Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Summertime Preview...

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Summertime Preview... - Page 5 Empty Re: A Summertime Preview...

Post by valen311 Tue May 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Giving a hiss of pain as she was hauled to her feet, Marisa was forced to trail after Akashi. Marched across the ring towards one of the four corners, the American tried to dig and resist the sumo's woman-handling. All she got for her troubles was yanked off of her feet to her hands and knees as her opponent's strength advantage became readily apparent when her body wasn't overloaded with sexual ecstasy...

Scrambling to keep up, unless the pulling of her hair become painful, she was tossed into the corner in that position the impact making her give a light "Unngh!" On her hands and knees, draped over the second turnbuckle, the American could hear Akashi fans cheering for the Japanese woman's reversal of fortune. Grabbing her shoulder, which was the point of impact for her body, Marisa knew it could've been much worse.
*Indeed....could've been my head, or my face....a model's livelihood is her face* she thought, randomly remembering a lesson from when she first started her modeling career.
Pushing the odd thought out of her mind, she began to try and focus, wanting to get things back on track before things slipped out of her grasp...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 28, 2013 7:38 pm

As Akashi stalked forward after throwing Marisa into the turnbuckle, Akashi lifted up her hands high above her head. When the distance was cleared, Akashi slapped her palms down hard against Marisa's exposed cheeks, giving the model a resonating double handed slap that made the crowd gasp. But aside from semantics, Akashi was looking to keep Marisa pressed against the turnbuckle, bent over and hopefully at the big Sumo's mercy.

Akashi began to rub Marisa's cheeks. "Mmmmmmmm... Marisa-chan, what a lovely ass you have..." She purred as she spread Marisa's ass cheeks. "You know...." Akashi said pretending to be offhanded with her word. "I have three fingers too, Marisa-chan." She said and held up one hand and extended out her index finger. She then grinned devilishly and let her pinky and ring finger slip out as well. If Marisa could even see, Akashi knew the model would know what was coming next. If she couldn't, then Marisa would soon be in for quite a .... shock.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue May 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Marisa winced as she felt Akashi's hands land on both cheeks of her ass, but also let out a light groan.
"Thanks, you have no idea how much I have to work at it..." she replied cheerily, her back arching at the sensation of Akashi's hands rubbing over her flanks, although she began to wonder what Akashi had planned back there as she felt the sumo start to spread her open.
As much as the model wanted to turn and check things out, her head and left shoulder were pressed up against the turnbuckle, keeping her from viewing the proceedings. Although uncomfortable, Marisa had been in worse positions, and wasn't exactly in a lot of distress. Still, not knowing what was going on added a bit of an edge to her situation, both thrilling and uneasy.
"Oh...are you taking the road less traveled, mmm?" she called.
After being around the AFW's erotic wrestling events for so long, Marisa was no stranger to anal play, but she found that it's effects hinged on the person's skill and ability. Sometimes, a desperate girl would put a finger back there, hoping that she would give the model an unexpected pleasure, only to find her sighing with annoyance. Other times though, Marisa had found that some women knew how to work magic back there, and had been forced to give up unexpected orgasms.
Marisa tried to push back, but only succeeded in pushing her ass against Akashi's restraining hand. For the moment, it seemed as if the hentai veteran was trapped...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Akashi was surprised as she heard Marisa's calm demeanor. It made her both intrigued and annoyed. She dug her fingers into Marisa's ass and then pulled her hips back and gave a hard slap with her own thighs. "I could do whatever I want!" She said with a grin. "Maybe I'll just fuck you like a bitch right here, Marisa-chaaaaaan...." She said as she widened her stance and began to smack her hips against Marisa's ass and thighs. She then reached around and used tease the model's clitty while their bodies slapped together loudly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue May 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Something in Akashi's demeanor reminded Marisa of Tana Matahina, a long time rival and sometimes lover of hers. Forceful personality, a need to assert a sense of dominance. The use of the word 'bitch' while describing sexual relations with the model, perhaps. Whatever it was, Marisa responded to it, giving up a shuddering moan as Akashi continued to restrain her while teasing her clit. Her love pearl began to harden again under the sumo's fingers as Akashi's body ground against hers.
"As...if I couldn't turn this around.....unnhhh..." Marisa replied. Although she meant her words to carry a note of confidence that had rattled others before, the effect was defintely lessened by the heavy moan of pleasure that bubbled from the American's lips.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 29, 2013 5:46 am

Akashi raised her eyebrow at MArisa's words. This enticed Akashi to pick up the fucking and began to slap Marisa's thighs with her own, lifting up her free hand and spanking Marisa hard and letting hard grunts escape her as Akashi started fucking Marisa like a man. She could feel the model's pearly nub harden as well and grinned as she tweaked and teased it.

"As if... Marisa-chan." Akashi said with a raised eyebrow, her own body giving off a good show for the crowd as her tits bounced to and fro. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't try..." Akashi said. "I don't want your rusty, slutty ass!" She said with another hard slap to Marisa's ass. "I want your best so therte's no excuses when I leave you in a puddle of your own cum! HNNNNNG!" Akashi followed her words with a hard slap of her thighs against Marisa.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri May 31, 2013 5:41 am

"Ahnn...ahhh....you talk big...for someone who's already cum twice!" Marisa retorted, even as she gasped and grunted with each hard slap of Akashi's body against her own. "Not to mention, ohhn, you've already left a puddle! The poor ref nearly slipped in counting that last fall!"
Despite her talk, she could feel her juices flowing from her pussy, coating Akashi's fingers as the teasing of her clit continued. Marisa's breasts bounced with each one of the sumo's thrusts. The feel of them swinging was also erotic for the model, another reminder of how Akashi just seemed to be taking her.
Another hard slap of her ass made her give a groan, but Akashi's fingers manipulating her clit sent her over the edge.
Bowing her head, she let out a loud, wordless scream of pleasure as she came, her hips quivering and spasming as she clung to the ringpost she was pressed up against!

Last edited by 133 on Fri May 31, 2013 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 31, 2013 8:40 am

Akashi grinned as she slapped her thighs hard against Marisa's. Despite the talk, she knew that it was just trying to cover up her impending orgasm and make the girl seem a lot tougher than what Akashi was doing to her. "Oh, don't worry." Akashi grunted out with a hard thrust. "The score will be evened up soon enough!"

As if on cue, it seemed like the model was ready to burst and soon Akashi's hand was flooded with juices just as her ears were flooded with Marisa's screams of ecstasy. Akashi didn't stop with the hard fucking even when Marisa clung to the ring post and gave the model a few hard thrusts. before she pulled her hand away and wiped the juices along Marisa's ass. When she was finished, she leaned forward and wrapped her beefy arms around Marisa's waist. "C'mon now..." SHe purred. "This time, stay down!"

Akashi would try and seize Marisa by the waist and give a hard yank. She needed to pull Marisa free from the turnbuckle but she wasn't just trying to pull Marisa away from the turnbuckle but pull Marisa into a suplex that would not only send Marisa crashing into the mat but also set the model up in the perfect matchbook pin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:00 pm

As the sumo continued to slam her hips into Marisa's, the model gave another shuddering gasp at each slap of thier flesh meeting each other. It had been awhile since she had been made to cum that hard, and it was a rare thing for her to be forced into such a submissive posture, that her mind was reeling as much as her body was.
Marisa's grip on the ringpost was broken as Akashi tore her away from it. Feeling the sumo wrestler's arms go around her waist, alarm raced though the American's as she realized what Akashi's next move was going to be.
As she was lifted, Marisa tried to shoot a hand out to the ropes, hoping to grab onto the top one and block the suplex attempt. But her body felt so heavy, and her hand missed the ropes as Akashi completed her suplex. The platinium haired woman was brought crashing down hard into the mat, her shoulders held down by Akashi. As Marisa let out a groan brought on by pain and residual effects of her orgasm, the ref raced over, checking the model's shoulder while slapping a hand down and calling "One!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:44 pm

It was always satisfying to suplex a girl in such a way. Even better after already having a grueling sex fight with them and even BETTER when that girl was one of the best in the business. When Marisa folded over and the ref laid down the first count, Akashi placed her feet flat against the mat and bridged up. She didn't mind putting her body on display. After all, she knew she needed to secure the pin with the bridge. Not only that, but Marisa was going to get an up close view of her own frothing pussy so she could see exactly what Akashi had just done to her.

"Two!" The ref called out as she slapped her hand for the second count, leaving the crowd holding their breath to see if the sumo would be victorious.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next