Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai POW - Mayu vs Tira

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hentai POW - Mayu vs Tira - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai POW - Mayu vs Tira

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:06 am

Mayu could barely registered the words of Tira as the girl made her justification for hitting her hard like that. As far as she knew there's no rule against it anyways since it's a match. She could sense her opponent shifted around a bit, straddling the back of her waists. Mayu was still too dazed to do any movement until she felt the girl's fingers pressed against her sex and slipped inside.

"A-ah?!" she yelped before her chin got pulled by Tira. "W-wh..."

her words cut short by the kiss of the other girl, causing Mayu to let out a short muffled cry into Tira's mouth. Her face blushed deeply as she realized what sort of predicament she was in, but it was kind of too late to fight back at that point. With her head still in pain, Mayu could only grab weakly onto Tira's arm on her chin without any real attempt to pry it off.

Meanwhile her lower half began to squirm, helplessly trying to drive Tira's fingers out of her moist womanhood. Obviously she couldn't do that in the way she's doing it. Even if she tried to tell her opponent to stop, her words would only come out as muffled cries.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:09 am

This was where she belonged Tira quickly decided as she sat upon the woman's back with Mayu completely at her mercy, not wasting this perfect opportunity to get more than just a bit of payback as she pumped her fingers furiously inside the smaller girl's deliciously tight pussy. She could feel Mayu's sex clenching tight around her invading fingers, as if her body didn't want to let Tira withdrew them, something she had no intention of doing anytime soon as she was intent on having her way with Mayu after losing the first fall like she did. She could feel the embarrassment from that quickly fading away as she proved her dominance over Mayu, even the kiss she was sharing with the girl feeling as if she were in total control of it.

She could feel Mayu doing everything she could from within the hold Tira had her locked in to free herself but it was all fairly futile, Tira not relenting even an inch as she began to pump her fingers even faster inside Mayu's tight pussy. With each thrust of her hand she made sure to brush the woman's clit with her thumb, ensuring that Mayu would not want for pleasure.

"Isn't this a better way to lose than being pummeled by me Mayu?" Tira asked after breaking their kiss, staring deeply into the girl's eyes for a few seconds before she would begin to lick the girl's sweat drenched neck instead.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:18 am

Mayu's resistance quickly fading with each thrust of Tira's fingers inside her sex. The mixture of pain and pleasure produced by the girl's hold was starting to get the best out of her. Before long her hands were no longer trying to pull Tira's arms, and her squirming only seemed like an attempt of her body adjusting to the girl's rhythm. Mayu's face getting even redder as her tears rolling down from the corner of her eyes. It was humiliating, but she was powerless to stop the hell-bent Tira from having her way with her body.

"H-haah... n-no...!" she protested weakly as the girl broke the kiss and licked her neck. "S-stop it..."

Despite what she's saying, however, her body was clearly enjoying Tira's treatment. Her legs began to spread wider to make it easier for the girl to pump her fingers in and out. Her squealing gradually turning into moaning, and eventually one of her arms dropped down to the mat. The short haired girl was no longer in control of her own body as it was, and it's only a matter of time until the inevitable happened.

"Aaahh...!"

With a loud cry of pleasure, Mayu's juice flew out from her sopping sex, drenching the fingers of Tira as her slender figure spasmed. Her head rose slightly as her eyes opened wide before they narrowed down to an almost closed state. Mayu continued to moan and twitched under Tira's grasp until her orgasm finally subsided, and she would limp away afterwards. Her head rolled down as she panted and quietly sobbed. It's been a while since she came on the ring, but the feeling barely changed compared to the first time it happened to her. It's devastating, and yet it felt so good...

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:59 am

Mayu's words continued to tell Tira to stop but the woman's body betrayed what she truly desired from the long haired girl on top of her, it seemed the girl was the type who got off on humiliation after all as she only seemed to be enjoying this more because of it, it was a personality trait that would certainly make their three months together all the more enjoyable. She wasn't even trying to fight against her any longer, Mayu instead aiding Tira in pleasuring her with even greater intensity as she opened her legs and rocked her hips to the rhythm of Tira's fingering, the only thing taking some of the fun out of this were the tears rolling down the girl's eyes.

"Now now my little Mayu, theres no reason to cry, you're enjoying my touch right?" Tira spoke into the woman's ear in an almost motherly voice, trying to comfort Mayu while also trying to make the girl admit she was enjoying herself. "Just lay there and enjoy all I have to offer you okay?" She continued before pressing her lips up against Mayu's ear, licking inside it to further tease the undeniably adorable Mayu, a girl she had taken quite the liking to despite thinking much to the contrary at the beginning of this match. Feeling the girl growing close to her inevitable orgasm Tira actually slowed the pace of her fingers pumping inside Mayu's slick pussy, wanting to prolong the woman's pleasure as long as she could.

Mayu wasted only a little bit longer before her juices came flooding out of her sex, Tira's fingers not withdrawing quite yet as she kept them dancing away within Mayu until the girl's orgasm finally subsided. Pulling her fingers out of Mayu's sex she rubbed the woman's clit for a few moments before pushing herself up onto her knees, spreading the cum which now soaked her hand over her stomach and tits before licking them clean of Mayu's juices. "Oh wow, you came even harder than I thought you would Mayu. Now be honest, that felt incredible right, to be made to orgasm at my hands."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:53 am

The bell rang to mark the end of the second round. Mayu could only whimper and writhe on the mat as Tira pulled her fingers out of her drenched sex. She panted heavily, her legs wiggled slightly as the sensation was still lingering on her hot pussy. The short haired girl remained lying for a while before she eventually forced herself up on her arms and knees. She sighed and crawled away from Tira, heading to the ropes so she could use them to pull herself up.

"Uhh... I..." she let out weakly as she stood up with her shaky legs, both hands holding the top rope.

While she wanted to admit that it was an incredible orgasm, Mayu quickly shut her mouth shut. She would be damned if she did that in front of the roaring crowds. Instead she half glared at the long haired girl.

"I-it's not over yet...!" she said defiantly to Tira, her cheeks blushing.

Of course it's easier said than done. With only one fall left, she's obviously the one with more disadvantage here. The orgasm had drained a lot of her strength, not to mention some parts of her body was still aching from the earlier hold. As her breathing starting to lighten up, Mayu moved away from the ropes, wobbling her way towards Tira and pulled a rather clumsy stance. Disadvantaged or not, three months were too big of a stake for her to give up here.

As the signal for the last round was sounded, the flustered Mayu decided to charge at Tira despite her current state. Due to her weakened legs, however, she ended up stumbling towards her opponent instead, her face heading straight to the girl's cleavage as her battle cry turned into a clumsy yelp.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:22 am

"Its okay Mayu-chan, theres no need for you to deny how good it felt to cum all over my fingers, it was obvious you loved every moment of it from the way you quit fighting me only seconds into my submission hold." Mayu said further teasing the cute girl while she watched her slowly pull herself up to her feet with help from the ropes, her eyes glancing to the stain Mayu's juices had left in the mat before returning to gaze upon Mayu with a wide grin. "Oh and tell me how do I look all covered with your cum? Much to be even harder to resist me now am I right?"

She would push herself to her feet just before the third bell rang signalling the starting of the final round, the one which would see one of them become the other's slave for an entire three months. It was still hard to wrap her head around such an insane length of time and she knew it had to be the same for Mayu, neither of them was going to allow such a thing to happen to themselves if possible so she was expecting Mayu to be even fiercer than before.

"Come on sweetie, shall you make me cum now?" Tira said while motioning for the woman to come and get her, laughing softly while waiting for Mayu to make the first move. The girl did just that but much to her surprise Mayu's legs seemed to give out on her midway through her charge, the girl stumbling forward into Tira's arms with her face burying itself in the heavenly valley that was Tira's tits. Smiling softly as she gazed upon the girl Tira would take the woman's chin in one hand and guide it to her naked breast, hoping Mayu would suck upon her tit while her other arm wrapped around the girl's head to keep her there.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:55 am

Mayu cursed herself for rushing herself to charge at Tira despite having an orgasm a few minutes ago. She knew she's not as careless as she was right now normally. It seemed that her opponent's teasing words were getting into her head more than she realized. Despite her refusal to say anything back to the girl, there's a part of her mind that want to admit that Tira was spot on with her observation. She had to say that the sensation of being held and forced to cum was irresistible, and the same applied to the sight of Tira partly covered with her own juice. It's only fair that she wanted to get even and make the girl cum in return!

All these thoughts combined with her shaky legs caused her to dig her own grave, stumbling clumsily right into her opponent's chest. With Tira showing no hesitation to take advantage of her blunder, Mayu soon found her gaping mouth stuffed with one of the girl's large breasts, while her opponent's arm quickly wrapped itself around her head to keep her glued to that lovely orb.

"Mmm!" Mayu protested, her face a total red as she fully realized what was happening. I-it's not supposed to end like this!

The short haired girl initially tried to push Tira away from her to free herself, only to realize that her earlier orgasm had take more than just her legs' strength. Her slender arms seemed to be incapable to do the job she needed, and so her head would starting to shake lightly in desperation. Her tongue inadvertently brushed the nipple of Tira as she struggled, her legs starting to shake even more as what remained of her strength starting to slip out of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Tira was quite pleased with how this third and final round had begun, Mayu seemingly unaware of how much her deliciously messy orgasm had affected her as she not only made things easy for the buxom brunette but literally fell right into her clutches. "Oh? You must not be used to cumming so hard Mayu, don't worry after these next three months in my home you won't have that problem anymore." She said in a whisper so that only Mayu would hear her, her free hand running its fingers through the girl's messy hair while she watched and admired how continued to struggle.

The woman had protested at first but it wasn't long at all before Tira felt the girl's tongue lash against her perked up nipple, the woman leaning her head back and releasing a soft moan as the wet sensation of having her breast licked by Mayu sent a shiver down her spine. Unfortunately Mayu also seemed to be growing weaker, Tira noticing that the girl's legs had begun to tremble forcing her to bear some of the woman's weight in order to keep her from falling to her knees.

"Sorry Mayu, seems I drained more out of you than I thought, here let me help you." Tira said, her words sounding almost motherly for a moment as the malice from earlier had seemingly disappeared from her voice. Mayu's tits weren't large enough for her to use the BTS but Tira had other ideas, quite a few in fact but she settled on just one, wrapping both of her arms now around the back of Mayu's head to keep her snug against Tira's breasts.

"Lets go for a ride." She said cheerfully just before jumping up and forward into Mayu, meaning to knock her over and fall down right on top of her, slamming the girl down onto her back with Tira's body crashing down on top of her, Mayu's face never to leave the girl's tits.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:35 am

Mayu began to panic as her consciousness starting to slip away little by little on Tira's grasps. Unlike her cousin she's normally stick on the standard-ish matches, save that one match with Natalia at the start of her Friction career. Even if she had a few sexual encounters after that, she's still not used with cumming on the middle of a fight, which clearly showed as she ended up walking straight into her opponent's clutch.

Embarrassed and helpless, the short haired girl couldn't even guess what Tira was planning until she was slammed rather roughly onto the mat, with her opponent crashing down right on top of her. Her agonized cry was muffled by Tira's large orbs which kept glued to her face the whole time. The fall stunned Mayu more than it normally would due to her exhausted state as well as the other girl's weight crushing on her, rendering her even more helpless as it was. She was lying weakly with her arms and legs spread, barely had the strength to try pushing Tira as her vision starting to blur.

"Mmhh... mmhff..." she weekly groaned onto her opponent's breasts, her eyes already half closed. A-am I just going to lose... like this... and become her prisoner for t-three months...?

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:01 am

Tira could feel Mayu growing weaker every moment she remained with her face nestled between the woman's heavenly breasts, the girl's hot breath upon her naked mounds sending waves of warmth spreading throughout her body, a soft purr coming from Tira as she allowed herself a bit of time to truly revel in the deliciousness of that moment. Gazing down upon Mayu's trembling body she couldn't help but look upon her lovingly, surprising even herself with how much she had grown to adore the smaller woman, the fight this girl had displayed along with her lovely orgasm having won Tira over at long last.

But now was the time to try putting an end to this match, Tira more eager than ever to pick up the win and more importantly claim Mayu as her prisoner for the next few months. She already had quite a few plans running through her head as to what to do with little Mayu, chief of those involving her and her friend Lyanna training Mayu to increase her sexual endurance, something she knew they would both enjoy greatly. To achieve that end Tira would take Mayu down to the mat with a body slam, her tits smashing down against the girl's face for added effect.

"You fought quite well Mayu, you even managed to take me down for the first fall, but now its time to end our fun okay? Just relax now Mayu." Tira said in a whisper before she would slide her body backwards and rise up onto her knees, reaching down to grab and lift Mayu's legs, looking to fold the woman in half with her climbing on top to keep Mayu that way for a pinning hold. Staring down into the woman's face Tira would press herself further down until her face was mere inches away from Mayu's smiling warmly.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next