Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori

2 posters

Go down

You don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori Empty You don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori

Post by anegge Fri May 17, 2013 4:23 am

hentai ring match; win by verbal submission or KO during orgasm

No one noticed when Miho slipped beneath the ropes of the ring in the center of the big gym on the AFW campus. But they were about to start paying attention.
Miho adjusted her sweatshirt top before turning on the wireless microphone. "Yatori, you bitch. I know you got my challenge letter! So where are you? Too scared to face a real woman?"

Most of the people in the gym didn't even know there was a power outlet concealed under the ring apron. Miho's announcement had caused several minor injuries among people who were actively doing their workouts. But now she had everyone's attention, and she was going to keep it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by 121 on Fri May 17, 2013 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
You don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori GXChUKwYou don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori 1BElGMIYou don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

You don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori Empty Re: You don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori

Post by Yatori Sun May 19, 2013 3:34 pm

A singsong "I'm right here" sailed over the heads of the attentive audience standing behind Miho. The crowd turned around and then quickly parted to let the speaker through.

A smirking Yatori sauntered over to, and then into, the ring. The mafiosi's light brown hair was slightly damp. She wore black mesh panties and matching pantyhose held up by a garterbelt. Her choice of apparel left her topless, but her breasts were partly covered by a white towel that she wore around her neck like a long scarf.

She came to a halt just an arm's length from Miho, close enough for her words to be picked up by the hidden mic, and gazed languidly into the other woman's purple eyes. "Just so you know, Miho-chan, I got here ahead of you. But I also got so hot waiting for you-" And Yatori drew her hands down her body. "-that I had to take a shower first to cool my head off.

"But now that we are both here, we can begin." And with that, Yatori tugged her towel off her shoulders, leaving her in just panties and hose. Her green eyes never left Miho's face. "Now why don't you ditch that vest of yours?" she chuckled. "So that we can face off as real women?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

You don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori Empty Re: You don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori

Post by anegge Mon May 20, 2013 2:15 am

Miho licked her lips as her opponent showed off her gorgeous half nude form, casually slipping her way into the ring. She stared her opponent down, as Yatori spoke, not intimidated by the girl's size advantage.

The two sensual combatants had a lot in common. Each had a fiery drive to dominate their opponents, but at the same time their massive libidos often caused the to end up mewling, humiliated submissives. Miho's strategy was to wear down the futon fighter's body first, then when Yatori's confidence started to flag in the face of Miho's expert embarrassments she would suddenly realize she was too exhausted to resist the Asian's advances. Miho truly couldn't wait to strip away the faux brunette's sexual and emotional defenses. She was beautiful already, but it would be so much more delicious to leave her a messy wreck on the mat.

Miho grabbed Yatori's hand with a smirk pulling the towel from it. If Yatori had really become so turned on before the match, then a skillde dancer like Miho wouldn't even have to touch the girl to turn her on again. She turned and did a strut over to the corner. She turned halfway back towards Yatori cocking her head with a pout from her thick lips as she gripped the bottom of her zipper and undid it letting her chest pop out. But before Yatori could get a glimpse of her left orb Miho cheekily placed her hand (and the towel) over the tip of her nipple. Then the girl turned away, gyrating in the direction of the turnbuckle as she divested herself of the remainder of her top tossing it over the ropes and into someone's face. Then she polished her chest to a nice shine in the gym lights with the towel, her nipples not standing at attention from the stroking of the terricloth, which also found its way onto someone's face. Miho commenced gyrating on the turnbuckle as if on another woman, giving Yatori glimpses of her breasts from each side as she twisted, her ample derriere bouncing along with her vertical momentum. As she continued, Miho hooked her left leg over the second rope, and then after a few moments tipped back onto her hands, finally giving her opponent the full reveal as her mighty rack nearly descended into her own face.

Then, without warning the dark haired vixen kicked out from the turnbuckle twisting her flexible body into a handstand and pushing off straight back into Yatori giving her light bump with her rump between the legs and continuing her gyrating, letting each of her curvaceous bare buttcheeks ride Yatori's mesh covered sex in turn. Yatori had experience grinding when she came face to face with a girl, but MIho was certain her firm ass would catch the girl utterly off guard. She reached up around Yatori's head and pulled her down to whisper into her ear, "It will be hard to face you as a real woman, when you barely know what a ring sex fight is about. You're just a little slut playing around on her futon." Then, hoping that the suddenness of her sensual assault still had the girl disoriented, Miho would drop to her knees and roll Yatori over her shoulder to slam the taller girl onto her back, unless Yatori prevented her first.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
You don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori GXChUKwYou don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori 1BElGMIYou don't belong in this ring: Miho vs Yatori UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 20, 2013 6:14 am

[quote="anegge"]Yatori blinked in surprise as the towel was plucked out of her fingers before she could discard it. At first on guard for a sneak attack, she soon relaxed and enjoyed every second of the teasing strip dance show that Miho put on for her benefit, her gaze roving all over that soft and supple flesh that would soon clash against hers, her lips moving against each other in hungry expectation.

She almost stumbled backwards when Miho practically cartwheeled into her. Yatori nearly grabbed onto the other woman for support, but stopped herself at the last moment. Pride accounted for part of her hesitation, but most of it was due to the delicious distraction posed by those bare and big buttocks grinding upon her mesh-clad crotch. Oh, yes, the moaning Yatori couldn't resist or protest having her head drawn down by Miho for more dirty talk, not when she was getting acquainted with the latter's butt. None of her earlier opponents could challenge Miho when it came to the backside department. Yatori needed to factor the other woman's awesome ass into the equation of the battle between their bodies and the rewards that followed.

"Try me." And Yatori indeed got put to the test, tumbling over Miho's shoulder and landing on her back with a thud. "Ooofff..." She wasn't hurt much, but she was stunned for the moment...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon May 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Miho slipped forward on her ass, grabbing and lifting Yatori's head to slide it into a resting position on her sex. Her legs quickly snaked around until her powerful thighs pythoned in a figure four around the girl's neck, smooth purple pantyhose constricting her airways. The mocha scent of the skin lotion Miho had rubbed across her thighs and butt would waft up into her prey's nose as she began to work the girl's neck.

Miho giggled and leaned over Yatori to display her ample bosom. "I'm not going to just try you, I'm going to break you." Her arms shot out first cupping her opponent's nude chest, then squeezing firmly, massaging across the surface, and finally pinching and teasing her nipples themselves. She licked her lips as she worked, certain that Yatori would be helpless to stop her breastplay as she struggled with the head lock.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 31, 2013 5:48 pm

There were few things that perturbed Yatori. Getting throttled from behind her head by long and lovely legs wearing purple hosiery was not one, surprisingly enough. It helped that these particular legs also wore her most favorite scent in the world. The scent of mocha always intoxicated her and actually served as a mild trigger for arousal.

Neither did the breast play, for reasons obvious to all. The soft noises leaking out of the red-faced mafiosi's lips due to her opponent toying with her soft flesh and tender nubs of her breasts were sounds of a pleased woman.

Miho's mistake was vowing to "break" Yatori. Anyone would have problems with getting "broken". The mafiosi had extra reason to be concerned, what with her susceptibility to head shots.

Forcing herself to calm down lest she waste her dwindling breath, Yatori brought her hands up to where Miho's melons dangled invitingly over her flushed face. She sought out the other woman's nipples, which to Yatori's greedy green eyes were like pink flower buds begging to be plucked by her naughty fingers. She would oblige them, rolling them between her fingertips, pushing them back into the flesh they topped, tugging on them.

And then, when Miho's legs were sufficiently loosened by a taste of her own sexy medicine, Yatori would bring up her own legs to wrap them around her opponent's head and make to half-drag, half-throw her opponent off her!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:41 am

Miho adored the feeling of being in control and delivering a dose of sensual torture, but Yatori was not so keen on earning the status 'broken' with whatever that might connote to her. She reached up to share the favor and play with Miho's perky nips as well. Miho may have had a head start but soon both girls were softly moaning in unison, a clear distraction from her scissor lock.

Yatori took full advantage of it bending up and slinging Miho forward to splash her nude chest onto the mat, painfully flattening her gorgeous globes and leaving the dancer on her knees her big butt now looming right above Yatori's lingerie bottoms. Miho groaned and cupped her stinging jugs.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:36 am

Yatori personally preferred to squash Miho's bust through other, more pleasant means like, say, a tit fight. "Sorry about that," she apologized to the moaning dancer. "You scared me."

The lovely view of the lush rump before her set off a pleasant thought. "Let me treat you to something only a few girls have enjoyed from me." Yatori peeled her legs off Miho's head, shimmied them past the fallen woman's arms, and then crossed them together. Her thighs would trap the purple-haired girl's waist between them while her lower legs, which formed an X-shape, would likewise pillory Miho's pretty head between the mafiosi's ankles.

"Usually it takes a while to properly pose someone for this." Yatori would place her hands upon Miho's thighs to pry them open, unveiling the crotch left half-covered by the thong. "So I'm thankful you're the first to help yourself to my SeX-Press!"

With that said, the mafiosi would begin licking at the dancer's pussy, her tongue going over exposed flesh and wetting the strip of cloth that stood in her way so inadeqautely.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down