn’️t help but scream as the waistband was yanked up almost to her head. Immediately, she would reach around Sora with her other hand and attempt to retaliate in kind. Knowing that could very well not be enough—she was already about to blubber out a submission—Claire would try to think of some way to gain an advantage, ultimately deciding, perhaps somewhat foolhardily, to try to ram her forehead into Sora’️s in a sort of crude headbutt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 7:35 am

With both her hands now on Claire’️s panty waistband and pulling higher and higher, Sora felt like she had this match now. “Just give Claire! Give and I’️ll stop!” she’️d cry out before feeling Claire’️s other hand grab a hold on her panties and begin pulling as hard as she could. “AHHHH!” Sora would cry out as her panties began rising up her back as well, pulling right into her butt. The only thing keeping Sora going was knowing how close Claire must have been to submitting, hearing the schoolgirl screaming in pain.

All of a sudden, without warning, Claire’️s head would smash into Sora’️s forehead with tremendous force. “OOOF” Sora would yell out, her vision going dark for a brief second from the impact and left completely dazed and out of it. Being knocked almost stupid from the blow, Sora would stop pulling on the other girl’️s panties, and her grip would loosen but not completely let go of Claire’️s sky blue panties.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 7:41 am

Claire was not very used to headbutts. They had never been a part of her wrestling move repertoire. That much was clear enough to everyone in attendance, as the headbutt did almost as much damage to the schoolgirl as it did to her opponent. Claire would groan loudly and shift uncomfortably on the mat, trying to clear her mind and refocus herself on giving Sora a wedgie.

Feeling the pulling of her panties stop, Claire was thankful. But the underwear was still wedged tightly into her most sensitive areas, and it was still hurting like a motherfucker. Claire’️s own grip had slackened, but she would not let go entirely. Determinedly, she would give Sora’️s panties a short, sharp tug with one hand, while she would lay the other on Sora’️s cheek, staring imploringly into her eyes. “Give up now, Sora,” she demanded. “Give up. Please…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 7:50 am

“Uhhhh....” Sora would moan out, dazed and out of it. Claire had got her good with the headbutt, and with her loss of concentration, Claire had a moment or two to recover. As Claire shifted, Sora would lose her loose grip on Claire’️s panties.

“Ahhh! Ahh....” Sora would moan out, feeling her panties being tugged higher up her ass. She would squirm her hips on the mat, trying to untangle her legs from Claire’️s as she felt the tears stinging her eyes. Feeling Claire’️s hand cup her cheek, Sora would open her eyes and stare back at Claire. “Nooo...” she’️d moan out softly and giving a small shake of her head as Claire demanding that she gave up. She wasn’️t going to give up! Not now! Not when she was so agonizingly close...

Her hands would grope around Claire’️s back, trying to find where the waistband of her panties had slipped to. “Mmmmph!” she’️d moan out, in absolute agony. She couldn’️t last much longer, but she had to have one last shot at gaining victory.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 7:58 am

Claire got a really lucky break when Sora lost her grip on her sky blue panties. It gave her a brief respite, and gave her perhaps a bit of an advantage. She was still hurting, and dazed, and on the verge of breaking down, but for just a second, her chances of winning seemed better than Sora’️s.

Of course, that could all disappear in a moment. Claire would choke back a sob when Sora refused to give in. The pain in her rear end was still terrible, and she had really been hoping that she could end it right now, before she had to suffer any more abuse. “Come on,” she hissed. “Give up. G-give up…”

Claire would slowly move her hand from Sora’️s cheek back down to the waistband of her panties, to begin pulling harder once more. If Sora could find her waistband, however, then the schoolgirl might be in a lot of trouble…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 8:06 am

Feeling her panties being pulled firmly up, Sora would grimace, unable to get her legs free and unable to shake of her daze. It felt like she’️d almost been concussed as everything seemed to blur around her, and unable to find Claire’️s damn waistband!

“Ghh...” Sora would moan out as Claire pleaded with her to give up. She knew Claire had just about given up herself. Groping around, she’️d finally find Claire’️s waistband, halfway down her back, and begin to grab hold. As she found her hands running over Claire’️s panties, she would feel Claire’️s hand shift from her cheek to her back, knowing Claire was going for a huge pull. If she could just yank Claire’️s panties up quickly...

As Sora’️s hands tightened around Claire’️s panties, she felt her own pink ones shoot up her back as Claire pulled hard, right up her back almost past her shoulders. “KYAAAA~!!” Sora would yell out in agony, an absolutely excruciating pain searing her backside. Unable to take anymore, Sora’️s hand would begin tapping on Claire’️s back, against where her sky blue panties had ridden up to, signalling her submission; “AHH! Ahhh I give! I give!”

Last edited by 10193 on Wed May 08, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 8:17 am

In hindsight, Claire would realize just how lucky she was at the end of the fight there. If Sora had been able to find her waistband just a few seconds earlier, Claire would have been forced to choke out a humiliating surrender. Instead, as soon as she heard Sora give up and tap on her back, Claire would let go of the girl’️s cute pink panties and push herself away, breathing heavily as she raised an arm in victory.

She couldn’️t really smile. Her rear end hurt too much for that. But she was satisfied with another victory to add to her record. She was becoming quite the expert at the sumo panties match.

Looking over at her defeated foe, Claire could not help but feel bad. She would reach down and pick Sora’️s pink panties out of her crack for her, hoping that this little act would make the girl feel a little better. “H-hey, Sora…I’️m sorry…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next